Lysol Disinfectant Spray, Linen, 19 oz Aerosol, 12/Carton uploaded by rosa a.Lysol Disinfectant Spray, Linen, 19 oz Aerosol, 12/Carton uploaded by Rosy M.Lysol Disinfectant Spray, Linen, 19 oz Aerosol, 12/Carton uploaded by Ivy N.

BY LYSOL #79 in Disinfectants

Kills cold & flu viruses. Kills 99.9% of viruses & bacteria. Eliminates odors. This product meets AOAC germicidal spray product test standards for hospital aerosol disinfectants. Germicidal, fungicidal, tuberculocidal, virucidal. Kill the source of mold allergens. This product eliminates odors at their source. This product deodorizes by killing bacteria that cause odors. Ordinary, non-germicidal sprays can't do this. Kills in 30 seconds: avian influenza A virus, campylobacter jejuni, coxsackie type B3 virus, cytomegalovirus, hantavirus, hepatitis B virus, herpes simplex virus type 1 & 2, human immunodeficiency virus type 1 (HIV-1) (AIDS virus), influenza A virus, influenza B virus, respiratory synctial virus, rhinovirus type 39, rotavirus WA, vaccinia virus. Kills in 5 minutes: enterobacter aerogenes, vancomycin resistant enterococcus faecalis (VRE), escherichia coli (O157: H7), listeria monocytogenes, pseudomonas aeruginosa, salmonella enterica, staphylococcus aureus, trichophyton mentagrophytes (athlete's foot fungus). Kills in 10 minutes: bacteria: acinetobacter calcoacetius, burkholderia cepacia, corynebacterium diphtheriae, enterococcus faecalis, klebsiella pneumoniae, klebsiella pneumoniae - NDM-1 positive, klebsiella pneumoniae carbapenem resistant, methicillin resistant staphylococcus aureus (MRSA), mycobacterium bovis BCG (quant tuberculosis), neisseria elongata, proteus mirabilis, proteus vulgaris, pseudomonas putida, salmonella enterica serovar enteritidis, salmonella enterica serovar paratyph B, salmonella enterica serovar typhi, serratia marcescens, shigella dysenteriae, staphylococcus epidermidis, streptococcus pyogenes, streptococcus salivarius. Fungi: aspergillus niger (mold & mildew), candida albicans, fusarium solani, penicillium chysogenum. Viruses: adenovirus type 2, echovirus type 12, hepatitis A virus, poliovirus type 1, feline calicivirus (norovirus). This product disinfects and sanitizes the following surfaces: bathroom surfaces, bed frames, counters, changing tables, door handles, dressing carts, drinking fountains, examination tables, floors, faucets, glazed porcelain, linen carts, patient chairs, plastic toys (follow directions for toys under directions for use - rinsing application required), portable toilets, salad bar sneeze guards, shower areas, sinks, sports equipment, stainless steel (non-medical or fixture), telephones, windowsills, wheelchairs, whirlpool interiors. Kills human immunodeficiency virus type 1 (HIV-1) (AIDS virus) and hepatitis B virus on precleaned environmental surfaces/objects previously soiled with blood/body fluids in health care settings or other settings in which there is an expected likelihood of soiling of inanimate surfaces/objects with blood or body fluids and in which the surfaces/objects likely to be soiled with blood or body fluids can be associated with the potential for transmission of HIV-1 (associated with AIDS) and hepatitis B virus. Intended for use only in: ambulances, blood see more...

Shanesia M.
Brentwood, CA
I love this product! I live in a dorm and my roommate and I clean our room once a week. This product is our life saver! This is the only product that we used and it lasted the whole year. We use this to disinfect our desk, chair, door knobs, etc. We actually bought this because our other roommate got sick and we just wanted to disinfect our room.

Great product! And very useful for incoming college students out there.
Rosy M.
Lincolnwood , IL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Although it smells nothing at all like anything to do with a baby, it still is a better scent than Crisp Linen. It is a very sweet scent and is slightly strong too. I still like it. However, if you are anticipating a powdery clean baby johnsons kind of a scent then this is not it. But still better and more tolerable. It does not make me sick like the Linen Scent and does not smell too chemical-ish too.
Arii G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This stuff saves my day everyday I work in a clinic and this is she only spray we use. I love it so easy to use and is deff long lasting, it'll never disappoint you when you use Lysol. I would tell anyone to use this.
Jaclyn B.
North Port, FL
I love my Lysol. Wether it's the spray or the wipes I can use Lysol to clean every surface in my entire home. The price is a little higher than most other cleaning products but it's a name I trust and when it comes to keeping my home germ free for my special needs child this is the one I trust. Thank goodness for the one they have available for baby's room because I feel safe even spraying it when m son is around.
Amber K.
A can of Lysol Disinfectant Spray lasts a long time. I use it primarily in the bathroom on all the porcelain surfaces. I don't think it melts dirt away (like I always wish cleaning products would!), but I know germs are being killed and wiped away.
Sophia H.
N Little Rock, AR
Great smell- use in my trash cans to keep the order down! Extremely effective, but it does bother my mom that has bronchitis problems when I spray it in the house! I do recommend this!
Tara D.
Attleboro, MA
Smell is a bit strong,but works wonders in the bathroom lol. I keep Lysol spray on hand in my house because I have children and I try to keep germs at bae. It seems to work.
Tonya H.
Have you ever potty trained a toddler? Yea. This will give you some peace of mind as far as cleanliness. I love feeling like the germs are no longer there!
Jennifer S.
Yonkers, NY
I am a no germ gal and I pretty much use this every single day on almost every single surface that I know is dirty and need an extra cleaning.
Sydney S.
Chattanooga, TN
I'm not a huge fan of the scent; it's quite artificial. It works extremely well, though. I feel so safe using this around my house.