BY LYSOL

Lysol Spray to Go contains hospital-grade tuberculocidal, virucidal, fungicidal and bactericidal disinfectant and deodorant spray. Spray kills 99.9 percent of germs within 30 seconds. Highly effective against TB, MRSA, poliovirus Type 1, hepatitis A,... see more...

Valerie D.
Valerie D.
Fayetteville, NC
My husband has OCD and because of that I carry cleaning products and disinfectants in my purse. This Lysol spray is convenient because of it's travel size and I believe it is effective. When someone in the house gets sick, I get right down to business and spray the door handles, light switches, pillows.....pretty much everything in the house. I feel like it really reduces the amount of sickness in my home.
Alexandra O.
Alexandra O.
Rancho Cucamonga
Yes yes yes! So happy with this product
I have a newborn baby and am just the biggest germ freak it makes me feel a lot better when I can pull this out of my diaper bag and spray the things I'm going to touch or my car seat is gonna touch like grocery baskets restaurant tables etc.

Highly recommend
Celina S.
Celina S.
I keep one of these in my car! Call me crazy but it's always a good idea to disinfect your steering wheel and door handles! I do my seats as well!