Lysol Healthy Touch Antibacterial No-Touch Refill Hand Soap uploaded by stefany m.Lysol Healthy Touch Antibacterial No-Touch Refill Hand Soap uploaded by Lizbeth B.

BY LYSOL

Lysol Healthy Touch Refill: Gently cleans skin Makes skin soft and supple Avoid contact with eyes see more...

Buy on Walgreens
Amanda K.
Plano, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I think this soap is great and I love the concept of this soap dispenser but I absolutely hate the smell of this refill. I like a lot of other scents in these refills but I can't stand this one. I have never been a big fan of Aloe Vera so I am not surprised.
stefany m.
Fairburn, GA
I've bought a lot of hand soap refills and actually this is my favorite because of the smell. You can buy it at walmart­čśČ It cleans my hands very well
Lizbeth B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
The Lysol Healthy No Touch antibacterial hand and soap refil scent cucumber and watermelon, it is a great option for wash your hands.
Jessica A.
Charlotte, NC
Love how easy to wash ur hands great quality fresh and clean ur hands stay I bought it at Walmart or target
Fabyana S.
Itacuruba-Pernambuco
Muito bom, super eficiente. Funciona mesmo, gosto bastante, uso muito. Super recomendo. Produto de excelente qualidade e cheiro ├│timo.