BY LYSOL

Use this product to clean:House hold areas:Washable wallsGarbage pailCounter topHighchairChanging tableKitchen:CounterSinkStovetopCabinetRefrigerator ExteriorAppliance ExteriorBathroom:BathtubGlazed Ceramic tileCabinetSinkShower doorVanity topToilet bowl exterior see more...

• I usually use Lysol or clorox wipes how does this compare...2 Answers
  • Is this good for all bacteria in the know then is it good...8 Answers
Denise G.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Works great on any surface but I don't like the smell. The price was not bad and I purchased mine at my local Wal-Mart. I would recommend because it worked well and didn't leave streaks on my table .
Christal B.
COVINGTON, GA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
This stuff right here is definitely a must have in the kitchen. I spray it over my countertops, stove, sink, almost anywhere in the kitchen and it definitely cleans it all with no residue left behind.
Chanon C.
White Lake, MI
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
This isn't my favorite kitchen cleaner, but it is one of my most used kitchen cleaners. The smell is nice and citrus-y and it's not overpoweringly chemical, but I don't really love how it cleans all the time. I don't love using it on my granite countertops, but it is great for quickly spraying and wiping something up from a mess or when cleaning up from cooking dinner. I'd maybe try a different product before picking up this one, but since it's what my family has always bought I've continued to use it for the time being.
Monique R.
Clifton Park, NY
I love this product it makes it easy to scrub my stove. Not only that I trust it to kill those germs off my counter top. Now it even has a less hard chemical brand this way the smell isn't as harsh. This is my favorite product to clean my kitchen with to date.
Alyssa C.
I buy this every time! Gets food up that is stuck to the counter, and gets rid of the grease. You don't don't have to go over the same spot multiple times to get it clean. It also smells really good. I would definitely recommend this product for cleaning your kitchen!
Melody O.
Warner Robins, GA
This is one of my staple cleaning supplies. It works great on just about everything and smells nice like oranges. Some cleaning products irritate my sinuses but this one never has. Great product
Rachel S.
This is really good kitchen cleaner. I am currently looking into more natural cleaners but this is great! It’s especially great for cleaning the sink and making it nice and shiny.
Maria P.
Ogden, UT
We used this after having a barbecue and this products worked great. It cleans our stove and counters so effortlessly. I didn't need to do any hard scrubbing and it smells good.
Angela P.
Norwood , MA
This stuff is amazing, it is the only cleaner I have used that makes it easy to scrub away grease and cooking residue. I have used this cleaner to clean my stove top, counter tops, even spills on my wood floor. It works every time! This stuff really does make surfaces shine and sparkle. After cooking a meal, I just spray down the surface, let it sit for a minute, and then wipe it clean. This mom of two boys highly recommends it.
Leah W.
I love Lysol Grease & Sparkle power kitchen cleanervous. It is definitely used on a daily basis in my home. I love the way if first disinfects the surface of my counters but still is safe enough to not harm them. It leaves a clean scent in my kitchen afterwards that makes me feel like I got my money's worth. I definitely recommend for people to try.
Rita F.
Is this good for all bacteria in the know then is it good for bathroom to
Shaylene S.
Fayetteville, NC
I usually use Lysol or clorox wipes how does this compare? and what scents does it come in? also price?