BY LYSOL #14 in Disinfectants

Keep your space germ-free with this disinfectant spray from Lysol. It kills 99.9% of viruses and bacteria, and it features a Spring Waterfall scent. Lysol® disinfectant spray Kills 99.9% of viruses and bacteria Spring Waterfall scent 12.5 oz see more...

Corinalicia G.
Provo, UT
I use Lysol all over my house especially in the kids room because and in the nursery because as you know kids will be kids and they have bacteria in their little hands so after the end of the day at night I go in and I clean all their toys during the day and I spray a little bit on the toys a little bit in the room that way there's any bacteria trying to linger around there it dissipates and I use it around the house as well
Michelle G.
Flushing, NY
Lysol Disinfecting Spray really gets the job done. Whether its odors from the bathroom, cooking smells or just to disinfect mattresses or furniture, this spray is effective. It is shockingly expensive compared to other similar products but does work quite well. The scent has a bit of a chemical smell but it does rid areas of unpleasant odors. I will continue to use Lysol regularly.
Darianna M.
Ponce
This is perfect for counter tops, tables, door nobs, toilet seats really anything that you need to disinfect quick. Cons is that if you spray to much it does take longer to dry but it also makes it even more disinfected and I personally love the smell.
Logan K.
Walnut, KS
This stuff is a life saver when my kids are sick! At the first sign of any illness my whole house gets sprayed down! It's always helped us to not spread Germs! It's cheap and works well! It also doesn't smell as harsh as a lot of disinfectants!
Jocelyn M.
Kingston, PA
I hate the smell of any Lysol air freshener. However, it's the best spray when someone is in the house sick. I have a child so I keep this in the closet to prevent the spread of germs in the house when someone catches something.
Deidre W.
Richton, MS
This is my go to disinfecting spray. I use it in every room to keep germs away. I don’t love the smell but it also doesn’t leave a lingering odor. It’s priced affordably when compared to other disinfectants.
Casey G.
I like using this product around my house because it smells really good and is cheap to buy at walmart or food lion.  It kills bad odors and freshens the air so that everything smells clean.  i will continue to  buy this product. highly recommend.
Jessica B.
I like a disinfectant air spray because it cleans and makes the house smell clean. I use it to disinfect my kids' toys when they are sick and use it in the bathroom. My only complaint is that the smell is way too strong. Half of the scent would be sufficient. Besides that, I love this product.
Zohra K.
New Brighton, MN
Lysol is a classic and nothing beats it for, say, deodorizing indoor pet accidents, to which my senior dog has regrettably become more prone. Also great for any damp spaces prone to mold, like under a sink. I really don't want to know about the environmental consequences, thank you, although perhaps vinegar and baking soda might be more ecologically righteous. When used sparingly, I seriously doubt I am hastening Climate Change in any significant way--plus it doesn't take much of the stuff to do the job.

When ordered as an "add-on" with Amazon Prime, this large-sized aerosol canister--which I fully expect to be good for six months--is considerably cheaper than the same size from the supermarket.

No, the scent is not my absolute favorite, but fortunately it and any offending odors dissipate quickly. Despite the wall-to-wall TV ads for all the new products promising to make housework ecstatic bliss, more and more I find myself returning to the very same classics my mother and grandmother used, neither of whom was inclined to waste either time or money on anything just because it was "new and improved."

IMO, this is a product that should be under everybody's kitchen sink, along with Borax and Bon-Ami. One place I have yielded to the environmentalists is in drastically reducing my reliance on chlorine beach (aka "Clorax") which really does do dreadful things to ecosystems when it leaches into the ground water. Actually one so seldom really needs it. For smelly stuff, there's a light touch of Lysol and for disinfecting, hydrogen peroxide is nearly the equal of bleach and much more gentle on fabrics, plus w/ patience it's nearly the equal for stain-lifting.
Julianna M.
97386
Lysol is a must if you hate germs like me. Especially if you have small children around! I’ve used the product for so long & love how they have stayed true to their product! Always smells wonderful! Keeps my family & I safe from colds & flu, thank you!