Lysol Disinfectant Spray to Go Crisp Linen Scent uploaded by Avelina C.

BY LYSOL

Features: -Disinfectant spray-Travel-size disinfectant spray-Kills 99.9% of germs-Compact size means you can fit the disinfectant in purses, diaper bags and coat pockets-Defends against the multitude of germs found in public facilities-1 Oz. Aeros. see more...

Elizabeth P.
I always make sure to have Lysol disinfecting spray! Whether it'd be in my home or wherever I go I make sure to buy the small Lysol to-go sprays! It works so well, it smells very clean and it keeps all of those germs away!
Eliesha H.
newark, TX
Perfect on the go disinfectant spray! I take this everywhere with me to keep my surroundings fresh and clean! The smell is very comforting and manageable. Highly recommend trying this out!
Natalie J.
Hollywood, FL
Great product to have in my purse for dealing with public restrooms. To keep bacteria out of my sight. It last a while. Clean scent that doesnt bother my nose. I really recommend this product.
Hope G.
I absolutely love this travel size spray. It's perfect for a purse are travel bag. You never know when you're going to be in a situation where you need a disinfectant. Restrooms can be scary places lol.
Lorie L.
I'm somewhat of a germaphobe so I bought this to spray on public toilets when we are out. Great size to fit in your purse.
Maria S.
Easy to use. Great product and quality. Leaves my toilet clean and smelling good in the inbetween time i clean it.
Avelina C.
Es un excelente producto lo aplico en mi auto ya que por su tamaño es muy practico, sobre todo cuando los niños vienen comiendo alguna cosa en el interior del auto, limpia nuestro ambiente y además lo mantiene desinfectado, es un producto muy confiable, yo lo recomiendo ampliamente además Lysol es una marca reconocida.