Lysol Disinfect Spray - Summer Breeze  12.5 oz uploaded by Ercilia Z.Lysol Disinfect Spray - Summer Breeze  12.5 oz uploaded by Daniela M.Lysol Disinfect Spray - Summer Breeze  12.5 oz uploaded by Clarissa A.
Lysol Disinfect Spray - Summer Breeze  12.5 oz

Lysol Disinfect Spray - Summer Breeze 12.5 oz

BY LYSOL #5 in Air Fresheners

Keep your space germ-free with this disinfectant spray from Lysol. It kills 99.9% of viruses and bacteria, and it features a Summer Breeze scent. Lysol® disinfectant spray Kills 99.9% of viruses and bacteria Summer Breeze scent 12.5 oz see more...

• Does anyone else love this scent the best?2 Answers
Lysol Disinfect Spray - Summer Breeze  12.5 oz
Lysol Disinfect Spray - Summer Breeze 12.5 oz
Susan R.
Las Vegas, NV
Lysol had been a part of my life since childhood. Ours my go-to for anytime there's someone in the house who's not well, to protect their surfaces and mutually-used surfaces
Dezirae N.
Lysol is my favorite disinfectant! I never have to worry if anything gets clean, because I know it's doing it's job. I not only use this during cold/flu season, but year around.
Selena S.
Jacksonville, FL
Summer babies love summer smells of course. Keep your home smelling great all summer while the weather heats up ❤🌞 Lysol Disinfect Spray - Summer Breeze 12.5 oz
Haley H.
Theodore
This stuffs pretty sweet. It kills 99.9% of germs and bacteria! It can also kill you! Try and spray a bathroom down with this stuff and all of a sudden you JUST realized you sprayed half a can of Lysol and can't breathe because you're choking.
But I'll use it again! It's a great product
Hannah H.
Boonville, NC
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
This stuff is not only an air freshener but also a disinfectant spray. How could it get any better than that? This stuff smells so good. And the fact that I can spray it and remove some germs makes it even better. Anyone can afford this so I suggest that everyone get some.
Susan S.
Loveland
Lysol Disinfectant Spray, Original Scent, 19 Oz.
I have used this as long as I can remember and I love knowing it's a disinfectant that has a great name behind it.
It does a good job. I use it every time I take any of the tras out of any one of my trash cans.
Christine C.
Gila Bend, AZ
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I love this stuff ! As soon I hear someone getting sick o grab my lusol6and spray my whole house. I love that as I do that my house is also getting this refreshing smell. I go through slot of bottles because I trust my Lysol sprays and wipes.
Caitlin D.
Columbus, OH
The scent was very interesting for this product but I didn't mind it. I felt like it did a great job disinfecting my house after someone was sick. The bottle lasts a really long time too! Overall I would recommend to others!
Nikole K.
I love this Lysol for the office. It is great because it not only cleans/disinfects but also leaves behind a great scent. I really appreciate the scent because my windows do not open but it gives a fresh scent to negate that.
Cindy W.
I love this stuff! It definitely gets rid of some stinky smells. I’ve used it to get rid of poop, throw up, and burnt dinner smells and it worked like a charm! Worth the few dollars for sure. And it lasts forever.
ashley f.
Largo, FL
Does anyone else love this scent the best?