BY LYSOL #7 in Disinfectants

"Your Family Comes In Contact With Germs Everyday. This Product Kills 99.9 Of Viruses And Bacteria** On Commonly Touched Surfaces In Your Home. Kills Cold And Flu Viruses.* Kills 99.9% Of Mold And Mildew. Kills 99.9% Of Bacteria On Soft Surfaces As A Spot Treatment. Kills 99.9%&Nbsp;Of Odor Causing Bacteria.*** Kills The Source Of Mold Allergens. ‡ Uses: Bathroom - Bath Tub, Shower, Toilet Seats Kitchen - Sink, Garbage Can, Refrigerator Exteriors Home - Doorknobs, Diaper Pails, Telephones Soft Surfaces - Couches/Sofas, Mattresses, Pet Beds Sanitizes: Kills 99.9% Of Staphylococcus Aureus And Enterobacter&Nbsp;Aerogenes On Hard, Non-Porous Surfaces In 30 Seconds. **Disinfects: Kills 99.9% Of The Following Household Germs In 10 Minutes: *Viruses: Influenza A Virus (New Caledonia/20/99) Influenza B Virus (Strain B/Hong Kong/5/72) Rhinovirus Type 39 (The Leading Cause Of The Common Cold) Respiratory Syncytial Virus (Rsv - The Leading Cause Of Lower Respiratory Infections In Children) Rotavirus Wa Hepatitis A Virus Poliovirus Type 1 Herpes Simplex Virus Types 1 &Amp; 2 Feline Calicivirus (Norovirus) Bacteria &Amp; Fungi Salmonella&Nbsp;Enterica Escherichia Coli (0157:H7) Klebsiella Pneumoniae Streptococcus Pyogenes (Strep) Methicillin Resistant Staphylococcus Aureus (Staph) (Mrsa) Listeria Monocytogenes (Listeria) Enterococcus Faecalis (Vre) Enterobacter Aerogenes Pseudomonas Aeruginosa Trichophyton Mentagrophytes (Athlete'S Foot Fungus) Aspergillus Niger (Mold &Amp; Mildew) ‡ Penicillium Chrysogenum ‡ Meets Aoac Germicidal Spray Product Test Standards For Hospital Aerosol Disinfectants No Cfcs Made In Usa Var Wccpi = ""Prod4185765"";" see more...

• Does this really kill germs as affective as it says?1 Answers
  • i feel this spray has a very strong odor , is there any other fla...2 Answers
  • My favorite Lysol Disinfectant sprays are Lavender and Early Morn...3 Answers
Buy on Target*
  • "Although I have a newborn and it is flu season around, I would be scared to use it around the baby since it has lots of chemicals used to kill bacteria that can be harmful for baby. " in 4 reviews
  • "This stuff lasts and smells great!" in 1 review
  • "Hard surfaces, garbage cans, door knobs, handles, light switches etc. " in 1 review
Samantha Z.
Brookhaven, GA
I absolutely love the smell of this product. I work in a veterinary clinic, so we also have to deodorize and sterilize the place we work at to keep it looking and smelling nice for clients. You don't even need to spray that much of this for it to start working, plus it travels from area to area so you don't have to go from room to room and waste it. We have clients compliment us on how clean our clinic smells when they come in, I bought some for my house after that!
Nickie B.
I always have at least one bottle available for use every time I'm sick I spray everything down from the bed to the furniture to the door knobs to my car seat and steering wheel to my desk at work I try my best not to spread germs and I feel like this plays a crucial part in my recovery and also limit the spread of germs to others
samantha s.
ohio
I really like the smell of this spray! it smells so good! I would spray it just to spray it. It would be so great if they made a candle out of this scent, because I would by it. I hope they keep this product around. I would recommend this product to my family and friends. It disinfects and it smells great while it is cleaning!
Hannah A.
To be honest, the smell of this stuff makes me think of sick people, but it is my go-to when someone in my home is sick. You can spray doorknobs, light switches, even remotes and all the other hard to reach places where sick germs can hide. I also use it in the air to help with any airborne germs. A must have!!
Eleni P.
Smells amazing! And truly does eliminate all odors. A lot of other sprays don't cover the odor, but rather just add another odor to the room. But not this one. It gets rid of the bad odors and coats them with this refreshing, clean scent that is a blessing to your nostrils.
Paizly G.
Sacramento, Ca
I have a two-year-old two dogs two cats a snake and a husband who works in telecommunications. This product helps keep my surfaces fridge handle doorhandles and anything else that all of us touch clean and disinfected. I love this product highly recommend
Selene C.
South Houston, TX
As a mother to two kids and 3 dogs. There is often many messes but thank you Lysol for this great disinfectant! I can spray it without making everyone cough up a storm . It dries up fast and leaves a clean fresh smell behind with no residue on surfaces.
Savannah A.
Saint Cloud, FL
I love this spray! It has a refreshing smell and works great in the house. I use this spray when someone in my household is sick and it always seems to clear the air. I also use it just because it smells sooo good. I highly recommend this product!
Vineetaa S.
I use this a lot to disinfect and deodorize many different things. It helps sofas, mattresses, and is also a great basic air freshener! Keeps things smelling nice and removes any bad, stale smells. Have purchased many times and will continue to.
Juliana G.
Bakersfield, CA
Disinfecting a house full of kids especially during the flu season this is a wonderful product to have. I work in a medical setting where this is also a must have. Disinfectant and odor eliminater. Morning breeze is a clean fragrance .
Laurie S.
I have to be careful with sprays....my question is, does this spray affect small animals, like dogs, cats and birds, negatively? I have a dog and bird and they say scents can leave/have bad reactions!
Cruz G.
SAN ANTONIO, TX
My favorite Lysol Disinfectant sprays are Lavender and Early Morning Breeze, what is your top fragrance?
vineeta k.
Hackensack, NJ
i feel this spray has a very strong odor , is there any other flavour which is smooth
ashley f.
Largo, FL
Does this really kill germs as affective as it says?