BY LYSOL #70 in Disinfectants

From the Manufacturer LYSOL Disinfectant Spray To Go CRISP LINEN eliminates odors and kills 99.9 percent of viruses and bacteria on hard, nonporous surfaces in and out of your home. LYSOL Disinfectant Spray also helps control and prevent mold and... see more...

Buy on Amazon
nikki s.
Coffeyville , KS
This little guy is heaven sent. How convenient is this!! It fit perfectly in my purse or bag and wherever i went i was able to bring it along we used it at parks and on picnics my life forever changed for the better when i started purchasing these i recommend everyone having one for the go
Kayja E.
Springfield , MA
I like to use this to spray to get in the crevices of the shower. I spray this on then I leave it on for a couple minutes then I wipe it away and spray it down with some waters. It's a great productive only thing that I have a problem with is that the smell can be a bit overwhelming for me.
Amber S.
Jack , AL
I always have this stocked up in my house!! This is used in my kitchen and in bathrooms the most. The value is great and it works really well. The scent is wonderful and they have a few to choose from although I usually get lavender. I recommend others to try this!
Chrissy W.
Kooskia
I use this to disenfect the air as well. I have a child that was born Early Lysol is my go to grem killer I use the spay and wipes in my house all the time.
Rachel H.
We always keep a can handy. You know when you're using this you're killing all kinds of germs! It also smells really Good!
Anna D.
CHICAGO, IL
Great spray and good quality product to maintain the cleanliness of our bathroom of germs. Use it a lot on my tiolet.
Mariel C.
Lysol is the best product. I like this spray because is effective. Smell wonderful, leave the air smelling clean. It's a little bit expensive but definitely worth it. I buy it every month. I also buy other products of Lysol.