BY LYSOL #48 in Disinfectants

Kills Cold Flu Viruses Kills 99.9% of Viruses Bacteria* Kills antibiotic resistant bacteria* 2 Kills 99.9% of bacteria on soft surfaces as a spot treatment 3 Prevents the build-up of mold allergens for up to 7 days 4 Kills odor-causing bacteria Your family comes in contact with germs everyday. This product helps fight the spread of germs* Use This Product In: Bathroom ~ Bath Tubs, Shower, Toilet seats 2 Kitchen ~ Sinks, Garbage Cans, Refrigerator Exteriors 3 Home ~ Couches Sofas, Mattresses, Pet Beds Disinfectsbr Kills the following household germs in 10 minutes. Viruses: Influenza A Virus 2 Avian Influenza A Virus 3 Influenza B Virus 4 Rhinovirus Type 39 5 Respiratory Syncytial Virus 6 Rotavrius WA 7 Hepatitis A Virus 8 Poliovirus Type 1 9 Herpes Simplex Virus Type 1 10 Herpes Simplex Virus Type 2 11 Coxsackie Type B3 Vir see more...

Buy on kmart*
Demi R.
Palm Bay , FL
My life saver. It disinfects and has a nice lemony smell. Are use it to spray all of my sons toys or use it to spray the rooms especially when I feel like I have a cold coming on and I just spray it when I don't like certain orders around the house. I brought my large bottle from Walmart a reasonable price
Regina D.
Springdale, AR
I really like using this spray in the summertime in the kitchen. I love the scent. And I like that it cleans and disinfect, especially when the kids spend so much time outside and track in who knows what from the yard!
Alysia P.
Bristow, VA
the Lysol spray with the lemon scent is definitely my favorite product to clean with. It leaves a nice refreshing scent and gets rid of any kind of stickiness/mess/smell you encounter. The best part about this product is that you can really use it on any kind of surface and it gets the job done. Can't go wrong with lemon Lysol :)
Jessica L.
Mt Prospect, IL
First of all I absolutely love the smell of this product. The flu and colds don't stand a chance in my house with the spray. I use it to clean the bathroom, the kitchen, the bedrooms, the common areas, light switches, door knobs, all super conveniently without any mess. This product makes it so easy to keep a clean house.
Frankie F.
Turlock, CA
This helps fight the spread of germs. It'll kill the cold and flu virus, 99.9% of bacteria on soft surfaces when you use as a spot treatment, prevents the build up of mold allergens for up to seven days, and kills odor causing bacteria.
Brittany M.
This is my all time favorite scent for the Lysol disinfectant sprays. The other ones make me choke too much lol. During the winter I love to go around the house spraying this everywhere because we have lots of kids and we don't want the flu! I believe it truly helps to cut down on viruses and bacteria.
Katie L.
Mizpah, MN
This is great for freshening up spaces and disinfecting surfaces. I use this to spray down all surfaces of the house that cannot be easily cleaned. Mattresses and pillows get sprayed down with this to. Lovely lemon smell that is not too overbearing. I feel it provides a great clean.
Carmen R.
This is amaizing you can desinfected almost everything , you car , you house, at work . Etc. I use this a lot ... I have a travel size I use in the hotel to desinfect everything . I really recomend this product is amaizing and doba lot for you healt. !!!!
Erica S.
Lysol disinfectant has become the only disinfectant that I use now. Others have not stood up to Lysol by a long shot. Lysol works great, has many selections and doesn't smell like chemicals. I know my home is not only clean but germ free because I use & more so, trust the Lysol brand.
Shantel L.
Roselle, NJ
Very citrusy, and if you don't like citrus smells do not purchase. I bought this thinking it was the original one but I ended up liking this one. I became used to my dorm room smelling citrusy. I don't knew it just made it smell clean and fresh after I had a cleaning frenzy. Pretty cheap to not to much out the budget.