Lysol Disinfect Spray - Summer Breeze  12.5 oz uploaded by Ercilia Z.Lysol Disinfect Spray - Summer Breeze  12.5 oz uploaded by Daniela M.Lysol Disinfect Spray - Summer Breeze  12.5 oz uploaded by Clarissa A.
Lysol Disinfect Spray - Summer Breeze  12.5 oz

Lysol Disinfect Spray - Summer Breeze 12.5 oz

BY LYSOL #1 in Air Fresheners

Keep your space germ-free with this disinfectant spray from Lysol. It kills 99.9% of viruses and bacteria, and it features a Summer Breeze scent. Lysol® disinfectant spray Kills 99.9% of viruses and bacteria Summer Breeze scent 12.5 oz see more...

• Does anyone else love this scent the best?2 Answers
Lysol Disinfect Spray - Summer Breeze  12.5 oz
Lysol Disinfect Spray - Summer Breeze 12.5 oz
Christy M.
This is always on hand, especially during cold & flu season. Soray on contact and I feel like I'm doing my part to keep healthy stay that way. Smells nice and pleasant!
Betsy G.
Boardman
Always have this in your home no matter what to kill gems and sanitized your whole house leaving it smelling fresh and clean kind of expensive but worn it to kill germs
Naidelyn V.
I love lysol refreshers because they disinfect while still having and giving iff this amazing refreshing scent to the air . I always have one of these in the house .
Samantha M.
Florence , AL
I am currently using Lysol's Disinfect Spray- Summer Breeze to disinfect my home and keep it smelling fresh. I enjoy the scent. It isn't too overbearing. I like to spray my trash cans before I put in a new liner. The cabinet we keep our trash cans in is starting to smell like flowers every time I open the cabinet. I would recommend buying this product!
Clarissa A.
El paso, TX
I love Lysol ❤ specially this persised one ,omg the scent is so refreshing!! Lysol is always a good thing to have in my home ,I have two boys that love to but there has ever where and this killing germ is so essential to my home most definitely recomend it 😄
Kelly M.
I use these to spray my furniture, mattress etc. it smells so good and the Lysol kills bacteria so I make sure to spray at least once a week. Just started using this recently but I am actually very surprised and happy with the result so far. The scented one helps my furniture smell great along with killing bacteria. I will continue to keep using this product.
Shana C.
Geneseo, NY
I love this Lysol spray! It has such a better smell than the other plain lysol kind. I use it to to freshen up the room where my cats litter boxes are! Makes the smell dissapear fast! I also use it on door knobs after my my kids or anyone in the family has had a cold.
Jamie E.
Man, WV
What can I say that you don't already know when it comes to Lysol? It works!! I feel better knowing my house is truly disinfected and I love the fact that it's affordable! It's worth every penny to have peace of mind when the flu hits your home!! I can spray door knobs, commode seats, etc and I know it's going to stop the germs on contact! LOVE Lysol!
Jasmine G.
Haines City, FL
I love this smell.. It's nice and fresh smelling... I like to spray it on my couches or rugs so they smell fresh.. I also like spraying this on every surface around the house when someone gets sick.. It helps to prevent anyone else getting sick and the person that's sick recovers quickly.. I think Lysol is great
Brandi C.
i really have to make sure in my house things i can not wash stay clean and germ free for my kids cause if one gets sick we all get sick. thats why i keep lysol at home and car to stop spread of germs im not crazy about original sent but this one smells good a little strong but effective
ashley f.
Largo, FL
Does anyone else love this scent the best?