BY LYSOL

Find Household Cleaners at Target.com! Deodorize your home in no time with the Lysol disinfectant spray. It kills 99.9% bacteria, viruses and other germs. This spray also helps prevent molds and mildew. It can be used on both hard and soft surfaces. An Early Morning Breeze scent freshens the air. Available in packs of 3. Capacity 37.5 oz. Size: 12.5OZ. see more...

Ivonne C.
LEXINGTON, KY
I have repurchased this product several times. I watched a video comparing the antibacterial properties of several cleaning products, this included, and apparently the Lysol spray didn't do much of anything. However, I have continued buying this product (I alternate between Lysol and Clorox spray) and use mainly to spray my mattress when I change bedding and spray my couch. I don't know if this product works or not but I feel is better than nothing and it helps deodorize those difficult cleaning spots like mattress and couch.
Christa S.
Rochester, NY
I always keep atleast 1 bottle at all times in my house.i use it for spills, or to freshen up around the house.keeps everything smelling nice.as well as disinfecting everything.im a big germ a phobe.so this is my bff.expecially in winter with all the sickness germs going around.
Crystal K.
I always use Lysol during the school year. I picked this up to try the new scent and it was horrible! I think Lysol is a great price for the product it is. I usually buy it at Walmart. I won't be purchasing this scent again.
Rebecca D.
Grayson, KY
A great scent for Lysol. I use it weekly on hard surfaces, bathrooms and just about anything we constantly touch. It also helps get out smokey smells in the kitchen. A nice fresh clean smell.
Sharema S.
Richmond, VA
I use this on door handles and light switches as well as toilet handles and faucets. I spray in my car and in the air I general. I've used Lysol my entire life.
Shana N.
I use this alot especially if someone in the house is sick. But I will also spray the beds and furniture every other day :) it smells clean and amazing!!
Amanda B.
Jacksonville , FL
I use this after we have guest because everyone is so germs! Love the smell! Leaves no residue like some others do.
Charlotte K.
Hubert
I am a teacher and go through Lysol like crazy! I love this scent and I love how long the bottle lasts!