Lysol Fresh Zone Disinfectant Spray Crisp Mountain Air Scent uploaded by Luisa B.Lysol Fresh Zone Disinfectant Spray Crisp Mountain Air Scent uploaded by Luisa B.

BY LYSOL

Lysol® Fresh Zone™ Disinfectant Spray Crisp Mountain Air Scent.
Kills cold & flu viruses†.
Brand III.
Kills 99.9% of viruses & bacteria**.
Eliminates odors. see more...

Whitney M.
I'm a teacher so I love having this item around in the winter. I can safely spray my classroom and know the germs are gone. I also keep it at home, so that no germs follow me home! It's a true lifesaver.
Tonika B.
Greenbrier
Love this product.Smells great.Kills germs from the flu.My daughter had the flu and we used this.I believe it helped the rest of us not to get the flu.I will buy it again.
Katie M.
Schenectady, NY
Love this product. Use this in the lavender scent it is amazing to spray on your pillows before you put the pillowcases on for a longer fresh smell, on your sheets, even your furniture. It eliminates odors and really gets rid of them!! I use this to cover up a lot of Oder from my dogs too it's great
Christine A.
Franklin Sq, NY
Review for: Lysol Fresh Zone Disinfectant Spray Crisp Mountain Air Scent more...
One of my favorite Lysol scents. I usually go with the linen flavors, but tried something different and I think it was perfect for winter!
Kortney D.
N Little Rock, AR
I keep this in the bathroom and kitchen. We use it all the time. It's part of regular cleaning, and when it's cold/flu season.
Laurent N.
Muy buen producto! Lo recomiendo para esas areas de limpieza rapida! Tiene un aroma muy rico
Luisa B.
Me gusta la variedad de olores que tiene la marca, siempre escojo una diferente y todos me fascina, es muy útil para limpiar los útiles de mi sobrino y limpiar todas las cosas que el comúnmente toca, recomendado.
Allison M.
Saint-Georges
First time i try this, i think is good, he do a good job for parfum. I love it, i recommend it. I buy it at a grocery.