Lysol Disinfect Spray - Summer Breeze  12.5 oz uploaded by Ercilia Z.Lysol Disinfect Spray - Summer Breeze  12.5 oz uploaded by Daniela M.Lysol Disinfect Spray - Summer Breeze  12.5 oz uploaded by Clarissa A.

Lysol Disinfect Spray - Summer Breeze 12.5 oz

BY LYSOL

Keep your space germ-free with this disinfectant spray from Lysol. It kills 99.9% of viruses and bacteria, and it features a Summer Breeze scent. Lysol® disinfectant spray Kills 99.9% of viruses and bacteria Summer Breeze scent 12.5 oz see more...

• Does anyone else love this scent the best?2 Answers
Lysol Disinfect Spray - Summer Breeze 12.5 oz
Brittany B.
Kunkletown, PA
I love Lysol spray because it disinfects everything It makes your House more healthy and clean smelling
Raquel L.
We use this all over my house. My favorite use for it is on my bed to sanitize it and also the pillows
Diana G.
Fort Smith
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
This is amazing and I love it so much and I would definitely recommend everyone out here to get this y
Tanaja S.
Los Angeles
Has a some what alcohol smell but I like the smell that it tries to perceive and give out into the air
Annette N.
Hudson, FL
I love this great smelling spray. My garbage can smell so good. Very affordable and has so many uses.
johanna f.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
This is great have a great smell compare for others brands. the price is good. I buy this in walmart.
Katana S.
I like these kind of antibacterial spray not only can help get rid of germs but the smell is amazing
Rosaria P.
Haddon Township, NJ
I love love this product smells good disinfect it works on all surfaces I just love it I recommend it
Anna C.
Springfield, IL
Smells nice and I use it around my house . I hate flu season but this helps keeps the germs at bay.
tashenna j.
Decatur
The disinfectant spray does wonders I literally spray it everywhere. Great smells and wet effective
ashley f.
Largo, FL
Does anyone else love this scent the best?