BY LYSOL #3 in Air Fresheners

Lysol Disinfectant Air Sprays kill 99.9 of the viruses and bacteria your family comes in contact with every day. Lysol disinfectants can be used to eliminate germs on commonly touched hard and soft surfaces. Available in a Crisp Linen scent leaving your house and furniture not only disinfected but smelling fresh too see more...

• Natural Scent or The Lemon Scent ?7 Answers
  • How do we really know this product kills germs? The smell is amaz...10 Answers
  • A friend of mine recommend that I used this stuff, I like the w...1 Answers
Erica L.
Bacliff, TX
This is my go to brand for disinfectant spray because it works so well. When the flu or any other sickness is going around we spray all surfaces in the house. This has kept it from spreading in most cases. The smell is a little strong but it does not last a long time. The price is right around a few dollars and you can even get t at the dollar stores.
Roxanna O.
Killeen, TX
I love this lysol especially for the bathroom area, I use it to perfume the bathroom and to disinfect the same area. Its smell of fresh air is unique!

Spanish

Me fascina este lysol en especial para el área del baño, lo uso para perfumar al baño y para desinfectar el área igual. Su olor a fresco es unico!
Amanda W.
The only reason for the 3 stars is the smell... no matter what scent I get I find them all lacking. I do like how it is disinfectant and kills germs. It is a little expensive. I do recommend.
Rachael L.
Rexburg, ID
Works great, door is very strong and leaves a light film. I prefer the wipes over the spray. We use this in the doctor’s office that I work in to clean the toys daily from germs. We deep clean them once a week, but the spray seems to help in-between washes
Rosalee C.
Rosemead, CA
I really like using this product to disinfect the house. I have two children and when we get sick it gets passed along easily so I use this to spray throughout the house and on doorknobs and other items that get a lot of traffic.
Shelbie B.
York, SC
Nothing kills germs as great as Lysol disinfecting spray. It comes in so many scents and I have been using it in my household for years! The smell leaves everything smelling so fresh and clean! Would highly recommend!
Jennifer M.
Bristol, CT
This is my go to when one of the kids comes home with some lovely germ from school. They clean surfaces. Smells great. It seems to be effective. Keep an eye out for coupons. I would definitely recommend this product
TOshiba R.
Midvale, UT
I have a can of Lysol disinfectant spray with me at work, home, and in my car. It’s cold and flu season, can’t be too cautious. I can’t afford to miss work due to being sick. I recommend keeping a can handy
Kassiah P.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
The best thing ever if you have kids! I Lysol everything in my house and I really feel like it cuts down on the spread of germs and keeps my house smelling fresh. Use sparingly, a little goes a long way.
Sandra R.
Las Vegas, NV
Lysol has that amazing clean and refreshing scent along with the power to kill germs inside of your home.  I've seen it inside all stores for a decent price.  Lysol is beneficial to have during cold season to help stop and not spread those icky germs.  I would recommend keeping this in your cleaning supplies because it works great when you are cleaning your home.
Megan K.
How do we really know this product kills germs? The smell is amazing, but does it work?
amber t.
Does this come in other sents
Shakeymama :.
Natural Scent or The Lemon Scent ?
Zohra Z.
Silver Spring, MD
I love Lysol, but does this really kill any scents
amber t.