BY LYSOL #3 in Disinfectants

• Kills 99.9% of viruses and bacteria*
  • Cleans and disinfects on the go
  • Conveniently sized to fit in your bag or car
  • Suitable to use on electronics including Smartphones, Tablets and Remote Controls

• I've been using cleaning products for quite some time now, I have...2 Answers
  • What do you use these the most for?8 Answers
  • Does anyone know if these come in an unscented or gentle scent ve...2 Answers
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes - Lemon
  • "The smell is ok I like how it disinfects my homes surfaces and it is great for the flu season " in 7 reviews
  • "We clean up toys with these to make sure my kids are spreading germs everywhere, use them in the kitchen, bathroom, living room, and even in the bedroom!!" in 5 reviews
Katharine P.
Athens, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Keep your desk clean with easy to use Lysol wipes. These wipes kill 99.9 percent of germs so they are perfect to use to clean your kitchen bathroom or work space. I share a desk with two other people so I make sure I always wipe them down with these wipes !
Robbye B.
Hayesville , NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These are my favorite wipes. I keep a bottle at home and in the car. My husband use to say why do you buy those? They are such a waste of money! Now he gets upset when we run out! They are just so useful for everything!
Marisela(Bertha) G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
The Lysol Disinfecting Wipes in Lemon are really nice they are effective in cleaning everything especially in an area where there is alot of people I purchased this at Walmart and i had a coupon so it came out to 3 dollars the smell is nice but over powering at times that is the only thing
Tyebulshia V.
Memphis, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
You can't go wrong with these wipes. They smell fresh and clean so well.
I use them around the house, but mainly in the kitchen. I prefer to use
these over paper towels, because they're not just wiping surfaces -
they're also disinfecting them too. They're easy to pull out and the tub
keeps them moist.

Stephanie W.
Danville, KY
I love these wipes, they’re a quick and easy way to clean up little spots that just don’t merit soap and a washcloth. They’re more expansive than plain soap, but definitely worth it. I rated 3 stars because typically buy the Clorox brand (just a brand preference).
Mariah K.
New Albany, IN
I really like these wipes, super easy to use and no hard scrubbing really needed. I started using the clorox version but i seem to be able to find these cheaper or they often have coupons. Nice fresh, clean smell. Available everywhere.
Ali V.
Baltimore, MD
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
An absolute must have in my home. Pretty good price, especially if you can catch a coupon, of good sale. Very very effective. Leaves a nice clean smell that isn't too strong. Super convenient, just grab one and wipe. I use these all the time, on almost anything.
Lauren S.
['Woodbridge ', ''], VA
I use the Lysol wipes 24/7. They’re great for cleaning hands and cleaning small surfaces. These have a good value and smell and they are not pricey at all. They are very effective and I would recommend these to all the moms out there
Ashlyn C.
Wauseon
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love Lysol wipes. I use these for almost everything I can clean. They are perfect for quick cleaning. The to-go ones are great too for being out. They are cheap and work really well. I for sure recommend these for cleaning and having on hand!!
Santana L.
Vega Baja
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Love the smell of this amazing y product I always buy more than one my family and I use it a lot it has a affordable price it works wonders and the smell my god it so long lasting I will recommend it to others for there use.
Rose B.
Who doesn't like these, they're awesome!
Judy G.
Is the smell really strong?
Amanda Y.
Aylesford, NS
Where do you use these wipes??!
Pamela N.
Hamilton , OK
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Do these Lysol wipes leave Amy residue ?
Tina B.
Do you like these better than clorox wipes