BY LYSOL #24 in Disinfectants

"Your Family Comes In Contact With Germs Everyday. This Product Kills 99.9 Of Viruses And Bacteria** On Commonly Touched Surfaces In Your Home. Kills Cold And Flu Viruses.* Kills 99.9% Of Mold And Mildew. Kills 99.9% Of Bacteria On Soft Surfaces As A Spot Treatment. Kills 99.9%&Nbsp;Of Odor Causing Bacteria.*** Kills The Source Of Mold Allergens. ‡ Uses: Bathroom - Bath Tub, Shower, Toilet Seats Kitchen - Sink, Garbage Can, Refrigerator Exteriors Home - Doorknobs, Diaper Pails, Telephones Soft Surfaces - Couches/Sofas, Mattresses, Pet Beds Sanitizes: Kills 99.9% Of Staphylococcus Aureus And Enterobacter&Nbsp;Aerogenes On Hard, Non-Porous Surfaces In 30 Seconds. **Disinfects: Kills 99.9% Of The Following Household Germs In 10 Minutes: *Viruses: Influenza A Virus (New Caledonia/20/99) Influenza B Virus (Strain B/Hong Kong/5/72) Rhinovirus Type 39 (The Leading Cause Of The Common Cold) Respiratory Syncytial Virus (Rsv - The Leading Cause Of Lower Respiratory Infections In Children) Rotavirus Wa Hepatitis A Virus Poliovirus Type 1 Herpes Simplex Virus Types 1 &Amp; 2 Feline Calicivirus (Norovirus) Bacteria &Amp; Fungi Salmonella&Nbsp;Enterica Escherichia Coli (0157:H7) Klebsiella Pneumoniae Streptococcus Pyogenes (Strep) Methicillin Resistant Staphylococcus Aureus (Staph) (Mrsa) Listeria Monocytogenes (Listeria) Enterococcus Faecalis (Vre) Enterobacter Aerogenes Pseudomonas Aeruginosa Trichophyton Mentagrophytes (Athlete'S Foot Fungus) Aspergillus Niger (Mold &Amp; Mildew) ‡ Penicillium Chrysogenum ‡ Meets Aoac Germicidal Spray Product Test Standards For Hospital Aerosol Disinfectants No Cfcs Made In Usa Var Wccpi = ""Prod4185765"";" see more...

• Does this really kill germs as affective as it says?1 Answers
  • i feel this spray has a very strong odor , is there any other fla...2 Answers
  • My favorite Lysol Disinfectant sprays are Lavender and Early Morn...3 Answers
Buy on Target*
  • "Although I have a newborn and it is flu season around, I would be scared to use it around the baby since it has lots of chemicals used to kill bacteria that can be harmful for baby. " in 4 reviews
  • "This stuff lasts and smells great!" in 1 review
  • "Hard surfaces, garbage cans, door knobs, handles, light switches etc. " in 1 review
Jennifer V.
Flushing, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Lysol brand in general is great, kills almost any germ and the scent is decent. A nice smell compared to the originals. Lysol is a must to keep handy at all times in my household especially with the cooking and having 3 kids, the germs come and go all day.
Stephanie F.
Benbrook, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Lysol Early Morning Breeze Disinfectant Spray Early Morning Breeze is one of my favorite products. I love the scent and I love how long the scent stays. I would recommend this product to everyone! We have one in each room of our home so that we are never without it.
Elizabeth A.
Bear, DE
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
The first thing I can say is that I love the smell of this product! Smells very good, other than that its smell stays a good time that's super good! Its price is economical, its presentation to me I love it! I recommend it to other people!
Amanda R.
Otsego, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
It smells amazing it is great for killing unwanted odors and germs.
I bought it at Wallmart and I like how effective it helps cover the odors from cooking or smells that the kids bring in from their backpacks or in the bathroom. I stock up and buy a few a different one for each room.
I also buy some for the teachers because this smells fantastic the the regular lysol
Ana J.
Glen Ellyn, IL
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
Perfect disinfectant spray for me and my family. My son is in Pre-K and brings home God knows what kind of germs. I also have a 1 year old so I have to make sure my kiddos don't get sick. I spray Lysol on almost everything in the house. Toys, remotes, doorknobs, handles, etc. great household cleaning product!
Lina M.
Kearny , NJ
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love using Lysol. I spray it throughout the house or the scent as well as to disinfect my doorknobs and light switches. Smells great. I do however recommend open space when you spray to avoid the smell going into your lungs as it is very strong.
Paizly G.
Sacramento, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I have a two-year-old two dogs two cats a snake and a husband who works in telecommunications. This product helps keep my surfaces fridge handle doorhandles and anything else that all of us touch clean and disinfected. I love this product highly recommend
Stephanie M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
when someone is sick in my house this is my go-to product to use so nobody else gets ill. i think its 100% effective. I love how it smells. It is sold at an affordable price and can be found in any drug store. i do recommend this product! especially if you guys are trying to use it to prevent people from getting sick inside your home.
Lauryn F.
The purple Lysol scent is very strong (trademark Lysol thing). I prefer it better than the yellow or white but I feel like maybe they have changed the formula to be a bit stronger scented which hurts the lungs when spraying even when the window is open. It's also seems like the amount in the can has changed but it does kill germs and clean.
Sherry R.
Piedmont, SC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love the scent, and I recommend this product. It truly kills germs like no other products do. It's worth spending a few pennies more for this brand name product.
Laurie S.
I have to be careful with sprays....my question is, does this spray affect small animals, like dogs, cats and birds, negatively? I have a dog and bird and they say scents can leave/have bad reactions!
Cruz G.
SAN ANTONIO, TX
My favorite Lysol Disinfectant sprays are Lavender and Early Morning Breeze, what is your top fragrance?
vineeta k.
Hackensack, NJ
i feel this spray has a very strong odor , is there any other flavour which is smooth
ashley f.
Largo, FL
Does this really kill germs as affective as it says?