BY LYSOL #4 in Disinfectants

75 Wipes For The Price Of 56 Kills 99.9% Of Viruses &Amp; Bacteria** Complete Clean™ 2 Sides (1 For Wiping, 1 For Scrubbing) Lysol&Reg; Brand Disinfectant Citrus Scent Dual Action™ Disinfecting Wipes: Each Pre-Moistened Wipe Has A Scrubbing Side For Tough Jobs And A Softer Side For Wiping Away Everyday Messes. Built In Scrubbing Fibers Help Clean Away Tough Stains Like Soap Scum And Baked-On Grease- Great For Use In Your Kitchen, Bathroom, And All Over The House. Wipes Eliminate 99.9% Of Bacteria On Hard, Non-Porous Surfaces In 30 Seconds.*** A Quick And Easy Way To Disinfect. **Kills Staphylococcus Aureus (Staph), Influenza A (Strain New Caledonia/20/99), Salmonella Enterica (Salmonella) In 10 Minutes. ***99.9% Of Escherichia Coli 0157:H7 In 30 Seconds. Great For: Bath Tub Toilet Seats Shower Areas Faucets Sink Garbage Can Refrigerator Exteriors Made In The Usa

• Wouldn't there be a better alternative cleaner that you c...8 Answers
  • Most disinfectant wipes leave a sticky feeling on the sur...12 Answers
  • How do these compare to Clorox wipes?4 Answers
  • "Couldn't live without these." in 1 review
  • "The fiber scrubbing side is helpful and gets the job done for sure." in 1 review
  • "You can use it for anything from door handles to light switches to the car or the dining room table." in 1 review
Mandi U.
Ballwin, MO
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These Lysol wipes are phenomenal. There are few messes my 3yo and 19mo can make that these don't take care of. I love the germ fighting power, but also appreciate the abrasive scrubbing side. They're amazing for getting dried, forgotten food smears off of things like the highchair sides, refrigerator, table legs, etc. They have a fresh scent that's not too overpowering. We definitely use a lot of these in our home.
Teresa C.
Osceola, WI
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
These Lysol disinfecting wipes will be your new best friend! If you like your surroundings to look clean and you also want to  absolutely know that you have gotten rid of ALL of those nasty germs lingering on your countertops, doorknobs or whatever else you decide to use these on, then you should be keeping these in your house like I do. I love knowing I am doing good by using a quality product like Lysol to disinfect with for my home and my family.  Lysol Dual Action Disinfecting Wipes
Rachel C.
These Lysol Dual Action wipes definitely step up the game for disinfecting wipes. I absolutely love the purple scrubber side. It really does make a huge difference having the textured side when quickly wiping up messes. Powerful for quick cleanups yet still gentle, so no scratches on your surfaces. These are a win win.
Danelle B.
Tempe, AZ
They smell great and do a good job of getting the surface dirt up, but they dont do much else. The heavy duty side of the wipes were a bit of a disappointment, because they dont perform as well as advertised. Trying to remove a makeup smudge from the counter wasn't as easy as it is with other products.
Elisibeth S.
Fairview park, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
These are great. Being a mom of a toddler means we have constant little messes to clean up. Whether it’s good left behind on the table from dinner to wiping down a toy these are always dependable and convenient! Bring something that we repurchase often I’m thankful that they come with a nice price tag
Angela G.

These are great for cleaning up pet messes on vinyl. Cleaning up sticky messes and Sanitizing counter surfaces after cooking or baking. Cleaning and sanitizing the bathroom. I love the dual action that is rough on one side and smooth on the other. Will continue to purchase these.
Nicole A.
I’m not a huge fan of this product. Every time I use the wipes, I notice that the dust is left behind because the cloth does not completely pick up the dust. Instead, it stays behind on the wet film of chemicals it leaves on the surface. I end up having to use paper towels to dry and clean up the rest of the dust it leaveS behind. I rather use the Lysol spray (which I love) and dry it off with a paper towel.
Trina J.
This is.by far the best cleaner I have ever used. I constantly stock up on the wipes and lysol sprays. I have a toddler (messy) and during flu season this is.my best friend. Not only does it smell fantastic (clean like smell) but it is very easy to use to wipe and or scrub up any mess.
Katie A.
Sneads Ferry, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love getting these on Amazon because they always have a great deal on the 4 pack and they literally last months! Plus when you use them they not only leave everything disinfected but smelling great and feeling like you're in a brand new place!
Maria J.
Salem, OR
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
These are super great!!! Once I tried these there was no going back for Me! It's like a scrub for your countertops. But I'll admit I've used it on walls aswell and they're a life saver!!!!! Always a must have at my house.
Dani M.
Oklahoma City, OK
I use a lot of wipes in the day to day and saw these with the multi side, do they work well and get the job done or is it just another marketing thing?
Tiffany C.
Charlotte , Nc
Most disinfectant wipes leave a sticky feeling on the surface after you use them. Has anyone experienced any stickiness after using them?
Lindsey W.
Branson, MO
Do you use these?
Laura J.
Georgetown, TX
Wouldn't there be a better alternative cleaner that you can use your own towel or rag to clean with that would be more environmentally friendly? This seems so wasteful.
kimberly b.
rocky face, GA
How strong are the wipes if used in the kitchen?