Lysol Dual Action Disinfecting Wipes Value Pack, Citrus

EPA #777-114. Lysol Dual Action Disinfecting Wipes has one side for everyday touch-ups and the other side to scrub through tough messes. From the kitchen to bathrooms to playrooms, Lysol Dual Action Wipes can be used to clean and disinfect throughout the home. Effective cleaning has never been faster or easier. You can trust Lysol Dual Action Wipes to kill 99.9% of viruses, bacteria and fungi.

What you do find that’s best for using these?
Do you guys see if this back in the market? ?
Does the Lysol does the work good on the table or in chairs?
Start your review of Lysol Dual Action Disinfecting Wipes Value Pack, Citrus!
Product Highlights
The smell is ok I like how it disinfects my homes surfaces and it is great for the flu season in reviews
We clean up toys with these to make sure my kids are spreading germs everywhere, use them in the kitchen, bathroom, living room, and even in the bedroom!!in reviews
Stephanie B.
Tulare, CA
Lysol Dual Action Disinfecting Wipes Value Pack, Citrus uploaded by Stephanie B.
I love Lysol it is one of my favorite cleaning supplies it cleans in the toughest spots and at also disinfect your house I highly recommend this product..
Becca H.
Cottondale, AL
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Lysol Dual Action Disinfecting Wipes Value Pack, Citrus uploaded by Becca H.
I really love using these wipes! They are a daily staple in our home for getting areas clean! After meals, it makes cleaning and disinfecting quick and easy! The scent is fresh and the wipes stay moist. They clean well with little effort and work well on tough spots like dried liquid on a counter. Having a toddler boy also means lots of messes and this makes clean up fast so we can get back to playing. The wipes are durable as well, I don't have issues with them tearing while in use.
Evelyn I.
Westminster, CA
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes kill 99.9% of viruses and bacteria. They disinfect the Influenza A Virus, Salmonella, Herpes Simplex Virus Type I, Staphylococcus Aurous, and more. The wipes sanitize Strep, Listeria, and more. They also remove dust mites, debris, pet dander, and pollen particles. You can use the wipes in a number of places including your kitchen (sink, wastebaskets, and counters); bathroom (bathtub, toilet seats, shower, and faucets); office (computer, telephone, doorknobs, and light switches). They are very easy to use - open the cap lid, thread wipe through dispensing hole, and pull wipe up to remove. Make sure the lid is securely shut between uses to prevent loss of moisture. I really like Lysol Disinfecting Wipes. I've used them for a number of things - cleaning the shelves in my kitchen, cleaning the litter boxes for my two cats, wiping down my cubicle at work (as well as items in my cubicle like my phone and keyboard); cleaning my bathroom; and cleaning my computer room (which gets very dusty because we keep the litter boxes there). The Lysol Disinfecting Wipes did an excellent job in each of those places. They have a nice odor (ocean fresh) - none of that annoying cleaning product smell. The dispensing system has changed since I last used these wipes and I like the improvement - the old way the wipes always seem to dry out before I could use them all. This way it is easier to pull out the wipes without pulling out too many at the same time.
Jaime F.
Texas
Mega Parent Expert Level 9
1,255 reviews
While better scents are on the market, I purchase these because they are more textured and are great for scrubbing, especially the bathroom. These are constantly found in our home year round.
Erica S.
Lafayette, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
We use these on just about everything. They are handy. I keep them in the bathrooms for quick cleanup. So easy even my littles can use them to clean up their toothpaste mess or potty on the seat. Still working on my husband though.
Mike N.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Lysol Dual Action Disinfecting Wipes Value Pack, Citrus uploaded by Mike N.
Purchased at: Walmart
Lysol wipes are great for quick cleanups. They also disinfect so with the virus going around these are my go to product. [product:lysol-disinfecting-wipes---lemon]
Yolanda C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
Lysol Dual Action Disinfecting Wipes Value Pack, Citrus uploaded by Yolanda C.
Purchased at: Walmart
I have never seen this type of Lysol wipes saw before. I decided to give it a try. One side seems to have a scrubbing texture while the other side is smooth. I mostly use these in the kitchen to clean up spills on the counter and stove. I like the scent which is a small citrus smell. It is not overpowering and does not cause my hands any irritation. In this container there are 75 wipes and of course it kills cold and flu viruses. The only thing that I wish it had is more moisture. The other Lysol wipes that I have used are wetter and has more of the product on it. I will still repurchase this product because I like the way I can clean and scrub my countertops and stove with just one product
christina H.
Vanceboro, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Lysol Dual Action Disinfecting Wipes Value Pack, Citrus uploaded by christina H.
love lysol brand they always have the best cleaning products i trust using there product to keep my house clean and disnifected i really love these dual action wipes they have a scrubby side and a regular side so they clean up tough messes too ill deff be repurchacing
Leora T.
SanFrancisco
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Target
I LOVE THESE I WISH I COULD FIND SOME, they have been sold out everywhere for months. I wish I had bought loads of them before corona if I got sent some I would b so happy 🍋
Ingrid G.
Plant City, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Lysol Dual Action Disinfecting Wipes Value Pack, Citrus uploaded by Ingrid G.
Lysol Dual Action Disinfecting Wipes Value Pack, Citrus uploaded by Ingrid G.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Soy una ama de casa total, tengo bebés así que ando probando productos de limpieza. Es la primera vez que lo uso las toallitas está húmedas y limpian cualquier superficie. El olor es bastante agradable y lo que me sorprende es la cantidad de baterías que elimina.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Alejandra P.
Hermosillo sonora
il y a un an
Maria L. il y a 10 mois
not at all. it stays wet for a long time as long as you keep the container closed. and even using the wipe when disposing of it is often wet.💚
Rachel W.
New York
il y a un an
VE-877336 Maria G. il y a un an
Amazon, walmart,mejor comprar por internet por la situacion actual