Lysol Disinfect Spray - Summer Breeze  12.5 oz uploaded by Ercilia Z.Lysol Disinfect Spray - Summer Breeze  12.5 oz uploaded by Daniela M.Lysol Disinfect Spray - Summer Breeze  12.5 oz uploaded by Clarissa A.
Lysol Disinfect Spray - Summer Breeze  12.5 oz

Lysol Disinfect Spray - Summer Breeze 12.5 oz

BY LYSOL #5 in Air Fresheners

Keep your space germ-free with this disinfectant spray from Lysol. It kills 99.9% of viruses and bacteria, and it features a Summer Breeze scent. Lysol® disinfectant spray Kills 99.9% of viruses and bacteria Summer Breeze scent 12.5 oz see more...

• Does anyone else love this scent the best?2 Answers
Lysol Disinfect Spray - Summer Breeze  12.5 oz
Lysol Disinfect Spray - Summer Breeze 12.5 oz
Tleatha S.
Kingsland, AR
Any fragrance is good for me. It disinfects and smell good do your getting two things in one.
Madison K.
Altoona, PA
Always use this during cold and flu season! Seems to work and I always have it in my home!
Katelyn C.
Florence, AL
I use this all over the house to disinfect. Very effective at that! Great smell as well!!!
Maressa H.
Love the smell always buy Lysol products and disinfectants . Love them keep my house clean
Megan S.
Marrero
My go to when someone is sick! And it smells so nice and leaves your house smelling great!!
Jessica G.
Bakersfield, CA
I always have a few cans of these in my house. I hate to have germs lol.... Smells great!
Jessica M.
I love to spray this once a day just to kill every bacteria coming into the house daily.
Jacquita W.
Ruleville , MS
Need,need. This is a must. It kills flu and cold germs. I have to have this in my house.
Shanah F.
bethel springs
I love Lysol! Not only does it make everything smell wonderful it also disinfects my home
Julia S.
Corcoran, CA
Smells great. Disinfects everything. Also safe too use around kids, pets, aaaand clothes
ashley f.
Largo, FL
Does anyone else love this scent the best?