BY LYSOL

When used as directed; disinfectant spray kills 99.9% of viruses and bacteria on commonly touched; hard; non-porous surfaces in your home. Help protect your family from germs they could come in contact with every day. Meets AOAC Germicidal Spray Test Standards for hospital aerosol disinfectants. see more...

Deborah T.
Toms River, NJ
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I cant live without Lysol. Between kids , dogs and foster dogs it keeps my house germ free and smelling great. If someone gets sick every surface we touch is sprayed. Especially the bathroom faucet, door knob and toilet handle. Lysol has many uses. If you get green algae on your front steps or near the pool, just spray on a good coat and all the green is gone. Couch smells like dog? Give it a good spray and in an hour it will smell clean and fresh. Not sure where your dogs feet have been? Spray your comforter just to be safe. Great for dog cages, stinky kid shoes, back packs, car floor mats and so much more.
Jeanette S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Walmart
I use this Lysol in my house all the time but specially during the flu season. It kills bacteria and also leaves a fresh scent. You can use to disinfect things or to just spray the house or car. I recommend it.
marjolin r.
new york
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I have to take this with me every were I go ..is very important to understand is alot of jerm every were 🤢🤧😷so yes: Spray💨⚡✴ wait exactly 5 mints and this kills 99.9% of does yaki jerms 🖤 Lysol Disinfectant Spray - Early Morning Breeze, 19 Ounces, 2 Pack
nicole v.
Gonzales , TX
I love their new scents. Call me a germiphobe... but I spray it almost everyday. My house and upholstery just smell cleaner when I use Lysol. I feel like it's really getting rid of the daily odors of food and lingering smell of my children after they've been outside. Great product.
Simone M.
Brighton, MA
I enjoy Lysol® Early Morning Breeze™ Scent Disinfectant Spray 12.5 oz. Bottle. I use it anywhere I need a little freshening up. I really like to spray it on my mattress/mattress topper before adding new sheets. It makes everything feel fresh and crisp. I’d recommend to others.
Lyndie P.
Howell, NJ
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My kids have gotten sick so much this winter. I don’t like the smell of the regular Lysol but this one smells great and I use it all the time to keep away germs or when 1 child is sick I use it to help keep the others and me and my husband from getting sick.
Marybell K.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I like to use the Lysol® Early Morning Breeze™ Scent Disinfectant Spray 12.5 oz. Bottle to keep grems from spreading around my house. I use it the most around cold & flu seasons. The scent is very pleasant, not too strong.
CinDy G.
Chicago , IL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This definitely has such a great scent and not the chemically smell that the original Lysol smell has. I feel that this is a must have for every home especially since it’s clinically proven to kill bacteria and germs!
Maria G.
Newnan, Georgia
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Really nice smelling and it lasts a pretty long time...what I like most about is that not only eliminates odors and but, it kills viruses! This is the only one I use to spray all over my house (inside).
Erin B.
Culver City, CA
Purchased at: Target
do you have a cold or want to prevent one? well then go crazy and spray away or every where in your home. This product has a 99.9% of germs be gone. It is true because my fam and I decrease and are less likely to get sick or catch a cold in or out if the house. SO GOOOOD Lysol® Early Morning Breeze™ Scent Disinfectant Spray 12.5 oz. Bottle
Amanda I.
Chelsea, MA
Is this safe to spray around children and elders? I need something that isn't too strong
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Doesn't this smell amazing? I love everything lavender!
marjolin r.
new york
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
With people with asthma this is bad product to used?