Lysol Disinfect Spray - Summer Breeze  12.5 oz uploaded by Ercilia Z.Lysol Disinfect Spray - Summer Breeze  12.5 oz uploaded by Daniela M.Lysol Disinfect Spray - Summer Breeze  12.5 oz uploaded by Clarissa A.
Lysol Disinfect Spray - Summer Breeze  12.5 oz

Lysol Disinfect Spray - Summer Breeze 12.5 oz

BY LYSOL #1 in Air Fresheners

Keep your space germ-free with this disinfectant spray from Lysol. It kills 99.9% of viruses and bacteria, and it features a Summer Breeze scent. Lysol® disinfectant spray Kills 99.9% of viruses and bacteria Summer Breeze scent 12.5 oz see more...

• Does anyone else love this scent the best?2 Answers
Lysol Disinfect Spray - Summer Breeze  12.5 oz
Lysol Disinfect Spray - Summer Breeze 12.5 oz
Annette N.
Hudson, FL
I love this great smelling spray. My garbage can smell so good. Very affordable and has so many uses.
Annaliza G.
Liberty, KY
Doesn’t have the Lysol smells nice and the price isn’t bad, usually get this at my local drugstore.
Whitney C.
Lysol is the best around I believe that disinfect everything in my entire house I highly recommend
Taryn F.
Cumberland , MD
Smells so much better than the original! Keeps my family free from illness! Great for pet odor too!
Anna C.
Springfield, IL
Smells nice and I use it around my house . I hate flu season but this helps keeps the germs at bay.
Stephanie H.
Love the way this makes my house smell so clean and refreshing. Will continue to buy this product.
Bethany M.
Hazleton, PA
Always my go to air freshener! Kills the germs and smells good too. It’s not over powering either.
Stepharoo M.
We love this spray and we use it to disinfect everything! Leaves a great smell in the air as well
daibelys g.
I used this all the time specially after having my new born, I get to disinfect almost everything
Lisa J.
Columbus, OH
Love for the bathroom. Smells great and great price. I feel protected when i use Lysol products.
ashley f.
Largo, FL
Does anyone else love this scent the best?