Lysol Disinfect Spray - Summer Breeze  12.5 oz uploaded by Ercilia Z.Lysol Disinfect Spray - Summer Breeze  12.5 oz uploaded by Daniela M.Lysol Disinfect Spray - Summer Breeze  12.5 oz uploaded by Clarissa A.
Lysol Disinfect Spray - Summer Breeze  12.5 oz

Lysol Disinfect Spray - Summer Breeze 12.5 oz

BY LYSOL #1 in Air Fresheners

Keep your space germ-free with this disinfectant spray from Lysol. It kills 99.9% of viruses and bacteria, and it features a Summer Breeze scent. Lysol® disinfectant spray Kills 99.9% of viruses and bacteria Summer Breeze scent 12.5 oz see more...

• Does anyone else love this scent the best?2 Answers
Lysol Disinfect Spray - Summer Breeze  12.5 oz
Lysol Disinfect Spray - Summer Breeze 12.5 oz
Victoria Y.
Lafayette, LA
I’ve been using Lysol all my like lol not only does it sanitize it leaves a great scent behind it
Amber L.
Cottage Grove, MN
This scent is a staple for our Lysol sprays. It's a nice smell with out smelling too chemical-Ish
Alicia S.
Pequea, PA
One thing I keep in my house is this brand. Kills germs and odors. I spray everything with this
Amber P.
Denver, CO
This is not my favorite scent but it does smell good. I do like it though to get rid of germs.
Princess M.
Fresno, CA
I like spraying this in my room once in a while it makes it feel so clean & the smell is great
Morgan B.
Atlanta, GA
Spray this around your house for a nice and still light summer fragrance. I use it all the time
Veronica M.
This smells great. Keeps my room smelling so good giving me spring / summer vibes :) recommend
Caitlyn B.
Wheatfield, IN
This is the toilet spray you all need in York lifes and you know it for your stinkiest of poos
Tina R.
Bradenton
I use this everyday. I love it smells good. I have it in all 3 of my bathrooms. Works very well
Sarah A.
I have used this product a few times, I used it on my furniture and it made them smell amazing!
ashley f.
Largo, FL
Does anyone else love this scent the best?