Lysol Early Mrng Brz Spry

EPA #777-99. Lysol disinfecting spray helps protect your family and helps keep them healthy. Our products are designed to provide germ protection and can kill 99.9% of viruses and bacteria on hard surfaces, when used as directed. From counters to couches, you can depend on Lysol to kill 99.9 percent of bacteria. This spray eliminates odors and kills 99.9 percent of mildew, mold, viruses on most household surfaces. Sanitizes soft surfaces and deodorizes the air.

Lo has probado tiene aroma fuerte?
With people with asthma this is bad product to used?
Doesn't this smell amazing? I love everything lavender!
Start your review of Lysol Early Mrng Brz Spry!
Christine B.
Turtle Creek, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 6
Lysol Early Mrng Brz Spry uploaded by Christine B.
Purchased at: Walmart
[product:lysol-early-morning-breeze-scent-disinfectant-spray] So glad i had bought these earlier a few months back before the craziness Covid started. . Keeping germs under control is very important. So easy i just spray lightly in the air. on switches, door knobs even the tollet seat . Also every time I change my trash bags I always spray Lysol in the can before putting the new bag in ! So many places to keep germ free that you cant take to the sink or toss in the washer. This lysol spray has been my answer.. also the Morning Breeze scent is very pleasant and not overpowering. Stay safe everyone !
Anastasia N.
Sylmar, CA
a little goes a long way with this disinfecting spray. The strong lavender scent fills the room, wouldn't recommend using in small areas of the home but open rooms should be fine. love buying in bulk when they're on sale at costco.
Laine H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Disinfectant for surfaces and air freshener in one. Kills germs and viruses. Recommend giving it a try.
Christopher W.
Chico, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Lysol Early Mrng Brz Spry uploaded by Christopher W.
Purchased at: Walmart
Smells great, probably the best smelling Lysol. I’m glad Lysol has lots of varieties because some of us are sensitive to smells. Glad it’s back in stock after a over a year
 Tara S.
Montpelier, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I grew up in my grandmas home and she used this regularly. Actually, she bought them buy the cart load for real lol. The smell is the smell of sanitary in my opinion. We use them to disinfect toys, door knobs, handles, surfaces, and to freshen the air. Highly recommended to kick the cold and flu bug being passed around the house back to where it came from! Always a regular purchase for us!
Lauren H.
Lysol is a great choice for my family considering I have 2 small children and 4 cats!
Lennka S.
Fstrvl Trvose, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Love this spray! Extremely difficult to find now with corona but if you see it, grab it! I use it on door knobs and bathrooms. Anywhere that is being touched, where germs can live and grow. The smell is pleasant but strong. Price is great for product and amount
Tilankhulenji N.
Huntsville, AL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Lysol Early Mrng Brz Spry uploaded by Tilankhulenji N.
Purchased at: Walmart
Lysol Disinfectant Early Morning Breeze Spray - 19 Oz This disinfectant is the best. I have been using it for a long time to disinfect my kitchen, and bathrooms. It doesn’t have the chemical smell at all. It’s safe to use . I like the lemon scent. I will keep on buying this product. Highly recommend!
Joylynn  G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
After using this product I can honestly say I love it. Been using it for years. love all the new scents. This is my favorite scent. Not that expensive. I know I'll keep buying this. I do recommend to other's. I have 5 sons. This takes away that nasty dirty feet smell.
summer C.
Mattoon, IL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Lysol Early Mrng Brz Spry uploaded by summer C.
I love using lysol because it kills all germs and leaves my house smelling amazing. I prefer this air freshener over any others because of how good it disinfects. With kids running around this a must.