Lysol Disinfect Spray - Summer Breeze  12.5 oz uploaded by Ercilia Z.Lysol Disinfect Spray - Summer Breeze  12.5 oz uploaded by Daniela M.Lysol Disinfect Spray - Summer Breeze  12.5 oz uploaded by Clarissa A.
Lysol Disinfect Spray - Summer Breeze  12.5 oz

Lysol Disinfect Spray - Summer Breeze 12.5 oz

BY LYSOL #1 in Air Fresheners

Keep your space germ-free with this disinfectant spray from Lysol. It kills 99.9% of viruses and bacteria, and it features a Summer Breeze scent. Lysol® disinfectant spray Kills 99.9% of viruses and bacteria Summer Breeze scent 12.5 oz see more...

• Does anyone else love this scent the best?2 Answers
Lysol Disinfect Spray - Summer Breeze  12.5 oz
Lysol Disinfect Spray - Summer Breeze 12.5 oz
Jenny S.
Clayton, NY
This smells so good we use it where we work, I work in a home where people need to be changed and if they have a bm they need to be changed it takes the smell right away . You leave and come back and it still smells fresh
pukefairy ..
Los Fresnos, TX
Lysol is great to disinfect, but what I don't like about it is that it has a scent that kills it's over powering and very concerning when u spray and inhale it...I do recommend but wear a mask when u spray this lol..
Brandi P.
I love Lysol especially when someone in your house is sick. You can use it to spray the items you cannot wash, like toys and furniture. I also spray it on doorknobs when my kids are sick, whatever they touch I try and spray so they don't spread whatever they may have.
Natalie J.
Bastrop, LA
One of my favorite cleaning products. It does exactly what it says. It disinfects and gets rid of odors immediately. Some disinfectants leave a weird after smell when you use them but this one definitely doesn't!
Samantha R.
This stuff is awesome! It disinfects and it covers up odors! It doesn't get better than that! Plus I'm a sucker for a tropical smell! We use it in the office all the time! I recommend it definitely. Go buy!
Kara D.
Beech Grove , IN
Lysol disinfect spray is great to keep the room smelling clean and killing germs at the same time. It's very effective and adorable. It comes in a variety of different kinds of sprays. I would recommend it
Rachelle C.
Des Moines, WA
I love Lysol disinfect spray! I spray this everywhere, door handles, light switches, toilets, everywhere! The smell is so amazing, I don't use this as an air freshener but to kill germs it does the job!
Trish W.
Waterville, ME
I have always loved the lysol smells ever since I was a kid, my mo swore by lysol and this is by far my favorite scent over any other there is. I could go through gallons of this stiff. I last so long and just leaves the house smelling so wonderful. Not perfumy and over powering either,
Tiffany C.
Arnold, MD
I use this all around my apartment. I like this scent better than the original especially in the summertime. It really works to disinfect and also works as an air freshener throughout my bathroom and kitchen.
kristal f.
Rio Grande City, TX
I usually buy this when I'm ill and don't want my family to catch any type of virus. it can be a little pricey up to 6 dollars a can so i don't buy it was often as i like but it is a great product.
ashley f.
Largo, FL
Does anyone else love this scent the best?