BY LYSOL #5 in Disinfectants

Lysol Disinfectant Air Sprays kill 99.9 of the viruses and bacteria your family comes in contact with every day. Lysol disinfectants can be used to eliminate germs on commonly touched hard and soft surfaces. Available in a Crisp Linen scent leaving your house and furniture not only disinfected but smelling fresh too see more...

• Natural Scent or The Lemon Scent ?7 Answers
  • How do we really know this product kills germs? The smell...10 Answers
  • A friend of mine recommend that I used this stuff, I li...1 Answers
lisa c.
Love this stuff. I watch sick kids daily. I Spray the toys sofa and rug on a daily to keep all germs away. I love it. It’s very effective. It’s also very affordable. I would recommend this product. But I’m pretty sure that all moms use this product Lysol Disinfectant Spray
dana k.
West Babylon, NY
I'm a big germaphobe and this stuff does wonders killing germs. I love using this whenever I can. It's flu season right now so having this is a must. The size and quality are good for the money you spend on it. If you're lucky you can find this product at the dollar store and save even more money. Overall, this product is wonderful.
Roxanna O.
Killeen, TX
I love this lysol especially for the bathroom area, I use it to perfume the bathroom and to disinfect the same area. Its smell of fresh air is unique!

Spanish

Me fascina este lysol en especial para el área del baño, lo uso para perfumar al baño y para desinfectar el área igual. Su olor a fresco es unico!
Alexis M.
I buy this product at Costco. I use this product during flu season to help prevent a spread of the virus and/or bacteria. I use this even in the cars. The con is the smell could give you a headache so do not use heavy handed. But it is a must to prevent the spread of the flu.
Amanda W.
The only reason for the 3 stars is the smell... no matter what scent I get I find them all lacking. I do like how it is disinfectant and kills germs. It is a little expensive. I do recommend.
Danika D.
This disinfecting spray is a must have for any household. When my family comes down with a cold, I swear this is the product that helps stop the spread of the cold to the rest of the family. Sure it has a strong disinfectant smell, but it does its job very well.
Jennifer K.
Hermitage, TN
I love that I feel like I can trust lysol to do its job - keeping things clean! I actually keep a can of this in my gym bag at all times and use it on my gloves from my kickboxing classes! I spray them after each class to keep them as fresh as possible.
Rosalee C.
Rosemead, CA
I really like using this product to disinfect the house. I have two children and when we get sick it gets passed along easily so I use this to spray throughout the house and on doorknobs and other items that get a lot of traffic.
Heather Z.
Ridgefield Pk, NJ
I go through these pretty often. Every time we take our kitchen trash out, I spray the bin. This product is effective and keeps my kitchen smelling fresh. Inexpensive and easy to find. ALways on sale at my grocery store.
Patricia R.
Aurora
This is my go to when it cones to a spray disinfectant! I keep a can in every bathroom, the kitchen and by the trashcan. It has a crisp clean scent and is a brand that you can trust to kill all those harmful and pesky germs.
Megan K.
How do we really know this product kills germs? The smell is amazing, but does it work?
amber t.
Does this come in other sents
Shakeymama :.
Natural Scent or The Lemon Scent ?
Zohra Z.
Silver Spring, MD
I love Lysol, but does this really kill any scents
amber t.