BY LYSOL #2 in Disinfectants

• Kills 99.9% of viruses and bacteria*
  • Cleans and disinfects on the go
  • Conveniently sized to fit in your bag or car
  • Suitable to use on electronics including Smartphones, Tablets and Remote Controls

• I've been using cleaning products for quite some time now, I have...2 Answers
  • Does anyone know if these come in an unscented or gentle scent ve...2 Answers
  • Which does everyone prefer lysol or clorox?9 Answers
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes - Lemon
  • "The smell is ok I like how it disinfects my homes surfaces and it is great for the flu season " in 7 reviews
  • "We clean up toys with these to make sure my kids are spreading germs everywhere, use them in the kitchen, bathroom, living room, and even in the bedroom!!" in 5 reviews
Ashley T.
Mega Parent Expert
Amazing!! I love these wipes. they work on any dirt surfaces. it keeps the germs away. the smell is so good and I love it. very nice scent. the price for them is good.
Pro-- they make your house smell fresh and keeps away all the germs
cons-- I don't think there much unless you have allergies. make sure the scent is for you.
Best product ever!!
Marylou C.
These Lysol Wipes are part of my house cleaning regimen daily, having two cats can be annoying between the hair and the mess from their food and them climbing on things I always feel the need to make sure I disinfect everything...These wipes are AMAZING and make my house feel soooo clean and smell sooo fresh and clean at all times...I buy them every week and theyre worth the few dollars and more...I have to say if you have pets you need these Lysol wipes... ❤
Mariah K.
New Albany, IN
I really like these wipes, super easy to use and no hard scrubbing really needed. I started using the clorox version but i seem to be able to find these cheaper or they often have coupons. Nice fresh, clean smell. Available everywhere.
Ali V.
Baltimore, MD
Mega Parent Expert
An absolute must have in my home. Pretty good price, especially if you can catch a coupon, of good sale. Very very effective. Leaves a nice clean smell that isn't too strong. Super convenient, just grab one and wipe. I use these all the time, on almost anything.
Robbye B.
Hayesville , NC
These are my favorite wipes. I keep a bottle at home and in the car. My husband use to say why do you buy those? They are such a waste of money! Now he gets upset when we run out! They are just so useful for everything!
Lisa M.
Eau Claire, WI
Mega Parent Expert
I really like Lysol disinfecting wipes. My favorite scent is the Lemon. It's not too strong but gives a nice clean smell. I use these all the time to clean my bathroom sinks, counter door handles and toilet. I typically purchase them on Amazon because they seem to have the best deal and usually a coupon to go along with it. I like that they are easy to use and can be tossed after use.
Heather G.
Campton
These work great. They really clean the gunk and grime off of surfaces and leave a nice, clean scent. Sometimes though the wipes don't come out very easily and too many will come out at one time.
Whitney G.
Jamestown
Mega Parent Expert
 These wipes work exceptionally well I also love that one side of them is more course in order to clean up stuck on Messages for the other side is nice and soft for your leather other furniture needs. These wives are working geniuses. And they helped make my point it’s more sanitary and safe for my children. I wouldn’t want to give them up for anything.
Sky H.
Issaquah, WA
Mega Parent Expert
These wipes are probably my favorite easy grab-and-go cleaning option. They were great for cleaning the bathroom and disinfecting. Between these and clorox wipes the same like all I need. You can find them at any store as well. I highly recommend if you haven't already tried definitely try them! Perfect for on the go! Small enough to fit in your purse! Or car
Monica J.
Dierks, AR
I love love love Lysol disinfecting wipes!!!! I use them in my kitchen and bathroom to wipe the counters and even to wipe my makeup down. They usually have them for a pack of three for $5.00 at my local dollar general store so it's a bargain in my opinion. I think it's the best thing since sliced bread and highly recommend these to friends and family!!!
Rose B.
Who doesn't like these, they're awesome!
Judy G.
Is the smell really strong?
Amanda Y.
Aylesford, NS
Where do you use these wipes??!
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Mega Parent Expert
Do these Lysol wipes leave Amy residue ?
Tina B.
Do you like these better than clorox wipes