Home & GardenHousehold & LaundryHousehold Cleaning SuppliesLysol
Disinfectant Spray, Spring Waterfall, 2 - 19 Ounce Cans

Lysol Disinfectant Spray, Spring Waterfall, 2 - 19 Ounce Cans

by Lysol

Lysol disinfectant spray kills 99.9% of viruses and bacteria on commonly touched, hard, non-porous surfaces in your home. Help protect your family from germs they could come in contact with every day.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Lysol Disinfectant Spray, Spring Waterfall, 2 - 19 Ounce Cans!
Mariana D.
chicago, IL
Love to use these on my kids toys around the house and anywhere I want to disinfect. Especially bathroom surfaces.
Steffanie T.
S San Fran, CA
I love using this in my bathroom. It's super easy to just spray it and know that it's cleaner. I still do a deep clean but having this handy makes me feel more at ease. Highly suggest just to have it on hand for a quick clean!
Candi L.
I really like the products that Lysol put out. It's really great when I need to clean around the house after people have come over even before. Also, I use it when someone in my house is sick with a cold or flu. I would recommend this to anyone that I speak to.
Alexa S.
Orlando, FL
Grew up on this spray. Now I use it. Love it. Deff helps with the germs in the house. I use it everyday!
Rida H.
Newark, NJ
Really like this product, leaves a refreshing scent and eliminates odors. Purchased from shoprite. Makes me feel confident that our home is clean, I trust this product. I would highly recommend it to anyone.
Emily L.
Alamo, TX
Lysol disinfectant spray is a good product to keep the germs away especially when you've got sick kids .. leaves the room smelling amazing and helps disappear horrible stench. I would buy this product again.
Emiliveth G.
Miami
Muy bueno para desinfectar superficies y todos los muebles de la casa y mucho mas le encanta usarlo porque asi mantengo todo limpio para mi bebe tengo mucho tiempo usandolo y lo recomiendo mucho para desinfectar el area de tu casa yas si tienes niños chiquitos

Looking for your answer?