Lysol Disinfect Spray - Summer Breeze  12.5 oz uploaded by Ercilia Z.Lysol Disinfect Spray - Summer Breeze  12.5 oz uploaded by Daniela M.Lysol Disinfect Spray - Summer Breeze  12.5 oz uploaded by Clarissa A.
Lysol Disinfect Spray - Summer Breeze  12.5 oz

Lysol Disinfect Spray - Summer Breeze 12.5 oz

BY LYSOL #9 in Air Fresheners

Keep your space germ-free with this disinfectant spray from Lysol. It kills 99.9% of viruses and bacteria, and it features a Summer Breeze scent. Lysol® disinfectant spray Kills 99.9% of viruses and bacteria Summer Breeze scent 12.5 oz see more...

• Does anyone else love this scent the best?2 Answers
Lysol Disinfect Spray - Summer Breeze  12.5 oz
Lysol Disinfect Spray - Summer Breeze 12.5 oz
Kirsti O.
Overland Park, KS
We use this when our trash can smells and we don't have time to clean it. Keeps things sanitary and is okay in the smell. Overpowering.
Miranda E.
Cedar Hill
This is mainly for flu season and sports gear. Keeps it all fresh and sanitized. Makes me feel like everything is cleaner anyways lol
Marissa R.
La Verne
It smells so good and makes the whole house smell amazing and like flowers. It is long lasting and and a very good disinfectant spray
Katelyn V.
Alamo Heights, TX
I remember growing up with Lysol and spraying door handles after we were sick. It is nice to know that the product is still around!
Tasia B.
Charlotte, NC
when you have small children you want to keep germs away-- and still make your house smell good, right? Smells great, works great!
Brandi L.
Albany, NY
Smells amazing I absolutely love this scent it's long lasting and makes my house smell great I buy a new thing every time I run out
Sylvia P.
Aberdeen , SD
It has a nice scent and doesn't completely overpower the room. It's very affordable and effective. It definitely gets the job done.
Tresha M.
I love this product for the summer time it helps with all the the bacteria that the kids bring home from all the summer activities.
Kate A.
I have dogs and I don't want my place to smell like dog so I use this a lot to keep my house smelling fresh and also to kill germs
Jasmine o.
I really like how it not only smells good but if also disinfects...I use it on on door nobs and handles anywhere that we all touch
ashley f.
Largo, FL
Does anyone else love this scent the best?