Lysol Disinfect Spray - Summer Breeze  12.5 oz uploaded by Ercilia Z.Lysol Disinfect Spray - Summer Breeze  12.5 oz uploaded by Daniela M.Lysol Disinfect Spray - Summer Breeze  12.5 oz uploaded by Clarissa A.
Lysol Disinfect Spray - Summer Breeze  12.5 oz

Lysol Disinfect Spray - Summer Breeze 12.5 oz

BY LYSOL #12 in Air Fresheners

Keep your space germ-free with this disinfectant spray from Lysol. It kills 99.9% of viruses and bacteria, and it features a Summer Breeze scent. Lysol® disinfectant spray Kills 99.9% of viruses and bacteria Summer Breeze scent 12.5 oz see more...

• Does anyone else love this scent the best?2 Answers
Lysol Disinfect Spray - Summer Breeze  12.5 oz
Lysol Disinfect Spray - Summer Breeze 12.5 oz
Carissa M.
I’m a germaphobe so I spray all the doorknobs with this every week to prevent sickness and it works and kills most germs
Kayla M.
This Lysol spray is fabulous, especially when you have a kid! A quick spray and the area smells good and is disinfected.
Alicia D.
Its a good disinfecting spray but the smell isn't great, however it does eliminate odors instead of just masking them.
Sonja N.
Lake Linden, MI
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I use this every cleanin Cleaning day on my couches and what not i love thats its a disinfectant S well as a freshner.
Nicole W.
Love this! I always spray it on my mattress whenever i am changing the sheets to give everything that fresh, clean feel
Kristina H.
Lebanon
I don't really like Lysol for air freshener. It has a bad smell/after smell. It doesn't smell fresh like Febreeze does.
Jamie E.
Grand Prairie, TX
Smells good. I keep my house pretty clean so I enjoy having something like this around especially now during flu season
Lisa P.
I use this product for pretty much anything . Not only as a air freshener but also on items that I want to disinfect .
Katy C.
Redding, CA
I love this lysol! I use it all over my house, on all my door handles, and it smells amazing. It is god sent, i swear.
Stephanie N.
Guymon, OK
When I use Lysol I feel confident my areas are clean. They disinfect, which is very important. I will use it FOREVER.
ashley f.
Largo, FL
Does anyone else love this scent the best?