Lysol Disinfectant Spray, Crisp Linen, 19 Ounce, 3 Count

by Lysol

Lysol disinfecting spray helps protect your family and helps keep them healthy. Our products are designed to provide germ protection and can kill 99.9 percent of viruses and bacteria on hard surfaces, when used as directed. From counters to couches,...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Lysol Disinfectant Spray, Crisp Linen, 19 Ounce, 3 Count!
Shawn G.
Neosho, MO
This is a must have in any bathroom, I'm regularly use it since I share a bathroom with other people.
Dana P.
Ephrata, PA
Must have for disinfecting toilet seats , trashcan's, doorknobs and so on. .
Must have for disinfecting toilet seats , trashcan's, doorknobs and so on. .
Shakiya E.
Garfield Hts, OH
Purchased at: Costco
Found these at Costco previously when I purchased them It was 8 in a pack but they cut it down to 3 in a pack
Breanna B.
Smell can be a bit strong, but it doesn't do it's job. I use this pretty frequently just to kepe germs away.
Darlene F.
Oklahoma city, OK
This makes my house smell so good I love crisp linen smell it refreshes my home plus it gets rid of germs so It is used just about everywhere from the bathroom to the kitchen and even the bedrooms.
Maddie R.
San Jose, CA
I'm kind of a germ freak and this gets the stuff done . I spray it on door handles and fabrics and it doesn't get like uber wet . And it smells fantastic
Tosha C.
Crab Orchard , KY
Great because its a savings deal you get one free they always do the job quick cleaning method
Audie W.
Gray, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 6
I use these Lysol wipes every single day at work! I work at a pharmacy so so many sick people come in and touch everything we use these constantly to wipe off everything that people are constantly touching to prevent spread of germs!
Joleah N.
Pensacola, FL
I love using Lysol because they smell good and aren't strong and cause me to have headaches. They disinfect and work great.
Samantha M.
Best disinfecting wipe there is. I've tried the generic brand but they don't clean as well as Lysol wipes do.

Looking for your answer?