Lysol Disinfectant Spray, For Baby'S Room

by Lysol

EPA #777-99. Lysol disinfecting spray helps protect your family and helps keep them healthy. Our products are designed to provide germ protection and can kill 99.9% of viruses and bacteria on hard surfaces, when used as directed. From counters to couches, you can depend on Lysol to kill 99.9 percent of bacteria. This spray eliminates odors and kills 99.9 percent of mildew, mold, viruses on most household surfaces. Sanitizes soft surfaces and deodorizes the air.

howto order [product:lysol-disinfectant-spray-for-babys-room] ?
Does it actually work? Is it expensive?
Where do you find this product ive never heard of it.
Start your review of Lysol Disinfectant Spray, For Baby'S Room!
Product Highlights
I have lysol in every room of the house.in reviews
Of course as a mom you want everything your baby touches to be germ free , well this product does that for you .in reviews
Jobunz C.
Fredericksburg
Lysol Disinfectant Spray, For Baby'S Room uploaded by Jobunz C.
Horrible. I ended up in the doctors office with both eyes swelled shut.  I had the biggest allergic reaction to this stuff. Kills bacteria and you. Harsh chemical do not use this stuff. Here is a picture of my doctors report from using this product.
Candis D.
Wallins Creek, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 10
Lysol Disinfectant Spray, For Baby'S Room uploaded by Candis D.
Lysol Disinfectant Spray, For Baby'S Room uploaded by Candis D.
Purchased at: Walmart
Great I use it constantly because as everyone knows it's flu season and I really think this is the reason that None of us have had it PRAISE GOD and I think this is why I am a true believer in this product and every single thing that they make
Rica K.
Elkridge, MD
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Lysol Disinfectant Spray, For Baby'S Room uploaded by Rica K.
Purchased at: Target
As a mom you want nothing but the best for your baby and I want that everything in his surroundings is germ free and this is what I am trusting disinfectant spray so far. Odor free and smells good!
Ashley F.
Vancouver, WA
I like this product, it gives the room a nice smell to it, but I feel like it might be too strong smelling, like a chemical smell. It is effective at getting rid of smells though, and it's pretty affordable. I am not sure I would recommend it to anyone who had a sensitivity to fragrances.
Jennifer S.
Albuquerque, NM
Mega Parent Expert Level 10
Love this so glad they made some of this for babies rooms because out of all the rooms the babies room needs to be the cleanest. And this lysol is perfect has a great smell and kills all the terms. I recommend this product it is good at cleaning and killing germs and the price is affordable.
Steffany C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Spray Lysol is one of my favorites when it comes to disinfecting my children's rooms. I use spray especially depsues that will heal from the flu or other illness. Lysol removes all the bacteria left in the air. I recommend it
Jennifer R.
Portageville, MO
This stuff really kills the germs and so much easier to spray than washing down everything with antibacterial wipes. I wish it smelled better, but then it may not do the job!
Erica S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
1,619 reviews
If my favorite germ killing disinfectant product couldn't get any better! I love the fact I don't need to worry about spraying with my baby in close proximity or if I need o be careful what I spray incase she touches it and best of all I don't need to rinse her million toys after spraying with this like I do with bleach and regular chemical disinfectants. Also there's no fragrance or even a chemical smell. My throat never hurts nor my eyes burn when I use this. I trust Lysol because they never let me down
Amber R.
Lynchburg, OH
This product disinfects while being safe enough to spray in my daughter's room. She is a toddler and I've used this product in my house since she was born. It freshens the air while killing germs on all surfaces!
Vilma B.
Los Angeles, CA
I use the Lysol as a disinfector when it comes to cleansing certain furniture especially because I have kids don't have to clean to make sure they don't get sick. And after using this product I can automatically feel the freshness