BY LYSOL #81 in Disinfectants

Lysol disinfectant spray kills 99.9% of viruses and bacteria on commonly touched, hard, non-porous surfaces in your home. Help protect your family from germs they could come in contact with every day. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Samantha A.
Kingman , AZ
I'm a huge Lysol fan, I love the smell of this rather than your tradition hospital like smell Lysol. This item is a little pricey for a air spray but it works and smells great. Keeps my house smelling clean and sanitized even when it's not! Ha!
Seanna S.
Theodore, AL
We use Lysol ask year round. It's great at killing germs and reducing the spread of sickness in our household. I spray it onto furniture, the entire bathroom, kitchen counters and cabinets.... everywhere. I have a scent sensitivity that causes migraines, and I prefer this to most others because it rarely if ever triggers my headaches.
Peyton O.
Rose Hill, KS
Love the smell of this one! Not only does it kill germs, it smells amazing too! I have little ones so I love that it helps kill germs. I buy this brand because it's the one that smells the best!! We use it all over the house!
Giulia R.
STATEN ISLAND
everyone needs an effective disinfectant spray, this is my go to. good value, inexpensive and works great. would definitely recommend to others. I spray this into the kitchen garbage can after we take the bag out!
Jennifer C.
Denver, CO
This stuff works great. It's a must in my office since I see so many people throughout the day but I cannot with this scent. It's too overwhelming
Tonya S.
Millbury, OH
Love Lysol it not only smells great but also kills germs and bacteria. I love to spray Lysol on my door knobs and switches high germ areas
Cherise1676 ..
Indianapolis, IN
LOVE this smell of this disinfectant! Works great! Doesn't leave behind any crazy residue.