Lysol Disinfect Spray - Summer Breeze  12.5 oz uploaded by Ercilia Z.Lysol Disinfect Spray - Summer Breeze  12.5 oz uploaded by Daniela M.Lysol Disinfect Spray - Summer Breeze  12.5 oz uploaded by Clarissa A.
Lysol Disinfect Spray - Summer Breeze  12.5 oz

Lysol Disinfect Spray - Summer Breeze 12.5 oz

BY LYSOL #9 in Air Fresheners

Keep your space germ-free with this disinfectant spray from Lysol. It kills 99.9% of viruses and bacteria, and it features a Summer Breeze scent. Lysol® disinfectant spray Kills 99.9% of viruses and bacteria Summer Breeze scent 12.5 oz see more...

• Does anyone else love this scent the best?2 Answers
Lysol Disinfect Spray - Summer Breeze  12.5 oz
Lysol Disinfect Spray - Summer Breeze 12.5 oz
Cindy W.
I love this stuff! It definitely gets rid of some stinky smells. I’ve used it to get rid of poop, throw up, and burnt dinner smells and it worked like a charm! Worth the few dollars for sure. And it lasts forever.
Cheryl S.
St George, UT
This is one of my favorite Lysol scents. It's nice and light sweetly floral but not overpowering. It's like stepping out into a spring garden fresh sweet floral air. And it doesn't trigger a migrain for me or my daughter.
Nikole K.
I love this Lysol for the office. It is great because it not only cleans/disinfects but also leaves behind a great scent. I really appreciate the scent because my windows do not open but it gives a fresh scent to negate that.
Layla C.
Elk Grove , CA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I love this product because it’s not too expensive and it disinfectant my house easily. I love most of re scents it comes with its great to have around flu season thats forsure. I am constantly buying this product.
anabel e.
Love the clean scent, it isn’t too strong and doesn’t linger. Gets rid of the stench. Definitely effective, the packaging is sturdy so won’t break as easily as other brands. It’s affordable, I’d definitely recommend
Georgia R.
I love this product. Does such a great job getting rid of bacteria. I love the bottle so cute. It's affordable and easy to get. I would definitely recommend it and will always continue to buy this product.
Baylee B.
Roy, UT
Who doesn't love to disinfect their house and it smell amazing at the same time?! I sure do! The smell lasts and it smells so clean. Any scent you get is amazing. I would recommend this product to anyone!
Alexa L.
Rhinelander, WI
I have a toddler and a dog both who are messy, I spray my house with lysol several times a day! The smell is great , the can lasts, dries on surfaces quickly and the price is right!!
Janet O.
I love this spray. It keeps my house fresh and clean. I use it sometimes as stir freshener. It smells amazing!!!! A must have in my house for sure. One thing is I wish it last longer.
Porshe M.
Mukilteo, WA
This is the best smelling of the Lysol disinfectant sprays! I really can't stand the smell of most of them but this one is floral and pleasant. I trust that it kills all the germs and viruses that it claims to.
ashley f.
Largo, FL
Does anyone else love this scent the best?