Lysol Disinfect Spray - Summer Breeze  12.5 oz uploaded by Ercilia Z.Lysol Disinfect Spray - Summer Breeze  12.5 oz uploaded by Daniela M.Lysol Disinfect Spray - Summer Breeze  12.5 oz uploaded by Clarissa A.
Lysol Disinfect Spray - Summer Breeze  12.5 oz

Lysol Disinfect Spray - Summer Breeze 12.5 oz

BY LYSOL #1 in Air Fresheners

Keep your space germ-free with this disinfectant spray from Lysol. It kills 99.9% of viruses and bacteria, and it features a Summer Breeze scent. Lysol® disinfectant spray Kills 99.9% of viruses and bacteria Summer Breeze scent 12.5 oz see more...

• Does anyone else love this scent the best?2 Answers
Lysol Disinfect Spray - Summer Breeze  12.5 oz
Lysol Disinfect Spray - Summer Breeze 12.5 oz
Kat R.
This product is by far the best disinfecting and air freshener in one ! Smells great and helps disinfect things you can't just throw in a washer. Smell isn't too strong either where it's over whelming.
Tricia M.
Pinconning, MI
Lysol Disinfect Spray - Summer Breeze 12.5 oz my favorite winter products! Having an elementary school student and my husband and i both in the medical field , anything that disinfects is a must have in the house. So far this is the only smell that doesnt make me wanna hurl.
Debbie h.
Newton, NC
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
This stuff is great! You get the flu or any kind of illness going around your house,you will want to grab you a can of Lysol. It is 99.9% effective in killing tons of germs that cause all kinds of illness,including the flu virus. Has a great scent it's not too strong.
Wendy L.
I literally have a can of Lysol meadow scent spray in every room of my house. With pets and kids... it is a must. I feel secure that I can use a cleaning product that I know sanitizes all surfaces and leaves a fresh scent. I spray garbage cans, laundry baskets and just about everything I can. It's easy, affordable and meets a mother's check list.
kelli g.
Spring hill, TN
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
This stuff works amazing!!! i use it almost daily! Love the smell of it and how well it works to clean! I would highly recommend this to anyone to keep as their go to cleaning product to use daily.  I would highly recommend these to anyone!!!!!
April G.
Love love love this lysol disinfectant spray. It smells really good like a summer breeze. It's very effective and does the job! It isn't an expensive product. I recommend you buy it and give it a try!
Mariah H.
Las vegas, NV
This not only disinfects my whole house, it makes it smell nice too! I use it on everything, especially when people are sick. This smell lasts long, and disinfects all germs.
Rebecca-Lynn Q.
San Antonio, TX
Honestly, I don't always have disinfectant spray on hand, but when I do it's always this one. I love that not only it disinfects, but it has a nice scent to it. Anything that can add a more pleasant smell is always good to have.
Georgia R.
I love this product. Does such a great job getting rid of bacteria. I love the bottle so cute. It's affordable and easy to get. I would definitely recommend it and will always continue to buy this product.
Baylee B.
Roy, UT
Who doesn't love to disinfect their house and it smell amazing at the same time?! I sure do! The smell lasts and it smells so clean. Any scent you get is amazing. I would recommend this product to anyone!
ashley f.
Largo, FL
Does anyone else love this scent the best?