BY LYSOL #63 in Disinfectants

Keep your area clean and smelling fresh Use to clean, disinfect and deodorize surfaces in your home or office. Cleans hard, nonporous surfaces like kitchen counters, appliances, stove tops, cabinets, floors, garbage cans, toilet exteriors, bathtubs and sinks. Eliminates harmful germs when used as directed. Kills 99.9% of viruses and bacteria, including cold and flu viruses. Lysol(R) Disinfecting Wipes, Crisp Linen, 8in. Square, White, Carton Of 80 is one of many Disinfectant Wipes available through Office Depot. Made by Lysol. see more...

Anna A.
Tifton, GA
I always like to keep these wipes on hand at home. I try to stay stocked up at all times. They are pricey, but Publix normally has these on sale BOGO at least once a month. There are also usually coupons that you can use to go with that for a great price. These are so handy and convenient when cleaning up the kitchen, whether it be the counter, sink, or all of the handles people tend to grab in the kitchen. They are also good for the bathroom sink, toilet sets, shower, you name it I've probably wiped every surface of my home with these. I truly think this is a great product and I recommend it.
Molly G.
Annapolis, MD
Love using these to wipe down our counters after cooking and also to wipe down our dining room table after meals. They go a long way. Scent is fine, smells clean but not overbearing.
Eryn P.
Belfast, ME
I really like these wipes. They are handy for wiping up after 3 kids, 2 dogs, and now a cat. They also work great in your laundry area. I keep a package in my laundry room to pre-treat any ink stains on my kids clothes, works well for lipstick too. I would give them 5 stars but I hate the way the opening at the top of the container is. It makes it hard to pull out the wipes. You either get 4/5 or barely can pull one out, but the wipes themselves work great.
Caitlin B.
Gurley, AL
I have always used Lysol wipes in my home and classroom. I usually get the lemon scent because there is a chemical smell left behind and the lemon makes it more tolerable. But then I found the Crisp Linen. It's divine!!! Not abrasive or offensive to the nose. I hope this scent stays in rotation! I'm cleaning and freshening the air at the same time!
Sara C.
Rockford
In this day and age, people are carrying more germs then they know. This product has helped reduce the chance of germs breeding in my house severely. I am a mother of 2 beautiful children who have low immune systems and this product has helped battle thru some of the worse outbreaks.
Marissa G.
Pennsburg, PA
These wipes are great! I use them to clean my countertops and disinfect anything that I need. They're easy and quick to use and get rid of most spots that I need. I would definitely recommend these for a quick clean.
Jessica D.
I have used this all over my house whenever I can it help keep the area clean and fresh. I always look for coupons for when I go buy it at Walmart or any place I see it at a good price.
Sidney U.
Woodhaven, NY
These are great wipes. I use them for just about all my messes. I use them for kitchen clean ups and cleaning the bathroom. They are not very pricy and i usually find them for about $3. I would recommend everyone to try these wipes.
Shavon O.
Reno, NV
What would life be like without these!!?? Makes cleaning the bathroom a breeze and I also use them in the kitchen for cutting boards counters you name it.
Amanda M.
Honestly the store brand is just as good. Save yourself $1.00 or so & buy it instead! Love the linen scent.