Lysol Disinfect Spray - Summer Breeze  12.5 oz uploaded by Ercilia Z.Lysol Disinfect Spray - Summer Breeze  12.5 oz uploaded by Daniela M.Lysol Disinfect Spray - Summer Breeze  12.5 oz uploaded by Clarissa A.

Lysol Disinfect Spray - Summer Breeze 12.5 oz

BY LYSOL

Keep your space germ-free with this disinfectant spray from Lysol. It kills 99.9% of viruses and bacteria, and it features a Summer Breeze scent. Lysol® disinfectant spray Kills 99.9% of viruses and bacteria Summer Breeze scent 12.5 oz see more...

• Does anyone else love this scent the best?2 Answers
Lysol Disinfect Spray - Summer Breeze 12.5 oz
Sabrina R.
Use this all of the time! Especially now one of my children are sick.. I spray everything 3 times a week. Smells not bad either.
Courtney S.
Morristown, TN
Great for keeping my house germ free also my work environment. I work in health care so it's important to keep my area sanitized.
Megan H.
Kewaskum, WI
My go to brand when I or my fiance get sick. Works to get rid of germs. The scent however lingers with a bit of a potent stench.
Kalie S.
Long Beach , CA
Works amazing and smells good. I prefer the regular non scented one over this one just because it’s a little strong for my taste.
Jena S.
Covington, GA
Not only does it disinfect it also eliminates odors.. with three boys and a dog in my house I go through a can of spray a week!!
Drea R.
Leming, TX
The smell is just OMG I love it lol. I just love all of Lysol products. I spray this on my couches and the smell stays for days.
audrey d.
This used to be my favorite of the lysol sprays but when i got pregnant the smell wpuld make me sick, now i love it again. kinda.
Desseray S.
These smell so good! If you love a good smelling home but yet trying to get rid of all the germs and disinfect i highly recommend
Suzanna C.
I love love the smell of Lysol. If you spray it on a wet bed or carpet it makes the order dissipear in just a few minutes uyes.
Barbara H.
Transfer, PA
Ive used yhis spray both at work and at home. It smells grwat. It leaves surfaces almost 100% disinfected. I highly recommend.
ashley f.
Largo, FL
Does anyone else love this scent the best?