BY LYSOL

"Your Family Comes In Contact With Germs Everyday. This Product Kills 99.9 Of Viruses And Bacteria** On Commonly Touched Surfaces In Your Home. Kills Cold And Flu Viruses.* Kills 99.9% Of Mold And Mildew. Kills 99.9% Of Bacteria On Soft Surfaces As A Spot Treatment. Kills 99.9%&Nbsp;Of Odor Causing Bacteria.*** Kills The Source Of Mold Allergens. ‡ Uses: Bathroom - Bath Tub, Shower, Toilet Seats Kitchen - Sink, Garbage Can, Refrigerator Exteriors Home - Doorknobs, Diaper Pails, Telephones Soft Surfaces - Couches/Sofas, Mattresses, Pet Beds Sanitizes: Kills 99.9% Of Staphylococcus Aureus And Enterobacter&Nbsp;Aerogenes On Hard, Non-Porous Surfaces In 30 Seconds. **Disinfects: Kills 99.9% Of The Following Household Germs In 10 Minutes: *Viruses: Influenza A Virus (New Caledonia/20/99) Influenza B Virus (Strain B/Hong Kong/5/72) Rhinovirus Type 39 (The Leading Cause Of The Common Cold) Respiratory Syncytial Virus (Rsv - The Leading Cause Of Lower Respiratory Infections In Children) Rotavirus Wa Hepatitis A Virus Poliovirus Type 1 Herpes Simplex Virus Types 1 &Amp; 2 Feline Calicivirus (Norovirus) Bacteria &Amp; Fungi Salmonella&Nbsp;Enterica Escherichia Coli (0157:H7) Klebsiella Pneumoniae Streptococcus Pyogenes (Strep) Methicillin Resistant Staphylococcus Aureus (Staph) (Mrsa) Listeria Monocytogenes (Listeria) Enterococcus Faecalis (Vre) Enterobacter Aerogenes Pseudomonas Aeruginosa Trichophyton Mentagrophytes (Athlete'S Foot Fungus) Aspergillus Niger (Mold &Amp; Mildew) ‡ Penicillium Chrysogenum ‡ Meets Aoac Germicidal Spray Product Test Standards For Hospital Aerosol Disinfectants No Cfcs Made In Usa Var Wccpi = ""Prod4185765"";" see more...

• Does this really kill germs as affective as it says?1 Answers
  • i feel this spray has a very strong odor , is there any o...2 Answers
  • My favorite Lysol Disinfectant sprays are Lavender and Ea...3 Answers
Lysol Early Morning Breeze Disinfectant Spray Early Morning Breeze
  • "Although I have a newborn and it is flu season around, I would be scared to use it around the baby since it has lots of chemicals used to kill bacteria that can be harmful for baby. " in 4 reviews
  • "Hard surfaces, garbage cans, door knobs, handles, light switches etc. " in 1 review
  • "This stuff lasts and smells great!" in 1 review
Haley S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This spray works like a charm and gets rid of all the bad odors that go around the house. It's pretty much your best friend for when you clean because it makes the house smell so fresh that you can't even tell if someone was cooking or doing something at all.
Jennifer V.
Jamaica, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Lysol brand in general is great, kills almost any germ and the scent is decent. A nice smell compared to the originals. Lysol is a must to keep handy at all times in my household especially with the cooking and having 3 kids, the germs come and go all day.
Amanda R.
Otsego, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
It smells amazing it is great for killing unwanted odors and germs.
I bought it at Wallmart and I like how effective it helps cover the odors from cooking or smells that the kids bring in from their backpacks or in the bathroom. I stock up and buy a few a different one for each room.
I also buy some for the teachers because this smells fantastic the the regular lysol
Ana J.
Glen Ellyn , IL
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
Perfect disinfectant spray for me and my family. My son is in Pre-K and brings home God knows what kind of germs. I also have a 1 year old so I have to make sure my kiddos don't get sick. I spray Lysol on almost everything in the house. Toys, remotes, doorknobs, handles, etc. great household cleaning product!
Lina A.
Kearny , NJ
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love using Lysol. I spray it throughout the house or the scent as well as to disinfect my doorknobs and light switches. Smells great. I do however recommend open space when you spray to avoid the smell going into your lungs as it is very strong.
Paizly G.
Sacramento, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I have a two-year-old two dogs two cats a snake and a husband who works in telecommunications. This product helps keep my surfaces fridge handle doorhandles and anything else that all of us touch clean and disinfected. I love this product highly recommend
Lauryn F.
The purple Lysol scent is very strong (trademark Lysol thing). I prefer it better than the yellow or white but I feel like maybe they have changed the formula to be a bit stronger scented which hurts the lungs when spraying even when the window is open. It's also seems like the amount in the can has changed but it does kill germs and clean.
Nicole H.
Lysol early morning breeze, works so well on eliminating odors and kills 99.9% of viruses and bacteria therefore keeping your home and your family protected. Not to mention it smells so good. I recommend this to every home in America.
Athena A.
Bonita Springs
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love Lysol products for disinfecting, I use it at home often on all cabinet door handles, doors, refrigerator, etc...especially during a time of illness in the home. Also keep it on hand at work. This particular one has a very pleasant smell. Reasonably priced, better on sale. Lasts for quite a long time, I would recommend.
Jessica W.
Moundsville, WV
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I am a clean freak so every flu season I whip one of these out.  Who's to say if it really is disinfecting things, but I like to believe it is.  It is very easy to spray and it seems to last a relatively long time.  I definitely recommend this to other so everyone can stay healthy.
Laurie S.
I have to be careful with sprays....my question is, does this spray affect small animals, like dogs, cats and birds, negatively? I have a dog and bird and they say scents can leave/have bad reactions!
Cruz G.
SAN ANTONIO, TX
My favorite Lysol Disinfectant sprays are Lavender and Early Morning Breeze, what is your top fragrance?
vineeta k.
Hackensack, NJ
i feel this spray has a very strong odor , is there any other flavour which is smooth
ashley f.
Largo, FL
Does this really kill germs as affective as it says?

Walmart