Home & GardenHousehold & LaundryHousehold Cleaning SuppliesLysol
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes - Brand New Day Mango & Hibiscus 6/80 Ct

Lysol® Disinfecting Wipes - Brand New Day™ Mango & Hibiscus 6/80 Ct.

by Lysol

Keep your home fresh and clean with Lysol Disinfectant Wipes! Lysol Pre-Moistened Wipes are a convenient way to clean and disinfect your household surfaces without any bottles, sponges or mess*. This Brand New Day edition is specially crafted with an uplifting tropical fragrance in a stylized packaging designed to redefine your cleaning experience. Lysol sanitizing wipes remove allergens** and kill 99% of viruses and bacteria on most of your common hard household surfaces*. Fight flu season and stay prepared all year round with Lysol Disinfectant Wipes.

Do these contain any bleach in the product?
Start your review of Lysol® Disinfecting Wipes - Brand New Day™ Mango & Hibiscus 6/80 Ct.!
Crystal Z.
Long Beach, CA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 6
Lysol® Disinfecting Wipes - Brand New Day™ Mango & Hibiscus 6/80 Ct. uploaded by Crystal Z.
Purchased at: Walmart
These are great for any mess and mainly to disinfectant anything around the house or even the car or toys! It smells good not that strong this product is affordable you can purchase to clean up any mess. Great price for the size and I honestly love Lysol products. 👍🏻
Amie A.
Fresno, CA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
Lysol® Disinfecting Wipes - Brand New Day™ Mango & Hibiscus 6/80 Ct. uploaded by Amie A.
I use these when the house is clean and needs a little boost. I love the smell it leaves behind and they're great for small spills.
Ashley G.
Northfield, OH
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Lysol® Disinfecting Wipes - Brand New Day™ Mango & Hibiscus 6/80 Ct. uploaded by Ashley G.
these smell amazing!!!!!!!!!! I absolutely love these wipes. they clean great and leaves a great smell with the mango. everyone should buy this scent
Brandi M.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
Lysol® Disinfecting Wipes - Brand New Day™ Mango & Hibiscus 6/80 Ct. uploaded by Brandi M.
These wipes are amazing and so convenient. They great for a quick wipe down or to clean up a spill. The cloth’s are on the thicker side and do not rip easy when trying to get them out or in use. The smell is a light sweet citrus smell and dries down to a sweet mango. Has a good amount of product. Not to much cleaner where it is soaking wet and not to dry where you feel like your wiping with a paper towel. Doesn’t leave any streaks or residue behind. These are every parents dream that has kids or anyone that needs to wipe something in a pinch.
Violet A.
E Northport, NY
Purchased at: CVS
New & improved!!! The same reliability, durability, and ease of use but with an added pleasant smell! I would try to add more scents to appeal to different people
Renee L.
Winter Park, FL
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
Lysol® Disinfecting Wipes - Brand New Day™ Mango & Hibiscus 6/80 Ct. uploaded by Renee L.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Just bought this kills 99.9 of virus and bacteria. Just got the flu and wanted to clean all the germs in the house and at work. Oh live the smell bought it at Walgreens had mango and hibiscus smell very low key smell not a strong smell. But it beats the same old products.
Annamarie M.
Coal Township, PA
Lysol® Disinfecting Wipes - Brand New Day™ Mango & Hibiscus 6/80 Ct. uploaded by Annamarie M.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love these Lysol wipes they smell really good and they are good for your money I would recommend them nice scent works very well
Darcy W.
Aurora, CO
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
Lysol® Disinfecting Wipes - Brand New Day™ Mango & Hibiscus 6/80 Ct. uploaded by Darcy W.
Purchased at: Walmart
With this virus going around so rapidly, you can never be too clean. I use Lysol disinfecting wipes to clean all surfaces in my home. I’m not saying that this product will kill this new virus, but with so much uncertainty, it’s making me feel better and confident that my home is clean and free from germs. Doing my part to keep this horrible virus from spreading. Stay safe, stay clean ❣️ This review is completely voluntary and in no way was I compensated
Angela R.
Cherry Valley, AR
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 4
Purchased at: Walmart
Love these mainly for the scent!!! They kill most bacteria & germs! Pretty good price!!
Tiffany  P.
Rockwell, NC
Purchased at: Sam's Club
WOW Is how I have to describe my reaction when first trying out " Lysol Brand New Day Mango & Hibiscus Bathroom Cleaner Spray " !! I really didn't think it would be hard cleaning on the job and having to choose between not 2 BUT 3 of my other favorite Lysol cleaner sprays!! This brand just has so many nice smelling cleaners that DO WONDERS!! This one smells amazing in my opinion, if you don't like the smell of this kind I highly recommend to even try the other ones available at the store ! Lysol products are sensational!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...