BY LYSOL #5 in Disinfectants

75 Wipes For The Price Of 56 Kills 99.9% Of Viruses &Amp; Bacteria** Complete Clean™ 2 Sides (1 For Wiping, 1 For Scrubbing) Lysol&Reg; Brand Disinfectant Citrus Scent Dual Action™ Disinfecting Wipes: Each Pre-Moistened Wipe Has A Scrubbing Side For Tough Jobs And A Softer Side For Wiping Away Everyday Messes. Built In Scrubbing Fibers Help Clean Away Tough Stains Like Soap Scum And Baked-On Grease- Great For Use In Your Kitchen, Bathroom, And All Over The House. Wipes Eliminate 99.9% Of Bacteria On Hard, Non-Porous Surfaces In 30 Seconds.*** A Quick And Easy Way To Disinfect. **Kills Staphylococcus Aureus (Staph), Influenza A (Strain New Caledonia/20/99), Salmonella Enterica (Salmonella) In 10 Minutes. ***99.9% Of Escherichia Coli 0157:H7 In 30 Seconds. Great For: Bath Tub Toilet Seats Shower Areas Faucets Sink Garbage Can Refrigerator Exteriors Made In The Usa

• Wouldn't there be a better alternative cleaner that you c...9 Answers
  • Most disinfectant wipes leave a sticky feeling on the sur...12 Answers
  • How do these compare to Clorox wipes?4 Answers
  • "Couldn't live without these." in 1 review
  • "The fiber scrubbing side is helpful and gets the job done for sure." in 1 review
  • "You can use it for anything from door handles to light switches to the car or the dining room table." in 1 review
Chrissy S.
Economy
I like using the dual action lysol wipes. The scrubby side gives you the little bit of extra elbow grease for when you find that little spot of say, jelly that didn't get wiped off the counter. Just use your lysol dual action wipe and give it a few scrubs, turn it over and wipe it clean. The citrus scents leave it smelling fresh and clean too.
Elisibeth S.
Fairview park, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
These are great. Being a mom of a toddler means we have constant little messes to clean up. Whether it’s good left behind on the table from dinner to wiping down a toy these are always dependable and convenient! Bring something that we repurchase often I’m thankful that they come with a nice price tag
Angela G.

These are great for cleaning up pet messes on vinyl. Cleaning up sticky messes and Sanitizing counter surfaces after cooking or baking. Cleaning and sanitizing the bathroom. I love the dual action that is rough on one side and smooth on the other. Will continue to purchase these.
Nicole A.
I’m not a huge fan of this product. Every time I use the wipes, I notice that the dust is left behind because the cloth does not completely pick up the dust. Instead, it stays behind on the wet film of chemicals it leaves on the surface. I end up having to use paper towels to dry and clean up the rest of the dust it leaveS behind. I rather use the Lysol spray (which I love) and dry it off with a paper towel.
Anna R.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These are always in stock in my house! It’s my favorite way to clean and disinfect countertops, door handles, cabinets, EVERYTHING. It doesn’t have an overwhelming scent. Every time I use this product I know what has been wiped down is clean and healthier now than it was to touch.
Trina J.
This is.by far the best cleaner I have ever used. I constantly stock up on the wipes and lysol sprays. I have a toddler (messy) and during flu season this is.my best friend. Not only does it smell fantastic (clean like smell) but it is very easy to use to wipe and or scrub up any mess.
Tiffany C.
Leslie
This product I use for many different purposes, I use it for my cleaning I also use it for wiping out my car the console and steering wheel because it takes all the germs off of everything, what's the main reason I use them is to wipe down my children's toys after they've played outside with other children that could be sick they're great for many different purposes the price on them is great I would definitely use this product over and over.
Maria J.
Salem, OR
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
These are super great!!! Once I tried these there was no going back for Me! It's like a scrub for your countertops. But I'll admit I've used it on walls aswell and they're a life saver!!!!! Always a must have at my house.
Marquita S.
Richmond
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I like to use these disinfecting wipes around the house. I use them in the bathroom at the sink and the toilet handle. I also use them in the kitchen on the countertop. They are very useful to have even when traveling staying at a hotel, we wipe down everything because you never know about the people before you. I would recommend to anyone to always have disinfecting wipes around there are germs and bacteria everywhere.
KHADIJAH M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love using this wipes to wipe down my desks, tables, sinks even almost everything. The wipes do a great job at cleaning of dust and substance I don't want in my home. I like to keep it as germ free as possible.
Dani M.
Oklahoma City, OK
I use a lot of wipes in the day to day and saw these with the multi side, do they work well and get the job done or is it just another marketing thing?
Tiffany C.
Charlotte , Nc
Most disinfectant wipes leave a sticky feeling on the surface after you use them. Has anyone experienced any stickiness after using them?
Laura J.
Georgetown, TX
Wouldn't there be a better alternative cleaner that you can use your own towel or rag to clean with that would be more environmentally friendly? This seems so wasteful.
Lindsey W.
Branson, MO
Do you use these?
kimberly b.
rocky face, GA
How strong are the wipes if used in the kitchen?

Walgreens