Lysol Disinfecting Wipes, Lemon & Lime Blossom

Lysol Disinfecting Wipes can be used as a convenient way to clean and disinfect your household surfaces. Lysol is stronger than the competition (vs. leading competitor – based on lab results). Each pre-moistened disposable wipe kills germs (on surfaces when used as directed) wherever you use it. No bottles, no sponges, no mess. Kills Salmonella Enterica (Salmonella), Influenza A Virus (H1N1), Herpes Simplex Virus Type 1 and Respiratory Syncytial Virus on hard, non-porous surfaces in 4 minutes. Disinfects including: Escherichia coli, Staphylococcus aureus (Staph), Influenza H7N9 and Streptococcus Pyogenes (Strep) among others. Kills 99.9% of Viruses and Bacteria when used as directed. Removes allergens (Pet Dander, Dust Mite Debris and Pollen Particles). Effective disinfecting has never been easier. Lysol Disinfecting Wipes are also safe to use on your gadgets like Smartphones, Tablets & Remote Controls.
Start your review of Lysol Disinfecting Wipes, Lemon & Lime Blossom!
Memphis, TN
1,338 reviews
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes, Lemon & Lime Blossom uploaded by Semaria S.
Purchased at: Walmart
These are perfect for office and car use. I carry these around I my car to wipe down surfaces while completing intake assessments. The wipes are durable and smell nice. I don't have to worry about germs in various places while on the go.
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes, Lemon & Lime Blossom uploaded by stylingwithbrianna M.
Purchased at: Walmart
Always handy to have some Lysol wipes to clean up big messes. The smell of these wipes are always nice! They are a bit damp but they get rid of so much germs & dirt. I would recommend this product to everyone/ such a great product! Keep your home and spaces clean with these Lysol wipes. [product:lysol-disinfecting-wipes-lemon-&-lime-blossom]
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes, Lemon & Lime Blossom uploaded by Lucia C.
Purchased at: Target
I use it on a daily basis, especially to wipe kitchen appliances, counters and walls and last but not least all house door knobs and light switches. Price is reasonable.
Stillwater, OK
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes, Lemon & Lime Blossom uploaded by Karen H.
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes, Lemon & Lime Blossom uploaded by Karen H.
Purchased at: Walmart
Reckitt Benckiser 192008215915 Lysol Disinfecting Wipes Lemon & Lime Blossom - Case of 12. I use these all over the house. The help disinfect, clean and are pleasant smelling. I like the lemon and lime ones they have just enough scent to knock out oders and disinfect, then throw it away after use. Very convenient.
Taylor, MI
1,476 reviews
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes, Lemon & Lime Blossom uploaded by Leticia B.
Purchased at: Walmart
Cleans well. I use for the house in all rooms tried to keep stocked up just for normal daily usage. I know they were hard to find for a while.
Mt Pleasant, UT
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes, Lemon & Lime Blossom uploaded by K.c. K.
Since the pandemic started I have been disinfecting every surface possible to say safe. I finally is really easy to use and they smell really good afterwards. They clean bacteria and viruses. Very good product from Lysol!
Huntington Pk, CA
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes, Lemon & Lime Blossom uploaded by Carlos G.
These are my absolute favorite wipes. the fact they also disinfect while they clean make them so much better. can't go wrong with these!
Los Angeles, CA
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes, Lemon & Lime Blossom uploaded by Tiffany K.
Purchased at: Amazon
Love this product it kills 99.9 of viruses and bacteria it is a great disinfecting wipes. This is my favorite so out of all of them and it is tested and proven to kill coronavirus
Walnut Creek, CA
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes, Lemon & Lime Blossom uploaded by Marisa K.
Purchased at: Target
I really love this product as it kills 99% of bacteria and disease. It doesn’t smell overly powering of bleach. It takes dirt and grime off objects easy
Cincinnati, OH
1,859 reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
This is a must in my house. I use them to clean surfaces and well as door knobs, my bathroom, and my phone. These are my all time favorite wipes. The smell is light and perfect to use in any house hold!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
New Castle, PA
il y a 18 jours
April B. il y a 18 jours
I think I like clorox wipes because they are clorox. The lysol wipes are my choice. They are thicker, sturdier and more absorbent. I feel they are more like a wet small rag not a thin piece of paper towel almost reminds me of my favorite paper towel viva. I also like they are cheaper than clorox wipes. I feel they are well worth the money. I do recommend them to other folks
passaic
Scarborough, ON
il y a un an
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes, Lemon & Lime Blossom ? my diy lysol wipes empty container half roll of paper towel and liquid lysol
Samantha B. il y a un an
Love this idea