Jessica F.
Philadelphia, PA
Due to the fact I have eczema and flare ups caused by dirt, first and miscellaneous unknown particles, I must maintain my work area disinfected. There is a high volume of clientele seen on a daily basis in an office which is cleaned once a day, I bring my own products to help my area cleaned. In addition, I can't use just any product as some chemicals will cause flare ups, I love these Lysol disinfectant wipes. They do not trigger any ups, maintains my area clean and smell great. They do not smell like chemicals and I have not experienced any flare ups since I've been using them. These are great!