Lysol Disinfect Spray - Summer Breeze  12.5 oz uploaded by Ercilia Z.Lysol Disinfect Spray - Summer Breeze  12.5 oz uploaded by Daniela M.Lysol Disinfect Spray - Summer Breeze  12.5 oz uploaded by Clarissa A.

Lysol Disinfect Spray - Summer Breeze 12.5 oz

BY LYSOL

Keep your space germ-free with this disinfectant spray from Lysol. It kills 99.9% of viruses and bacteria, and it features a Summer Breeze scent. Lysol® disinfectant spray Kills 99.9% of viruses and bacteria Summer Breeze scent 12.5 oz see more...

• Does anyone else love this scent the best?2 Answers
Lysol Disinfect Spray - Summer Breeze 12.5 oz
Ashley R.
Nicholasville
I always have Lysol in my House especially during the cold seasons! Makes my house smell clean and fresh!
Storm💦💨⚡ Y.
Birmingham, AL
I love lysol. It keeps the house smelling good and it also disinfects. I love the smell and the pink can.
Los olores que ofrece son bastante ricos y ademas sus productos son bastante económicos para el bolsillo
Lindsay C.
San Francisco
my room has a good aroma when I get home to the smelll I love it and last me 2 months. has a good price.
Tara B.
Smells really good and when someone is sick I spray all the light switches and door handles in the house
Megan S.
river falls, WI
Smells nice. Works well. Lasting smell for a couple minutes at least better than some but not my favorite
Diana G.
Fort Smith
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
This is amazing and I love it so much and I would definitely recommend everyone out here to get this y
Irene F.
Plain City, OH
Smells so good and I know it it is disinfecting and kills germs and takes the animal smell out as well.
Raquel R.
Tampa, FL
This is a must have product for me! It smells like fresh linen and the scent stays for hours at a time!
Tanaja S.
Los Angeles
Has a some what alcohol smell but I like the smell that it tries to perceive and give out into the air
ashley f.
Largo, FL
Does anyone else love this scent the best?