BY LYSOL

From the Manufacturer LYSOL Disinfectant Spray To Go CRISP LINEN eliminates odors and kills 99.9 percent of viruses and bacteria on hard, nonporous surfaces in and out of your home. LYSOL Disinfectant Spray also helps control and prevent mold and... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Susan W.
Madison
This is my Go-To product during cold and flu season especially.  The scent is nice and fresh - not overpowering and it can be purchased at the local grocery or drug store.  It's reasonably priced for the amount you get.  You just can't beat Lysol for killing germs and ridding smels!
Dawn J.
Castle Pines
Every home should have Lysol in the cleaning caddy. I spray this on the bed, carpet and furniture. You can even spray your floor mats in your car. You can buy this at the grocery store or drug store.
Shannon Q.
Cape Coral, FL
This stuff is awesome especially when school time is here.  I am always spraying their backpacks when the get home from school.  Nice scent for a disinfectant.
Rich C.
Chula Vista , CA
I love this product. Smells good and disinfects well. I've been using it for a long time and I just make it a part of my shopping list...ALWAYS! I buy in bulk in Costco
Gabriela D.
Anthony , NM
Spray it everywhere and anywhere. Phones, remotes, door knobs you name it. Smells great and lasts long
Jordyn K.
We use these when we are on the go to disinfect germy surfaces such as restaurants, carts, and toys.