BY LYSOL #25 in Disinfectants

Kills Cold Flu Viruses Kills 99.9% of Viruses Bacteria* Kills antibiotic resistant bacteria* 2 Kills 99.9% of bacteria on soft surfaces as a spot treatment 3 Prevents the build-up of mold allergens for up to 7 days 4 Kills odor-causing bacteria Your family comes in contact with germs everyday. This product helps fight the spread of germs* Use This Product In: Bathroom ~ Bath Tubs, Shower, Toilet seats 2 Kitchen ~ Sinks, Garbage Cans, Refrigerator Exteriors 3 Home ~ Couches Sofas, Mattresses, Pet Beds Disinfectsbr Kills the following household germs in 10 minutes. Viruses: Influenza A Virus 2 Avian Influenza A Virus 3 Influenza B Virus 4 Rhinovirus Type 39 5 Respiratory Syncytial Virus 6 Rotavrius WA 7 Hepatitis A Virus 8 Poliovirus Type 1 9 Herpes Simplex Virus Type 1 10 Herpes Simplex Virus Type 2 11 Coxsackie Type B3 Vir see more...

Buy on Target*
Sam G.
Whenever someone is sick in my house we always spray all of the handles with this stuff and it never spreads! this is always a go to, I would recommend it for everyone.
Sarah R.
I spray this on door knobs, faucets, and really anything that's touched often by hands.

I sprayed it on the toilet seat to disinfect it, but it left a snicky residue. So if you disinfect a toilet seat....rinse it.
Desiree g.
Lysol is always great to have on hand! Not only is it great for killing germs when someone is sick I also use it to spray in my trash can every time I take a bag out! The lemon sent keeps it nice and fresh!
Kristi H.
Danville, KY
One of my favorite products to use definitely in flu season! This is the only product we trust to kill germs and viruses. Never have had any doubts
JORDAN H.
La grande, Or
I can not handle the smell and have a really hard time breathing after I use spray Lysol. I'm not sure what's in it but I can't use it.
Tammy N.
Estill, SC
Lysol disinfect spray and I love the lemon breeze is a staple in our house during cold and flu season.it definitely works.
Kaylah T.
I love the smell of lysol it helps the House or any place smell great its a great way to sanitize the house completely
Ivy B.
Lucedale, MS
As a parent I rely on this to help keep sickness away and it does the trick. Kills the germs. The scent is olay, though very strong.
Julie G.
In my cleaning, if my family is sick, I always use Lysol spray to disinfect. Loves the smell and make me feel my home clean.
amanda l.
San Jacinto, CA
I have always been a fan of this.cleans the air and gives a fresh lemon scent.and most importantly takes the germs away!