Lysol Disinfect Spray - Summer Breeze  12.5 oz uploaded by Ercilia Z.Lysol Disinfect Spray - Summer Breeze  12.5 oz uploaded by Daniela M.Lysol Disinfect Spray - Summer Breeze  12.5 oz uploaded by Clarissa A.
Lysol Disinfect Spray - Summer Breeze  12.5 oz

Lysol Disinfect Spray - Summer Breeze 12.5 oz

BY LYSOL #12 in Air Fresheners

Keep your space germ-free with this disinfectant spray from Lysol. It kills 99.9% of viruses and bacteria, and it features a Summer Breeze scent. Lysol® disinfectant spray Kills 99.9% of viruses and bacteria Summer Breeze scent 12.5 oz see more...

• Does anyone else love this scent the best?2 Answers
Lysol Disinfect Spray - Summer Breeze  12.5 oz
Lysol Disinfect Spray - Summer Breeze 12.5 oz
Sonja N.
Lake Linden, MI
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I use this every cleanin Cleaning day on my couches and what not i love thats its a disinfectant S well as a freshner.
Stephanie N.
Guymon, OK
When I use Lysol I feel confident my areas are clean. They disinfect, which is very important. I will use it FOREVER.
Jen P.
Akron, NY
Best smelling Lysol! Disinfects without the harsh smell of chemicals. Helps keep our house fresh anytime of the year
Kyra O.
Great for you season and having little ones in the house touching everything I love the gentle scent and ease of usr
Shayla P.
Utica, NY
I keep at least 3 cans in my house at all times ! I spray everything down in my house with Lysol! Never disappointed
Tiffany D.
I love this scent and it sticks around after you spray it! I have 2 dogs so I'm constantly spraying this everywhere!
Kay T.
Great way to disinfect my house and make it smell good at the same time. I love this product and highly recommend it.
Courtney S.
Smells amazing and it's smell is longlasting. This does the trick for helping me keep my home and car smelling fresh
Rhianna B.
Brentwood, TN
I like the disinfect spray! Especially after a sick household. This makes my house feel cleaner and smell better .
Andrew R.
Philadelphia, PA
Gets the job done. Nothing special about this product, but its not a product that i would have strong feelings for.
ashley f.
Largo, FL
Does anyone else love this scent the best?