BY LYSOL #4 in Disinfectants

75 Wipes For The Price Of 56 Kills 99.9% Of Viruses &Amp; Bacteria** Complete Clean™ 2 Sides (1 For Wiping, 1 For Scrubbing) Lysol&Reg; Brand Disinfectant Citrus Scent Dual Action™ Disinfecting Wipes: Each Pre-Moistened Wipe Has A Scrubbing Side For Tough Jobs And A Softer Side For Wiping Away Everyday Messes. Built In Scrubbing Fibers Help Clean Away Tough Stains Like Soap Scum And Baked-On Grease- Great For Use In Your Kitchen, Bathroom, And All Over The House. Wipes Eliminate 99.9% Of Bacteria On Hard, Non-Porous Surfaces In 30 Seconds.*** A Quick And Easy Way To Disinfect. **Kills Staphylococcus Aureus (Staph), Influenza A (Strain New Caledonia/20/99), Salmonella Enterica (Salmonella) In 10 Minutes. ***99.9% Of Escherichia Coli 0157:H7 In 30 Seconds. Great For: Bath Tub Toilet Seats Shower Areas Faucets Sink Garbage Can Refrigerator Exteriors Made In The Usa

• Wouldn't there be a better alternative cleaner that you can use y...8 Answers
  • Most disinfectant wipes leave a sticky feeling on the surface aft...12 Answers
  • How do these compare to Clorox wipes?4 Answers
Lysol Dual Action Disinfecting Wipes
  • "The fiber scrubbing side is helpful and gets the job done for sure." in 1 review
  • "Couldn't live without these." in 1 review
  • "You can use it for anything from door handles to light switches to the car or the dining room table." in 1 review
Teresa C.
Osceola, WI
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
These Lysol disinfecting wipes will be your new best friend! If you like your surroundings to look clean and you also want to  absolutely know that you have gotten rid of ALL of those nasty germs lingering on your countertops, doorknobs or whatever else you decide to use these on, then you should be keeping these in your house like I do. I love knowing I am doing good by using a quality product like Lysol to disinfect with for my home and my family.  Lysol Dual Action Disinfecting Wipes
Trina J.
This is.by far the best cleaner I have ever used. I constantly stock up on the wipes and lysol sprays. I have a toddler (messy) and during flu season this is.my best friend. Not only does it smell fantastic (clean like smell) but it is very easy to use to wipe and or scrub up any mess.
Kayla D.
San Diego, CA
I use Lysol wipes on everything that I can. They're so much more convenient than a spray and cloth method. I particularly like the dual action wipes. The rough side of it really gets the stubborn messes.
Alana C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These wipes are AMAZING. I use these just about anywhere in the house and they do a super awesome job scrubbing surfaces and wiping them clean. These wipes really get the job done fast without having to use much force and the price is beyond reasonable. The scrubbing side honestly blows my mind... Strongly recommend!
Angela A.
chico
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
this is the best dual disinfecting wipe that I love the scent and its fresh.  is always nice and clean. I love the texture side and can be used to disinfect texture toys. I always reach for these when they are on sale or not. It has become a staple item in my household. Recommend them to all.
Adrienne B.
Lysol is my number one trusted brand.  If I even feel like anything is even slightly dirty I break out my wipes or if my roommate or I  show any signs of being sick.  I love the scent of the wipes as well.  I would recommend Lysol wipes to anyone looking for a good cleaning product.
Sky H.
Issaquah, WA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
These wipes are probably my favorite easy grab-and-go cleaning option. They were great for cleaning the bathroom and disinfecting. Between these and clorox wipes the same like all I need. You can find them at any store as well. I highly recommend if you haven't already tried definitely try them!
Lexi W.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
For me Lysol is not allowed in our home because I can't handle the chemical smell to it and its pretty much like every single Lysol item there is. I choke on the chemical smell of this. Doesn' t work as well as Clorox!!!
Catlin H.
Leland, NC
The Dual-Action wipes are my favorite. They have a scrubby side and a smooth side. The scrubby side is great for stuff that tends to stick around and it grabs on to everything. The smooth side is the typical cleaner wipe.
Alyssa F.
I have a toddler... need I say more? These wipes are my mommy life savers! I love the fragrance, and the dual action scrubby side. I can trust I’m wiping up all the germs and keeping it clean for a messy toddler.
Dani M.
Oklahoma City, OK
I use a lot of wipes in the day to day and saw these with the multi side, do they work well and get the job done or is it just another marketing thing?
Tiffany C.
Charlotte , Nc
Most disinfectant wipes leave a sticky feeling on the surface after you use them. Has anyone experienced any stickiness after using them?
Lindsey W.
Branson, MO
Do you use these?
Laura J.
Georgetown, TX
Wouldn't there be a better alternative cleaner that you can use your own towel or rag to clean with that would be more environmentally friendly? This seems so wasteful.
kimberly b.
rocky face, GA
How strong are the wipes if used in the kitchen?