BY LYSOL #40 in Disinfectants

Lysol Disinfectant Spray is an EPA-registered disinfectant that kills more than 99.9% of illness-causing bacteria and viruses on environmental surfaces in your home. Unlike other sanitizing products which only kill bacteria, Lysol Disinfectant Spray even kills nasty viruses that can cause illnesses such as the flu, the common cold and infectious diarrhea among young children. It even works to control the growth of mold and mildew, the most common type of allergens, on surfaces like plastic shower curtains. Mold spores are among the most common types of allergens in your home all year long, so killing mold and mildew can help to reduce your exposure. No wonder Lysol is the #1 brand recommended by pediatricians. Scents may vary by Club and season. see more...

• How do you find this product's effectiveness in stinky sh...1 Answers
  • How has Lysol made life easier for you?4 Answers
Gwen M.
West palm beach
A bargain when purchased with kids around the house and sneezes sometimes everywhere the Lysol spray hep,s to keep the germs intact from time to time I would disinfect the kids toys and other places in the home don't think my home was ever out of this product
Ashley L.
Beulaville, NC
Clean smell and I feel like I can kill just about any bacteria with this Lysol! When I can find them in the multi packs, it is just that much better! It seems a little pricey, but when you see how long they last, it is totally worth it! Helps me keep the place extra clean with toddlers running around!
Kara S.
I love the Crisp Linen scent of Lysol! It's leaves your house smelling fresh and clean without a strong chemical smell. I always keep a bottle on hand especially during cold and flu season. I spray the kitchen and bathroom with it to disinfect as well and door handles, toilet handle and my sinks. It leaves my house feeling nice and clean.
Marlene M.
Mount Vernon, KY
Crisp Linen is my favorite scent of Lysol spray. It's smells so fresh and clean. I like to keep it on hand for general cleaning but also for when sickness is in the house. I try to spray sinks, toilets, door handles and light switches just to name the major spots. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a disinfectant spray.
Karrin C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Lysol has been around since our grandmothers were young for a reason...it works! This is still some of the best disinfectant on the market. The smell doesn't seem quite as strong now as it did when I was younger but that could be due to my nostrils becoming accustomed to the scent.
Marilyn S.
Martensville
I've always used Lysol sprays in the bathroom and kitchen but wasn't crazy about the smell. The clean linen scent is much nicer. After buying the 4 pk I went on a death to germs campaign and every door handle, drawer handle, tap, and button has been cleaned, and the house doesn't smell like an antiseptic factory
. The 4 pack will last forever. I am a big fan of this product!
amy a.
Des Moines, IA
I trust Lysol to disinfect my home and keep germs at bay. I have a laundry list of health issues, and some of my medications suppress my immune system. I cant' afford to second guess if my disinfectant is working or not. The crisp linen scent is one of my favorites!
Alison O.
Dickson, TN
The clean linen smell of this spray makes my nose itch, so I'll probably buy a different scent next time. But I'll say this stuff works! My son had a stomach virus two weeks ago and after cleaning everything with this, no one else in our house came down with it.
Aida R.
Hialeah, FL
These are great for bathroom and toilet cleaning. They have a very strong smell, so make sure to have the A/C on and the doors open. I use them overnight to make sure no one will be in the bathroom for long with this smell. Great sparkly clean!
Melissa G.
Oswego, KS
I really love Lysol it's one of those quality products I've come to love and trust. I use it daily for freshening my house and sanitizing my kids toys. It has a fresh scent and I love that it kills germs
Kruti P.
How has Lysol made life easier for you?
Winnie L.
How do you find this product's effectiveness in stinky shoes? :)