Lysol Disinfect Spray - Summer Breeze  12.5 oz uploaded by Ercilia Z.Lysol Disinfect Spray - Summer Breeze  12.5 oz uploaded by Daniela M.Lysol Disinfect Spray - Summer Breeze  12.5 oz uploaded by Clarissa A.
Lysol Disinfect Spray - Summer Breeze  12.5 oz

Lysol Disinfect Spray - Summer Breeze 12.5 oz

BY LYSOL #1 in Air Fresheners

Keep your space germ-free with this disinfectant spray from Lysol. It kills 99.9% of viruses and bacteria, and it features a Summer Breeze scent. Lysol® disinfectant spray Kills 99.9% of viruses and bacteria Summer Breeze scent 12.5 oz see more...

• Does anyone else love this scent the best?2 Answers
Lysol Disinfect Spray - Summer Breeze  12.5 oz
Lysol Disinfect Spray - Summer Breeze 12.5 oz
Storm💦💨⚡ Y.
Birmingham, AL
I love lysol. It keeps the house smelling good and it also disinfects. I love the smell and the pink can.
Tara B.
Smells really good and when someone is sick I spray all the light switches and door handles in the house
Brittany B.
Kunkletown, PA
I love Lysol spray because it disinfects everything It makes your House more healthy and clean smelling
Raquel L.
We use this all over my house. My favorite use for it is on my bed to sanitize it and also the pillows
Raquel R.
Tampa, FL
This is a must have product for me! It smells like fresh linen and the scent stays for hours at a time!
Irene F.
Plain City, OH
Smells so good and I know it it is disinfecting and kills germs and takes the animal smell out as well.
Derrian J.
Smells great, and you know it is disinfecting everywhere you spray it. Lysol has really come along way.
Annette N.
Hudson, FL
I love this great smelling spray. My garbage can smell so good. Very affordable and has so many uses.
Rosaria P.
Haddon Township, NJ
I love love this product smells good disinfect it works on all surfaces I just love it I recommend it
Katana S.
I like these kind of antibacterial spray not only can help get rid of germs but the smell is amazing
ashley f.
Largo, FL
Does anyone else love this scent the best?