BY LYSOL #2 in Disinfectants

• Kills 99.9% of viruses and bacteria*
  • Cleans and disinfects on the go
  • Conveniently sized to fit in your bag or car
  • Suitable to use on electronics including Smartphones, Tablets and Remote Controls

• I've been using cleaning products for quite some time now, I have...2 Answers
  • What do you use these the most for?8 Answers
  • Does anyone know if these come in an unscented or gentle scent ve...2 Answers
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes - Lemon
  • "The smell is ok I like how it disinfects my homes surfaces and it is great for the flu season " in 7 reviews
  • "We clean up toys with these to make sure my kids are spreading germs everywhere, use them in the kitchen, bathroom, living room, and even in the bedroom!!" in 5 reviews
Katharine P.
Athens, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Keep your desk clean with easy to use Lysol wipes. These wipes kill 99.9 percent of germs so they are perfect to use to clean your kitchen bathroom or work space. I share a desk with two other people so I make sure I always wipe them down with these wipes !
Marisela(Bertha) G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
The Lysol Disinfecting Wipes in Lemon are really nice they are effective in cleaning everything especially in an area where there is alot of people I purchased this at Walmart and i had a coupon so it came out to 3 dollars the smell is nice but over powering at times that is the only thing
Yessenia d.
Mesa, AZ
I love these! I always keep them on hand, my fathers being disabled and all and with accidents or even moving his wheel chairs or going something new I always take these with me to sanitize before and after we leave some where! Lysol Disinfecting Wipes - Lemon
Lisa M.
Olanta, PA
Theses Lysol disinfecting wipes are so handy to keep your house so clean. I use to wipe my counters off. They are very affordable also, they always have sales and coupons for Lysol products so you can usually get these very cheap.
Kathie W.
Ozark, MO
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
O! M! Gosh! Every House in every room should have these! They are the greatest things ever! So great for cleaning up a quick mess or cleaning of the bathroom sink daily. I literally use them daily on door handles, light switches and the counters to contain germs.
Stephanie W.
Danville, KY
I love these wipes, they’re a quick and easy way to clean up little spots that just don’t merit soap and a washcloth. They’re more expansive than plain soap, but definitely worth it. I rated 3 stars because typically buy the Clorox brand (just a brand preference).
Ali V.
Baltimore, MD
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
An absolute must have in my home. Pretty good price, especially if you can catch a coupon, of good sale. Very very effective. Leaves a nice clean smell that isn't too strong. Super convenient, just grab one and wipe. I use these all the time, on almost anything.
Ashlyn C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love Lysol wipes. I use these for almost everything I can clean. They are perfect for quick cleaning. The to-go ones are great too for being out. They are cheap and work really well. I for sure recommend these for cleaning and having on hand!!
Santana L.
Vega Baja
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Love the smell of this amazing y product I always buy more than one my family and I use it a lot it has a affordable price it works wonders and the smell my god it so long lasting I will recommend it to others for there use.
Sydney 💋.
I love these wipes and they're a lot more convenient than the spray. You can use these wipes on everything to kill germs. It leaves it smelling fresh and super clean. These are great to have on the go or to use in your house.
Rose B.
Who doesn't like these, they're awesome!
Judy G.
Is the smell really strong?
Amanda Y.
Aylesford, NS
Where do you use these wipes??!
Pamela N.
Hamilton , OK
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Do these Lysol wipes leave Amy residue ?
Tina B.
Do you like these better than clorox wipes