Lysol Disinfectant Spray, Original Scent, 19 Oz. uploaded by Nicole T.Lysol Disinfectant Spray, Original Scent, 19 Oz. uploaded by Shaunice F.

BY LYSOL #7 in Disinfectants

Lysol hospital-grade spray contains tuberculocidal; virucidal; fungicidal and bactericidal disinfectant and deodorant formula. Spray kills 99.9 percent of germs on hard; nonporous surfaces and is effective against more than 50 microorganisms including MRSA; Poliovirus Type 1; Hepatitis A; Hepatitis B; Norovirus; Rhinovirus; pseudomonas; HIV-1 (AIDS Virus) and influenza A (H1N1 Virus). Original scented spray eliminates odors and prevents growth of damaging mold and mildew and does not contain chlorofluorocarbons (CFCs). Use on showers; sinks; countertops; around toilet areas; toys; telephones; garbage bins; waiting rooms and in laboratories. see more...

• Do you think this product kill 99.9 % of bacteria and vir...5 Answers
  • Never tried it but I use the wipes for my sink so really ...3 Answers
  • Does it works for clean the kitchen sink?7 Answers
Nicole T.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Anything that kills 99.9% of germs and bacteria is something I need in my house. We have young children so having a can of Lysol around is pertinent. I am walk around my house spraying all the time. I spray toys, doorknobs, sinks, counters, knows, and any other surface. It works really well, smells clean, and kills what will make you or your family sick. We recommend it. Lysol Disinfectant Spray, Original Scent, 19 Oz.
Kehlief C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I pack this in my luggage when I travel and use it to spray down everything, and I do mean everything in the hotel room. From the light switches and telephone, to the door handles and air-conditioning vents, this had kept me from getting some nasty bugs while away from home. I never leave home without it!
Rachel U.
Hawthorne , CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My spray to get rid of germs and bacteria specially on curtains and linens. Though I do not use this everyday but this is a necessity in my household specially when someone is sick. I use this almost everywhere, bathroom, bedroom, living room.
Jen M.
Goleta, CA
I'm a bit of a germaphobe and I love having a can of this on hand at home and at my office. I always hit doorknobs, keyboard and mouse, phones and any frequently touched areas around, especially during cold & flu season. It's extremely expensive and available almost anywhere. Target, grocery store, pharmacies, etc. If you haven't tried this, get to it! It's great for freshening the air and getting rid of surface gunk in a pinch!
tara r.
Cold Spg Hbr, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
i use this whenever anyone is sick. i just spray it on pretty much all surfaces (fridge, door handles, light switches, everything!) lysol is a trusted brand that’s been around forever so i know it really works
Carla F.
Methuen, MA
I like to use Lysol as a air freshener and an air cleaner. It had both effects as opposed to some products that only freshen the air. Lysol seems to give my home a clean feel with a good smell on top.
Naomi H.
Spanaway
Antibacterial cleanser spray is convenient for quick spray cleanser on hard surfaces* but it does say on the can it is supposed to be wiped down* which many people do not do with the misconception it is supposed to dry therefore leaving chemicals behind. If it weren't for that I'd give it a higher rating and would use more often. It does come in several scents
Joanna J.
Moreno Valley, CA
I love the fact that Lysol disinfects and I use it for almost everything!!! From cleaning my son's toys yo the bathroom the car and almost everywhere without having a harsh smell to it
Maira Alejandra M.
Silver spring, MD
this product is really helpful when you feel a bad smell in you bathroom even in any room you can spray some and the bad smell will be over in seconds . this is affordable product that you can get in any CVS or market store . I would recommend for any body .  Lysol Disinfectant Spray, Original Scent, 19 Oz.
Olivia D.
This product smells amazing and works so well on EVERYTHING. My roommate had the flu and I relied on this product to kill the germs in our living area to keep me healthy and it did just that! Affordable, effective, and smells great!
Lizbeth B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Does it works for clean the kitchen sink?
Maira Alejandra M.
Silver spring, MD
Do you think this product kill 99.9 % of bacteria and virus Professional LYSOL Brand III Disinfectant Spray - Original Scent
Nicole H.
Kingston
Never tried it but I use the wipes for my sink so really can't see the difference to it at all.
Gailyed M.
Doral, FL
En lo personal me encantan las toallitas desinfectantes. Quisiera saber que tan bueno es el spray?