Lysol Disinfect Spray - Summer Breeze  12.5 oz uploaded by Ercilia Z.Lysol Disinfect Spray - Summer Breeze  12.5 oz uploaded by Daniela M.Lysol Disinfect Spray - Summer Breeze  12.5 oz uploaded by Clarissa A.
Lysol Disinfect Spray - Summer Breeze  12.5 oz

Lysol Disinfect Spray - Summer Breeze 12.5 oz

BY LYSOL #1 in Air Fresheners

Keep your space germ-free with this disinfectant spray from Lysol. It kills 99.9% of viruses and bacteria, and it features a Summer Breeze scent. Lysol® disinfectant spray Kills 99.9% of viruses and bacteria Summer Breeze scent 12.5 oz see more...

• Does anyone else love this scent the best?2 Answers
Lysol Disinfect Spray - Summer Breeze  12.5 oz
Lysol Disinfect Spray - Summer Breeze 12.5 oz
Baylee B.
Roy, UT
Who doesn't love to disinfect their house and it smell amazing at the same time?! I sure do! The smell lasts and it smells so clean. Any scent you get is amazing. I would recommend this product to anyone!
Jared K.
Portland, MI
The smell is not too overpowering, so that is nice. I like that we can spray it and the smell will stay but no be too overpowering. I was happy with this product. I think this product is appropriately priced. I would tell family members to buy this product. It smells nice
Janet O.
I love this spray. It keeps my house fresh and clean. I use it sometimes as stir freshener. It smells amazing!!!! A must have in my house for sure. One thing is I wish it last longer.
Alexa L.
Rhinelander, WI
I have a toddler and a dog both who are messy, I spray my house with lysol several times a day! The smell is great , the can lasts, dries on surfaces quickly and the price is right!!
Melissa M.
Edinburg, TX
I really like using this product all over my home. It not only smells gold I like that it is disinfectant to keep my family safe from germs. Will continue to purchase and recommend
Nicole L.
Knoxville, TN
Who doesn't like Lysol. Love Lysol for the germs and make sure home smell great. Number one product I buy around the house to keep sickness down and to make my home smell good.
Jennifer G.
This product is good if your trying to keep germs at bay in your home. I wish it was a little more fragrant for when you need to spray at the trash can or in the bathroom. I would not recommend if you want something that is fragrant.
Kimberly M.
Covington, GA
Lysol spray is a must in my household! It's great for keeping surfaces clean and ready for anything. It also doubles as an air freshener. I keep several in my pantry as backups.
Dulcie M.
I like this a lot! I'm not a huge fan of the smell of regular Lysol spray but this one smells good. I have even convinced my work to buy this kind since in smells better.
Maheen J.
I love spraying this when I clean my house. It leaves my house smelling amazing and summery. Also, in addition to my house smelling nice it disinfects all my furniture as well.
ashley f.
Largo, FL
Does anyone else love this scent the best?