BY LYSOL #2 in Disinfectants

• Kills 99.9% of viruses and bacteria*
  • Cleans and disinfects on the go
  • Conveniently sized to fit in your bag or car
  • Suitable to use on electronics including Smartphones, Tablets and Remote Controls

• What jobs do you usually use these for? Kitchen? Bedroom?...4 Answers
  • I've been using cleaning products for quite some time now...2 Answers
  • What do you use these the most for?12 Answers
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes - Lemon
  • "The smell is ok I like how it disinfects my homes surfaces and it is great for the flu season " in 7 reviews
  • "We clean up toys with these to make sure my kids are spreading germs everywhere, use them in the kitchen, bathroom, living room, and even in the bedroom!!" in 5 reviews
Silvia C.
Renton
While I really appreciate the convenience of these disinfecting wipes there's not much else I like about them. The scent is not something I enjoy. The way the formula makes my skin and hands feel after using is is unpleasant (dries out my skin and feels kind of sticky afterwards). I also don't appreciate the way the fabric on these feel for reasons I'm not sure I can explain. But something about the porous wipe material being so thin doesn't sit well with me. And of course, worst of all, this feels like a big waste. For general cleaning (and often even for spot cleaning) I would much rather use a disinfecting spray and wipe down with a washcloth, or even at worst, a paper towel. These aren't environmentally friendly! The big tubes of them also waste space because it's a large container for mostly air when you've used some of the wipes up. There is some use in having something like this when travelling (small pack on a cruise can be helpful) or in your car, but even so I would probably try to find a different brand that feels better on your skin or smells more pleasant.
Corina G.
Las vegas, NV
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I love love this. I even love that there is a compact version that you can take with you in your purse. I use this on almost every thing that i need to disinfect. Such as restaurant tables and or course let it dry before eating. Also the restroom, door nobs and my phone. :) i hate jerms and love using these. I am so happy they have a lemon one.. I also get the orginal scent but the lemon smells so much more cleaner. I also love how i can buy this in bulk and very affordable.
Teysha B.
Chatsworth, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I love lysol wipes ! They leave everything clean. They are easy to just yank a towel out of the tube and wipe something up and you know that area was completely clean. I love the lemon and the green tube. They both smell good. I use them for kitchen cabinets, my daughter's high chair, and even the toilet. This is a trusted product. Thank you Lysol!
April G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Our family keeps Lysol in stock for cleaning and getting rid of yucky germs. I use these wipes every day. It keeps everything clean and smelling great! Take these on vacation, in the car...basically anywhere there are germs. So everywhere! Hahaha You will never go wrong if you purchase anything in the Lysol family. Especially these wipes. So convenient!
Mary C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Without a doubt, these Lysol Lemon and Lime Blossom Disinfecting Wipes represent one of the most handy and useful cleaning and disinfecting items that I have ever used. They are extremely effective for both cleansing and disinfecting, and they are tremendously versatile, because they can be used for such a wide variety of cleaning tasks. In addition, their Lemon and Lime Blossom scent is pleasant and subtle, and not at all overpowering. Of course, the three-pack offered at this price point is a superb value. Overall, these Lysol Lemon and Lime Blossom Disinfecting Wipes are outstanding for day-to-day household cleaning tasks, and I give them a five-star rating, along with my highest recommendation.
Maggie J.
Onaga, KS
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Man! These come in little packs?? That is amazing. They are the most perfect thing to keep in the car. When you are out and about and cannot wash your hands I would keep this with me. The resealable package is really nice too. I could force how these would be perfect for that quick trip and backpacks!
Shatoya D.
Waretown, NJ
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Every mom (and everyone else too!) needs these wipes in their house. I literally used these this morning to clean up an egg that fell on the floor. It kills salmonella! It has a light citrus scent and is gentle on your hands. I use these for a quick clean, and sometimes to more heavy duty cleaning in the bathroom.
Brittany P.
Freeburg, IL
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I really wanted to love these since it seems to be so convenient but I truly don't.  I feel like the packaging leaves something to be desired and oftentimes the wipes will get easily dried out.  The only way that I've successfully been able to keep the wipes wet is by put them, while in their original packaging, into a  Ziploc Bags and then storing those in a cool, dry place.  I also don't like the fact that you only get a few uses out of each package.  I'd much rather go with my traditional lysol spray.
Diane W.
Pt Charlotte, FL
Purchased at: Amazon
These wipes are great! The material is strong enough for most tasks and they have a good amount of moistness. To actually disinfect a surface, be sure to read and follow the instructions on the package. You need to leave the surface wet for much longer than you would think. But for every day cleaning, these are a convenient alternative to paper towels and a spray cleaner. A quick as easy way to clean up messes.
Brianna Z.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These are one of my go to cleaning wipes. We raise siberian huskies and these wipes help keep up with the messes from muddy paws and with keeping the puppy areas nice and disinfected ! It is also safe to use around our pets so I am thankful for that
Rose B.
Who doesn't like these, they're awesome!
Judy G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Is the smell really strong?
Amanda Y.
Aylesford, NS
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Where do you use these wipes??!
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Do these Lysol wipes leave Amy residue ?
Tina B.
Do you like these better than clorox wipes