Lysol Disinfect Spray - Summer Breeze  12.5 oz uploaded by Ercilia Z.Lysol Disinfect Spray - Summer Breeze  12.5 oz uploaded by Daniela M.Lysol Disinfect Spray - Summer Breeze  12.5 oz uploaded by Clarissa A.
Lysol Disinfect Spray - Summer Breeze  12.5 oz

Lysol Disinfect Spray - Summer Breeze 12.5 oz

BY LYSOL #5 in Air Fresheners

Keep your space germ-free with this disinfectant spray from Lysol. It kills 99.9% of viruses and bacteria, and it features a Summer Breeze scent. Lysol® disinfectant spray Kills 99.9% of viruses and bacteria Summer Breeze scent 12.5 oz see more...

• Does anyone else love this scent the best?2 Answers
Lysol Disinfect Spray - Summer Breeze  12.5 oz
Lysol Disinfect Spray - Summer Breeze 12.5 oz
Heidi S.
Ange gardien , QC
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Disinfects, cleans, and makes your entire house smell great! Very inexpensive and a great use for bathrooms , kitchens , and anywhere else in the house . I use it almost everyday and it lasts a while
This air freshener smells so good but if you spray too much you will get dizzy.. so i prefer spray less and stay out of the room for awhile before the freshness of the air spreads around the air
Eva D.
Burnaby, BC
I only bought it once, it’s not a necessity for me but I’ve used it and I liked it.. I mainly used it in my shoe closet and my sons room (hehe.. he’s an athletic 13yo)
Shinelle F.
I Absolutely Love This Brand, One Of The Best In My Opinion, One Pro, Has Your Place Smelling Clean For Hours. One Con, Never Spray Too Much Because It Makes You Sneeze. It Could Be More On The Pricey Side For Me, However It Works Well. I Do Recommend This To Anyone.
Megan S.
I love this Lysol disinfectant spray! It freshens up my rooms/vehicles etc in s matter of moments. A few sprays around the room and it is completely transformed. Can also get rid of a must dog smell that you didn't k ke you had. It is very affordable too and definitely something everyone should try!
Kayla B.
Barrie
Only like to use this when we are sick in the house as it gets rid of airborne germs. Do not enjoy all the chemicals. Enjoy spraying on fabrics such as Carpets and curtains to occasionally “clean”
Leeya G.
Ottawa
So I have this 2 stars because it really doesn't do the for long, the smell last about 1 and then that's it. But I like the smell to it. It's also pricey which I don't like.
Angie B.
I love to use this on my matresses and couches. It gives it a really refreshing smell and disinfects then as well. Walmart sells lysol products for decent prices.
Jordan S.
Cambridge, ON
I really like this because it disinfects everything. Having so many kids running around your house touching everything and leaving there little finger prints all over things, tbhis does the trick.
Claire N.
We depend on its ability to disinfect & deodorize. We use it for so many day-to-day cleaning projects: to freshen mattresses & pillows, to disinfect door knobs, trash receptacles, and anywhere else germs may hide. We feel confident that by using Lysol's disinfectant spray, the quality of clean in our home is raised to the highest standards. Lysol Toilet Bowl Cleaner Power: This gel makes it easy to clean the toilet (and let's face it, nobody looks forward to this job!) We like the fact that it reaches under the rim too. It's nice to know that in just a short amount of time our toilet is cleaned and sanitized (not to mention it's left with a clean smell too!) Thanks, Lysol for making our home cleaner and healthier.
ashley f.
Largo, FL
Does anyone else love this scent the best?