BY LYSOL #33 in Disinfectants

Kills Cold Flu Viruses Kills 99.9% of Viruses Bacteria* Kills antibiotic resistant bacteria* 2 Kills 99.9% of bacteria on soft surfaces as a spot treatment 3 Prevents the build-up of mold allergens for up to 7 days 4 Kills odor-causing bacteria Your family comes in contact with germs everyday. This product helps fight the spread of germs* Use This Product In: Bathroom ~ Bath Tubs, Shower, Toilet seats 2 Kitchen ~ Sinks, Garbage Cans, Refrigerator Exteriors 3 Home ~ Couches Sofas, Mattresses, Pet Beds Disinfectsbr Kills the following household germs in 10 minutes. Viruses: Influenza A Virus 2 Avian Influenza A Virus 3 Influenza B Virus 4 Rhinovirus Type 39 5 Respiratory Syncytial Virus 6 Rotavrius WA 7 Hepatitis A Virus 8 Poliovirus Type 1 9 Herpes Simplex Virus Type 1 10 Herpes Simplex Virus Type 2 11 Coxsackie Type B3 Vir see more...

Buy on Target*
Shantel L.
Roselle, NJ
Very citrusy, and if you don't like citrus smells do not purchase. I bought this thinking it was the original one but I ended up liking this one. I became used to my dorm room smelling citrusy. I don't knew it just made it smell clean and fresh after I had a cleaning frenzy. Pretty cheap to not to much out the budget.
Daley B.
Plano, TX
I use this disinfectant spray in the bathrooms of my house to keep the germ free and smelling good. I find it to be a very effective spray because the fresh smell lasts unlike other products, and it's super affordable. I definitely recommend it and you can buy it basically any where (grocery/convenient stores).
Anna A.
Brilliant, OH
Love this spray and won't buy any other brand! It's so useful in my house since we gets sick easy. Just spray and your done. It's that simple. You can spray bedding, walls, toys, furniture, pretty much anything that you touch. Great price and you get a good bit in one can! Definitely recommend and I love it!
Kaitlyn F.
I trust this brand as it is a household staple and has been for many years. I trust it around my house to kill germs and keep my family healthy. I am not a fan of the lemon smell. I feel it smells too chemical and overbearing. Purchase a different scent unless you want a headache.
Alyssa G.
This is our favorite cleaning spray to use for most surfaces and we feel it does a good job keeping this clean and works as described. I personally could do with less fragrance but some people buy it specifically because it improves smells so it depends on what you need it for.
Cheri B.
Bloomington, IN
I use these disinfectant spray in my home as well as my classroom. I love the nice fresh scent that comes with using it. I typically purchase mine at Walmart for a reasonable price. I will certainly continue using this product.
Cia P.
Smells great!

I like spraying this on the toliet seat, toilet handle, door knob or whatever else is frequently used or dirty.

Makes me feel confident that the areas sprayed are disinfected & sanitary.

I like clean.
TM i.
Can't go wrong with Lysol spray. I use it in the garbage can or in the bathroom. Lasts a long time. Can be found in super stores like Target/Walmart. Decent price, would purchase this again.
Breanna H.
Northridge, CA
Easy to use. Spray on table tops counters doorknobs and anything else that people constantly touch. I'm sure it would be perfect for school teachers to wipe desks during flu season
Jherrica S.
Sikeston, MO
Lord knows I don't know what I would do without this spray. Working in the mental dialed field it's always needed. Strong spray. But perfect that it kills 99% of germs