Lysol Disinfect Spray - Summer Breeze  12.5 oz uploaded by Ercilia Z.Lysol Disinfect Spray - Summer Breeze  12.5 oz uploaded by Daniela M.Lysol Disinfect Spray - Summer Breeze  12.5 oz uploaded by Clarissa A.
Lysol Disinfect Spray - Summer Breeze  12.5 oz

Lysol Disinfect Spray - Summer Breeze 12.5 oz

BY LYSOL #9 in Air Fresheners

Keep your space germ-free with this disinfectant spray from Lysol. It kills 99.9% of viruses and bacteria, and it features a Summer Breeze scent. Lysol® disinfectant spray Kills 99.9% of viruses and bacteria Summer Breeze scent 12.5 oz see more...

• Does anyone else love this scent the best?2 Answers
Lysol Disinfect Spray - Summer Breeze  12.5 oz
Lysol Disinfect Spray - Summer Breeze 12.5 oz
audrey d.
This used to be my favorite of the lysol sprays but when i got pregnant the smell wpuld make me sick, now i love it again. kinda.
Glenda M.
This has a greally smell , not too strong.Perfect for any room, and great to know it disinfects everything and gets rid of germs.
Belen m.
Like the scent. Always have been a lysol fan. I spray more than I should lol only down side is sometimes you get a can that drips
Dawn G.
Oklahoma
Amazing smell with a disinfectant power. With kids running around keeping this on hand is a must. It's really gets the job done.
Jena S.
Covington, GA
Not only does it disinfect it also eliminates odors.. with three boys and a dog in my house I go through a can of spray a week!!
Alexis H.
Anderson
Lysol is great to have when you have a baby. I'm spraying all day everday to disinfect. Has a great smell and will linger all day
sapphire c.
I love the spell of it I also love using it because of the fact of how many gems it kills perfect when. Someone is sick as well.
Lindsay D.
Audubon , NJ
I love Lysol products they are always so effective. This has such a nice smell and it works great. I would definitely recommend!
Courtney S.
Morristown, TN
Great for keeping my house germ free also my work environment. I work in health care so it's important to keep my area sanitized.
Megan H.
Kewaskum, WI
My go to brand when I or my fiance get sick. Works to get rid of germs. The scent however lingers with a bit of a potent stench.
ashley f.
Largo, FL
Does anyone else love this scent the best?