by Lysol

#15 in Disinfectants

Lysol Dual Action Disinfecting Wipes & Waterfall Scent Disinfectant Spray Spring Value Pack: Value pack includes 75 disinfecting wipes and 19 fl oz disinfectant spray Kills cold and flu viruses Removes more than 95% of allergens

Murphy Original Concentrated Wood Floor Cleaner Can you use this Murphy product on laminated floors and will it put a protection base coat
Which product is the most sufficient that sterilize and clean at the same time r.clean or pine sol.
Which one is more "money efficient", the wipes or the spray?
Start your review of Lysol Dual Action Disinfecting Wipes & Waterfall Scent Disinfectant Spray Spring Set!
Tampa, FL
Great product to have at home. especially as a busy mommy, the wipes are extremely easy to use and very helpful for a quick clean up. Not too pricy for me, the convenience is worth the purchase. Definitely a go for me (:
Anderson, SC
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I use these lysol wipes and lysol spray all the time! They really come in handy for busy moms who need to wipe down the counters many times a day. It makes clean up quick and easy and it has a nice scent.
Rossville, GA
One of my favorite disinfecting items. It always has a pleasant scent unlike some others. It's not sticky & doesn't leave anything behind. Walmart is the place to go for this product. Highly recommend.
When I use Lysol products it's perfect to disinfect everything. Since I have a baby now I use nothing but the wipes in lemon scent & it makes everything feel clean, look clean, & smell great. It's my favorite thing to use when I wipe down her stuff and kitchen countertops as well.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
When it comes to germs, I only buy Lysol. Smell is nice and clean is the key. I spray it in the trash can to give the new bag a fresh start. I also use it to disinfect the air when I have a sick baby.
Owens X Rds, AL
I live off of these items! Seriously my kids bring home a new cold or bug every other week since starting school and I swear by these from keeping the rest of us from getting sick majority of the time!
McKinney , TX
These come in very handy for me I always have to stick up fresh light scent feels clean when I use them in my kitchen and bathrooms for a quick. clean good value not pricey highly recommend it's great
Shreveport, LA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Lysol Dual Action Disinfecting Wipes & Waterfall Scent Disinfectant Spray Spring Set uploaded by Lakeshia R.
FIRST I HAVE TO SAY THAT MY WHOLE FAMILY ARE BIG FANS OF YOUR COMPANY I'VE BEEN A LONG TIME BUYER OF OF YOUR PRODUCT. MY LIFE IS NOT COMPLETE UNTIL I HAVE @LYSOL IN MY HOME.I CAN'T IMAGINE BUYING ANYTHING ELSE. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE GREAT PRODUCT YOU'RE DOING A GREAT JOB.
Los Angeles, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love using the wipes to disinfect and surface. They always come in handy for whatever it may be. It has a nice scent, it’s inexpensive and well they are a must when it comes to cleaning the house. I recommended the wipes to my comadre and she loves them. So yes I recommend.
Leicester, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
These are a must have during cold and flu season. The wipes come in handy to wipe down door knobs and other thing the germs have had contact with. The spray is good for things the wipes can't clean.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
2 years ago
Carla S. • 9 days ago
Yes I have used it and it worked. But I would not overdo it.