BY LYSOL #88 in Disinfectants

Lysol Spray to Go contains hospital-grade tuberculocidal, virucidal, fungicidal and bactericidal disinfectant and deodorant spray. Spray kills 99.9 percent of germs within 30 seconds. Highly effective against TB, MRSA, poliovirus Type 1, hepatitis A,... see more...

Mackenzie L.
Columbus, OH
I love keeping this mini version of one of my favorite brands right in my purse! Perfect for people like me who typically carry everything you could ever need inside of a handbag. Not too expensive and lasts longer than expected!
chantelle r.
st.thomas
This is a must have for me, it neutralizes the air, it makes the place smell so clean and it really makes the air feel more breathable
Christa S.
Rochester, NY
Love this little guy.i am a huge germ a phobe.so this is great for in the car.or going places.someone sneezes near me.i love having this handy.makes me feel more protected from going in public places with my kids too.
BRITTANY D.
I absolutely love this! I use them for stocking stuffers. They are great for putting in your purse. You might think when will I need Lysol on the go? The answer is everywhere. It definitely gives me peace of mind running around all day with a toddler.
Micah S.
Super cute!! It's like a baby compared to the normal sized can haha. Perfect for traveling anywhere and a must have if you hate public restrooms.
Oni C.
I have to always have this with me when I travel--use it to spray in the restrooms at the airport and also the hotel beds! The price is perfect of course! I usually purchase mine from the Dollar Store and Walmart!