Lysol Healthy Touch /No-Touch Hand Soap System Starter Kit uploaded by Stephanie A.

Lysol Healthy Touch /No-Touch Hand Soap System Starter Kit

White Finish. Automatically Senses your Hands No-Touch Hand Soap System Antibacterial Hand Soap Soothing Cucumber Splash™ scent Includes: Dispenser. Hand Soap Refill. 4 x AA Batteries Kills 99.9% of bacteria. Lysol® Healthy Touch ™  No -Touch hand Soap System. An innovative touch-free way to wash your hands and help to stop the spread of germs. The automatic no-touch dispe. see more...

• I noticed that this is a little pricey. Is it worth the price?5 Answers
  • I was curious if this ruins it fast or if it lasts as long as a r...3 Answers
  • Does it last long?2 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Kimmi G.
Jesup, GA
I have these at every sink in my home! I love that it not only removes dirt and such, but it sanitizes at the same time. It’s handsfree, so no squishy soap bars and no grimy pumps! One squirt cleans your dirty hands, so the soap refills last quite a long time.
Shakis D.
This is a great product that I only use in the kitchen. I wish the bottles were bigger and I wish I was able to set the amount of soap I want to come out because the amount that comes out would not be the amount I would take out. Overall, it is a good product. Since I live alone, it lasts long but if you have a big family, it will run out quick and it would not be worth your money.
Mallory m.
Germantown, WI
I really enjoy the lysol touch free soup dispenser. I currently have it placed in my kitchen and I cook meals everyday with raw foods and it's great that I don't have the touch the soap container to wash my hands. The soap dispenser also applies just the right amount of soap you need to wash your hands. I will be purchasing another one soon for my bathroom.
irene m.
E Liverpool, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Months ago, I purchased one of these hand soap dispensers and it has been excellent. I have absolutely no problems with it leaking or dripping and it's so nice to not have to touch a dispenser when you already have icky stuff on your hands. Cleaning soap dispenser pumps is a real pain. Highly recommend this product.
Brook F.
Love this product. My favorite use for it is in the kitchen where everyone is really busy with hands all in food. Makes hand washing more fun for my littles and they are much more interested in it. My favorite that I don't have to touch the soup dispenser after handling raw chicken anymore!
Jennifer  M.
Ingleside, TX
I got this no touch soap dispenser from Lysol free at CVS a while back with a coupon. It comes in handy by the sink when you are cooking and your hands get icky. My boys love using it also. I recommend it.
Robin H.
Great product, especially perfect for cold and flu season. I like it also, because it's more convenient to use with it being a soap dispenser for the bathrooms and easier for the little ones to use.
Heather C.
Orange, CA
Best invention ever!!!! you need to motion like two-three times to get enough soap though, it only lets out a small ammount, but love the fact that you don't have to touch it and get germs all over!!
Hannah S.
Manchester, NH
I really think these are great! I love the no touch. They only thing I don't like is that it seems to squirt out a large amount of soap or at least way too much for my small hands!
Mary O.
Love this .Have two in the house one on the bathroom and one in the kitchen .Much better than touching bars of soap or pumps.Helps stop the spread of germs and food borne illnesses.
Prany M.
I noticed that this is a little pricey. Is it worth the price?
Meagan N.
Columbia, SC
I was curious if this ruins it fast or if it lasts as long as a regular have dual container.
Reyna S.
Does this come in other scents? I've only seen the cucumber scent. Also, does the dispenser come in other designs?
Sherry S.
Edmonton, AB
Is there a way to refill the soap container?
Ashley S.