Home & GardenHousehold & LaundryHousehold Cleaning SuppliesLysol
Disinfectant Spray - Spring Waterfall, 19 Ounces, 2 Pack

Lysol Disinfectant Spray - Spring Waterfall, 19 Ounces, 2 Pack

by Lysol

Find Household Cleaners at Target.com! LYSOL Disinfectant Spray - SPRING WATERFALL, 19 Ounces, 2 Pack Size: 19OZ.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Lysol Disinfectant Spray - Spring Waterfall, 19 Ounces, 2 Pack!
How would you rate this product?
Ericka R.
Lysol Disinfectant Spray - Spring Waterfall is a wonderful product. This spray does very well at neutralizing odors as well as leaving a fresh scent behind that isn't too overwhelming. Use it in the bedroom, the bathroom or the kitchen. You name it, you spray it! I really recommend this product to all.
Janice T.
Atlanta, GA
Really freshens up a room and kills germs. I love the linen sent. I use this product spray my bed.
Kennethia H.
Forest Hill, TX
I use this product when people are sick in my house. The smell is very pleasant not too strong. It is baby and animal friendly. It is a good price and just the right amount in the container. It is very effective. Yes I would buy again. It helps kill germs.
Julia O.
Most disinfecting products have unbearable chemical smell to them. This one doesnt unless to much is sprayed in a closed area!
Grace A.
Reno, NV
I love cleaning with this stuff!!! It's amazing and when flu season if around I clean everything around my house and the bathroom.
Allyson M.
Grand Falls, NL
LOVE Lysol! Always use it when someone is sick to prevent the spreading of germs, and it helps a ton! Always smells fresh, and it is normally reasonably priced!
Sasha D.
I'm currently using this fragrance. I'm obsessed with Lysol so I spray! I don't know if it actually kills 99.9% of germs but I haven't had the flu in a while so maybe... lol. I usually purchase the value packs and think it offers better value for money. I'll definitely recommend.

Looking for your answer?