Lysol Disinfect Spray - Summer Breeze  12.5 oz uploaded by Ercilia Z.Lysol Disinfect Spray - Summer Breeze  12.5 oz uploaded by Daniela M.Lysol Disinfect Spray - Summer Breeze  12.5 oz uploaded by Clarissa A.
Lysol Disinfect Spray - Summer Breeze  12.5 oz

Lysol Disinfect Spray - Summer Breeze 12.5 oz

BY LYSOL #9 in Air Fresheners

Keep your space germ-free with this disinfectant spray from Lysol. It kills 99.9% of viruses and bacteria, and it features a Summer Breeze scent. Lysol® disinfectant spray Kills 99.9% of viruses and bacteria Summer Breeze scent 12.5 oz see more...

• Does anyone else love this scent the best?2 Answers
Lysol Disinfect Spray - Summer Breeze  12.5 oz
Lysol Disinfect Spray - Summer Breeze 12.5 oz
Caitlyn W.
P C Beach, FL
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
This is another good product, it sanitizers my door knobs counters and light switches and leave a good scent. It does a good job and I feel like my house is clean. Good value for the money would buy again.
claudianoemi😍😘💏💙💋 S.
Bakersfield
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
These Lysol sprays are life changers! And the smells are out of this world 🌏. It literally leaves the room you sprayed smelling amazing and actually even feels instantly cleaner!
Meaghan-Marie L.
Nettie, WV
I work in medical records for a local ER and am constantly reminded how bad the flu is this year
I don’t like germs being spread around especially with two kids at college, a disabled mother in law and partner that works in the restaurant industry...they are germ catchers and this helps eliminate them, and leaves a nice scent
Susan R.
Las Vegas, NV
Lysol had been a part of my life since childhood. Ours my go-to for anytime there's someone in the house who's not well, to protect their surfaces and mutually-used surfaces
Alyssa P.
Houston
Smell is great and fresh! Love to spray this around the house after a clean or just through the day! Very good value for a great product! Will continue to use and recommend!
Dezirae N.
Lysol is my favorite disinfectant! I never have to worry if anything gets clean, because I know it's doing it's job. I not only use this during cold/flu season, but year around.
Gabriella 💋.
elmhurst
I use this spray during flu season to keep the germs away , and to kill any bacteria considering I have a 2 year old I also use this to clean her toy chest and her toys .
Selena S.
Jacksonville, FL
Summer babies love summer smells of course. Keep your home smelling great all summer while the weather heats up ❤🌞 Lysol Disinfect Spray - Summer Breeze 12.5 oz
member-c6673
It has a nice scent which doesn't overpower. The Lysol name to me equals disinfecting. I've always trusted their products. I don't use sprays a lot as I prefer a product that zeros in on an area needing cleaning.
🎀 A.
I use to spray throughout my apartment. I spray the air and I even spray my furniture with it to disinfect my couches and chairs. The smell can be kind of strong if you spray too much so be careful on how to spray. I would highly recommend to everyone.
ashley f.
Largo, FL
Does anyone else love this scent the best?