BY LYSOL #7 in Air Fresheners

Lysol Disinfectant Air Sprays kill 99.9 of the viruses and bacteria your family comes in contact with every day. Lysol disinfectants can be used to eliminate germs on commonly touched hard and soft surfaces. Available in a Crisp Linen scent leaving your house and furniture not only disinfected but smelling fresh too see more...

• Natural Scent or The Lemon Scent ?7 Answers
  • How do we really know this product kills germs? The smell is amaz...10 Answers
  • A friend of mine recommend that I used this stuff, I like the w...1 Answers
Wayna V.
Wayna V.
A wife's best friend. Great for keeping your home clean and bacteria free. Fantastic for use in the kitchen, bathrooms, babys room, office. As a Doctor applicable uses to keeping areas clean. Good scent. Available in all stores. Reasonable price and value. Popular brand. Efficient against serious viruses and bateria if instructions are followed correctly. Practical for refreshing air scent. Always keep it in handy around the house.
Taylor B.
Taylor B.
Baltimore, MD
Lysol always does a great job at killing bacteria and germs. I use this both at home and at my office. During the winter my family and self are more likely to catch a cold or the flu if we do not use this to clean the surfaces that we all touch. I would definitely recommend this to a friend. This product is sold everywhere from supermarkets to convenience stores. Depending on where it is sold it can be on the pricier side.
Deanna M.
Deanna M.
Lysol is great to clean with and amazing to help get rid of any germs and bacteria. My mom always picked this up if any of us were sick and would spray the house galore. Because of this, no one else would become sick. The smell isn't amazing like Febreze, but it's specifically for disinfecting. There are different scents you can buy but we stick with the original.
kaleigh p.
kaleigh p.
Richmond, KY
my family loves this product! when one of us is sick my mom will come to the house spraying this product! It smells very good and seems like it does it's job with getting rid of the germs! I see it is every office that I go to! I'm a baby'sitter and like to use this with my kids that I baby'sit and I feel like this does the job with getting rid of the germs!
Ebony S.
Ebony S.
Hope Mills, NC
Lysol is an awesome product. It helps to make any room smell great but it also kills germs. Who wouldn't want to kill two birds with one stone. It kills the flu virus and many more. It's also very inexpensive. I would definitely recommend this product for everyone. It comes in a variety of scents so there is something for everyone to choose from.
Kristin C.
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
I always have a can of lysol on hand. I did a science experiment in college, and this absolutely came out the cleanest of disinfectants which is why I will always trust Lysol. I use it to disinfect everything from door knobs, to hard surfaces and even keep a bottle in my boxing bag to make sure my bag and gear don't get smelly and collect germs.
Jennifer J.
Jennifer J.
Fountain, CO
I am a germ freak so I use this product often. I love how it makes me feel like everything is sanitized and germ-free (how can I know if it actually works or not?!?). I love the smell, am a repeat customer and think the price is okay but can always be lower! I definitely would recommend this product, especially to fellow germ-a-phobes.
Cristie G.
Cristie G.
This is a great product!! I use a lot of this in the winter time to disinfect door handles and light switches. I use it while the kids are sick and after to keep the germs at bay!! I also donate this to my kids school. It smells great too. It dries fast so the kids don't get their hands wet after I spray it. It is also a great price!!
Tara N.
Tara N.
I always have a can of this in my classroom. I usually spray it all over a few times a week, and everyday during the wintertime. I mean, I have no clue if it truly works wonders due to my kiddos still getting hit hard with illnesses last school year .. But it makes me feel better knowing I'm doing all I can to attempt to prevent it!
Gabrielle B.
Gabrielle B.
royal oak, MI
This is our go to for when its really needed! As in when people in the house are sick, when the bathroom needs some TLC, and end of Winter when the house has been stuffed up for weeks or months. I love being able to smell that Lysol is eliminating odors while knowing its killing the cause of the odor and not just covering it up.
Megan K.
Megan K.
How do we really know this product kills germs? The smell is amazing, but does it work?
Does this come in other sents
Shakeymama :.
Shakeymama :.
Natural Scent or The Lemon Scent ?
Zohra Z.
Zohra Z.
Silver Spring, MD
I love Lysol, but does this really kill any scents
Does this come in other sents