BY LYSOL #4 in Disinfectants

75 Wipes For The Price Of 56 Kills 99.9% Of Viruses &Amp; Bacteria** Complete Clean™ 2 Sides (1 For Wiping, 1 For Scrubbing) Lysol&Reg; Brand Disinfectant Citrus Scent Dual Action™ Disinfecting Wipes: Each Pre-Moistened Wipe Has A Scrubbing Side For Tough Jobs And A Softer Side For Wiping Away Everyday Messes. Built In Scrubbing Fibers Help Clean Away Tough Stains Like Soap Scum And Baked-On Grease- Great For Use In Your Kitchen, Bathroom, And All Over The House. Wipes Eliminate 99.9% Of Bacteria On Hard, Non-Porous Surfaces In 30 Seconds.*** A Quick And Easy Way To Disinfect. **Kills Staphylococcus Aureus (Staph), Influenza A (Strain New Caledonia/20/99), Salmonella Enterica (Salmonella) In 10 Minutes. ***99.9% Of Escherichia Coli 0157:H7 In 30 Seconds. Great For: Bath Tub Toilet Seats Shower Areas Faucets Sink Garbage Can Refrigerator Exteriors Made In The Usa

• Wouldn't there be a better alternative cleaner that you can use y...8 Answers
  • Most disinfectant wipes leave a sticky feeling on the surface aft...12 Answers
  • How do these compare to Clorox wipes?4 Answers
Lysol Dual Action Disinfecting Wipes
  • "The fiber scrubbing side is helpful and gets the job done for sure." in 1 review
  • "Couldn't live without these." in 1 review
  • "You can use it for anything from door handles to light switches to the car or the dining room table." in 1 review
Angela G.
These nifty little wipes have turned me into a lazy bum! I used to go hard core on my kitchen counter tops. It was a project, get out the spray countertop cleaner, find a wash cloth or paper towel, spray & wipe, spray and wipe, on and on. But then these came to be and I use them for EVERYTHING! I just grab one and wipe and toss! Easy peasy! I have been known to flatten a couple beneath my bare feet and shuffle along my kitchen floor for a quick "spot treatment" to buy me some time between mopping...like I said...lazy! I don't have to make a mess when cleaning the outer areas of my toilet (I don't use these for inside the bowl) I just use one or two to wipe down everything on the outside and boom, toss it and move on! I LOVE these things! I have rolls in every bathroom in my house and a couple in the kitchen! Just SO convenient!
Shannon F.
Londonderry, NH
My day is not complete unless I have used a Lysol Dual Action Disinfecting Wipe. I love these because I know that my counters are free of bacteria from raw chicken when I wipe them. I can count on germ free door knobs after giving them a wipe with these. Sick children? Take these Lysol wipes and wipe down the remotes, telephones, and all the areas they touched and the germs will be gone!
Now these wipes are more expensive than the store brand but you are getting a more durable wipe with Lysol. When purchasing Lysol you know that the very last wipe in the container will still be wet where as the store brand will not be. You will not be disappointed when you purchase this.
Brandi W.
Murfreesboro, TN
These Lysol wipes make life soo much easier! I never seem to have enough hands or time to get everything done, but these really have helped take the load off of this mommy! Instead of having to find a spray bottle of the right chemical, then spraying it while trying not to spray near the children, then spreading all the germs with a sponge trying to clean it, all I have to do is open the top and pull out a sheet, and wipe it up. I've even had the kids do it for me! It takes less than half the time, and gets cleaner than anything else I have ever used! I would recommend these to anyone who can never seem to get everything cleaned, or anyone who just needs another hand.
Michelle P.
Westland, MI
Spring is here, and along with rain and flowers and green grass comes CLEANING! I love these Lysol dual action wipes to help out with the spring cleaning and general de-germing of the house after a long Michigan winter. It's convenient in that you only need one product instead of spray AND towels and one sheet goes a long way. The scrubby side helps to get that hard to remove grime off door jams and hand rails. The tub is huge and lasts forever and is pretty affordable considering how long they last. Thank you for such a a great product.
Adriana S.
Bradenton, FL
I get multiple cases of these at Costco over the year. They are incredibly good value there and I use these for everything! Every surface, every day-to-day mess. I love the smell of cleaning products but this has a less intense, citrus-y smell that makes me feel like my home is clean. Definitely recommend.

PS: If you tend to have dry hands like mine, I use latex gloves when handling these for a long time. If you're just using one or two for a quick wipe then there should not be any problem.
Sereniti C.
Jacksonville, FL
Ok, so Ive got the baby down for a nap, but she's been fussy so it's only going to last maybe 10 minutes and i NEED to get that grime from last night's cooking off the stove. Guess what I'm grabbing? That's right, these wipes right here!

They are the same lysol wipes we know and love, but with fibers added in to do twice the work and still leave that same pleasant citrus smell. One side for scrubbing, another for wiping off the crud. Last night's curry and rice, GONE!
Rebecca S.
I LOVE these wipes!!! I use them on everything because they are extremely versatile. The scrubbing side really is effective at scrubbing away stubborn, stuck on debris. These are my go-to product for cleaning my stove, microwave and kitchen counters!! The smooth side is great for wiping down the cabinets or the window on the microwave. I clean my bathroom sink/counters with these too. The wonderful citrus scent is an added bonus!
Sara D.
Rock Island, IL
These are the best for cleaning your bathroom! The scrubby side makes it easy to remove toothpaste and soap residue from your sink and countertops! They work great to disinfect the home after someone has been sick - I use them on light switches, door knobs, the garbage can lid, toilet flush handle and so much more. Comparative in value to other brands, these are great for so many cleaning projects around the house!
Shaun G.
Hyattsville, MD
The dual action wipes are different enough from standard wipes that they can be way more useful OR a lot less useful than their standard counterparts. The non-porous "scrubby" side of the pad is very effective at scraping up messes that are sticking to a surface, but since that side isn't absorbent, they push messes around a lot more than other pads do. So, consider the usage before purchasing this kind.
Elizabeth L.
Greenville, NC
I absolutely love these wipes. It makes quick clean ups after meals so easy, and that's important when you're a mom of 2 young kids. It's either do it quick or it won't get done. I feel confident in these wipes disinfecting abilities, and the citrus smell brightens the room. In regards to the green container (not sure what scent name) I am not a fan of the smell. I always go for the yellow ones!
Tiffany C.
Charlotte , Nc
Most disinfectant wipes leave a sticky feeling on the surface after you use them. Has anyone experienced any stickiness after using them?
Dani M.
Oklahoma City, OK
I use a lot of wipes in the day to day and saw these with the multi side, do they work well and get the job done or is it just another marketing thing?
Laura J.
Georgetown, TX
Wouldn't there be a better alternative cleaner that you can use your own towel or rag to clean with that would be more environmentally friendly? This seems so wasteful.
Lindsey W.
Branson, MO
Do you use these?
kimberly b.
rocky face, GA
How strong are the wipes if used in the kitchen?