Lysol Disinfect Spray - Summer Breeze  12.5 oz uploaded by Ercilia Z.Lysol Disinfect Spray - Summer Breeze  12.5 oz uploaded by Daniela M.Lysol Disinfect Spray - Summer Breeze  12.5 oz uploaded by Clarissa A.
Lysol Disinfect Spray - Summer Breeze  12.5 oz

Lysol Disinfect Spray - Summer Breeze 12.5 oz

BY LYSOL #1 in Air Fresheners

Keep your space germ-free with this disinfectant spray from Lysol. It kills 99.9% of viruses and bacteria, and it features a Summer Breeze scent. Lysol® disinfectant spray Kills 99.9% of viruses and bacteria Summer Breeze scent 12.5 oz see more...

• Does anyone else love this scent the best?2 Answers
Lysol Disinfect Spray - Summer Breeze  12.5 oz
Lysol Disinfect Spray - Summer Breeze 12.5 oz
Taylor L.
Cortland, NY
Lysol summer breeze leaves the perfect refreshing smell all over your house. With multiple roommates, I always feel the need to be spraying the house since there is always so much activity going on. I love picking up this product giving it a few sprays and then having my entire house smell like a summer beachy house the entire rest of the day.
Thegirlreview s.
I trust the brand Lysol on disinfecting everything,and it works it makes everything feel nice and clean.it also says that you can use this product around pets...but I sprayed this around my room a little bit and my cat started sneezing uncontrollably,she sneezed 26 times which made me very concerned because she did it no stop,no breaks or anything.So I would say maybe you should keep your pets away from everything when you are spraying this product.
Ann F.
Florence, MS
I use this product at home and at work. During flu season I use it often at work because we interact with the general public. We spray it in the air, one door knobs and in the bathrooms. I use it at home, because I like the scent. I do not like chemical smells so I was happy they came out with this delightful scent.
Kristen H.
Pottsboro, TX
I wasn't to fawn of this smell when I first got it but since I got 4 of them with the aromatic sprayer I couldn't pass it up. It didn't smell as good as the scratch and sniff thing on the side but I was determined to finish with them and stock up on a smell I did like! Good product just didn't like the smell.
Ka Yang Y.
Brooklyn, NY
Pleasant smell and long lasting it's a staple in my home! It really removes odors in my home. Lysol is by far a great product for cleaning. This bottle is easy to use and is mess free. Something I like about this product is that it dries quickly so it won't leave a mess wherever you spray. And if you don't like the disinfectant smell they have a variety of scents to choose from.
shayna w.
Summer Breeze is my favorite! It just reminds me of summer and the ocean. It smells good and the smell stays around longer than most. Its very affordable. I recommend it!
Carolina O.
Downey , Ca
Mariah Y.
Ocklawaha, FL
I brought this when my two sons were both sick. Thinking id kill off all the germs on the surface/doorknobs. Didn`t rly notice any real results. & after spaying around a few times, the smell starts to get to you. Not in a good way. They attempted to make it smell good but failed.
Rita F.
I use Lysol all the times i spray ever time the kids leave on door knobs and all handles that they have touched and i spray on my key board it is very good i have no worries when i use it i know it had done the job it is support to so I recommend to others so go try this
Taylor F.
Ojai, CA
I love this stuff for spraying in rooms where sick family members have been staying and in the bathroom as an air freshener/disinfect spray. It smells very nice and clean and it really does help to get rid of excess germs and bacteria in places that you don't want it.
ashley f.
Largo, FL
Does anyone else love this scent the best?