Lysol Disinfectant Spray for Baby's Room uploaded by Jobunz C.Lysol Disinfectant Spray for Baby's Room uploaded by Lidia R.Lysol Disinfectant Spray for Baby's Room uploaded by Cruz G.

BY LYSOL #23 in Disinfectants

Kills 99.9% of Viruses & Bacteria* Kills Cold & Flu Viruses* & the Source of Mold Allergens* Lysol® Disinfectant Spray kills 99.9% of viruses and bacteria* on commonly touched, hard, non-porous surfaces in your home.  Help protect your family from germs they could come in contact with every day. Use this Product in: Baby s Room:  diaper pail, cribs, changing table. Bathroom:  potty seat, bathtub, plastic toys. Around the House:  high chair, stroller, booster seat. see more...

• "I have lysol in every room of the house." in 1 review
  • "Of course as a mom you want everything your baby touches to be germ free , well this product does that for you ." in 1 review
Jobunz C.
Fredericksburg
Horrible. I ended up in the doctors office with both eyes swelled shut.  I had the biggest allergic reaction to this stuff. Kills bacteria and you. Harsh chemical do not use this stuff. Here is a picture of my doctors report from using this product.
Jennifer M.
Fall River
This is a must have especially in the winter with all the germs. This is worth every penny because it helps to keep it family safe from illness. Never disappointing and I enjoy the smell so much. It is very expensive but again worth. I recommend again to try and by with a coupon to help u save some money.
Kimberly T.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Lysol for the babies room makes it super easy to wipe up stuborn messes. Dried up spaghetti or spit up formula. . Lysol works great. The smell isnt very strong but and fade away within a couple of minutes. perfect for a children's room.
Casey G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I like using this product around my house because it smells really good and is cheap to buy at walmart or food lion.  It kills bad odors and freshens the air so that everything smells clean.  i will continue to  buy this product. highly recommend.
Tracey O.
Jefferson,Georgia
I use this every morning before I open my home daycare I spray down the furniture and the toys.
Dries quickly does not leave any white residue
Smells nice
Helps to kill any germs on toys and furniture.
Aquitia D.
Philadelphia, PA
Even though it says sad for babies I still wait until my little one is not in her room to spray. Its a lighter scent but still smells nice. Not too heavy. And it doesn't linger.
Erica S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
If my favorite germ killing disinfectant product couldn't get any better! I love the fact I don't need to worry about spraying with my baby in close proximity or if I need o be careful what I spray incase she touches it and best of all I don't need to rinse her million toys after spraying with this like I do with bleach and regular chemical disinfectants. Also there's no fragrance or even a chemical smell. My throat never hurts nor my eyes burn when I use this. I trust Lysol because they never let me down
Rachel D.
Vermilion, OH
I LOVE that they make a gentle version of Lysol spray for the nursery. With flu and cold season being so severe this year I have been disinfecting out home non-stop. Besides routine cleaning this stuff is easy to use with a very light fragrance that I feel safe spraying on my son's "too large to hand wash" furniture and toys.
Amber R.
Lynchburg, OH
This product disinfects while being safe enough to spray in my daughter's room. She is a toddler and I've used this product in my house since she was born. It freshens the air while killing germs on all surfaces!
Andrea L.
This is a good disinfectant but the smell is horrible! I think they wanted it to resemble baby powder but it's super over powering and not something I want my baby inhaling. I realize they wanted to apply to the new parents wanting all germs out of a baby's room but not with the smell!
staci B.
arcadia, FL
Are the ingredients different from regular Lysol?
allison g.
Tomah, WI
Where do you find this product ive never heard of it.
Isabel G.
Does it actually work? Is it expensive?

back