Lysol Disinfect Spray - Summer Breeze  12.5 oz uploaded by Ercilia Z.Lysol Disinfect Spray - Summer Breeze  12.5 oz uploaded by Daniela M.Lysol Disinfect Spray - Summer Breeze  12.5 oz uploaded by Clarissa A.
Lysol Disinfect Spray - Summer Breeze  12.5 oz

Lysol Disinfect Spray - Summer Breeze 12.5 oz

BY LYSOL #1 in Air Fresheners

Keep your space germ-free with this disinfectant spray from Lysol. It kills 99.9% of viruses and bacteria, and it features a Summer Breeze scent. Lysol® disinfectant spray Kills 99.9% of viruses and bacteria Summer Breeze scent 12.5 oz see more...

• Does anyone else love this scent the best?2 Answers
Lysol Disinfect Spray - Summer Breeze  12.5 oz
Lysol Disinfect Spray - Summer Breeze 12.5 oz
Brianna L.
agawam
best ever! Lysol Disinfect Spray - Summer Breeze 12.5 oz kills germs and smells
so nice. the smell isn't too strong and it just gives the apartment and extra boost. i recommend 100%
Cynthia C.
Round Rock, TX
I love to use this disinfectant spray when everyone in the house gets sick. It really helps clear out all the germs and everything bad in the air. I use it to clean our doorknobs and cabinets, that’s where I feel all the germs are at and makes me feel that everything is clean. I really love this and definitely would recommend this to anyone.
Susan R.
Las Vegas, NV
Lysol had been a part of my life since childhood. Ours my go-to for anytime there's someone in the house who's not well, to protect their surfaces and mutually-used surfaces
Dezirae N.
Lysol is my favorite disinfectant! I never have to worry if anything gets clean, because I know it's doing it's job. I not only use this during cold/flu season, but year around.
tee a.
Austin, TX
I use this every time I clean my house. It smells so refreshing and it’s affordable. Most cleaners don’t make my house stay smelling fresh but this product is durable
Haley H.
Theodore
This stuffs pretty sweet. It kills 99.9% of germs and bacteria! It can also kill you! Try and spray a bathroom down with this stuff and all of a sudden you JUST realized you sprayed half a can of Lysol and can't breathe because you're choking.
But I'll use it again! It's a great product
Gabi H.
Morgantown
I trust Lysol whenever I clean. I feel as though everything is really clean and it smells so fresh. Lysol is pretty affordable so I always have some in my cabinets.
Hannah H.
Boonville, NC
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
This stuff is not only an air freshener but also a disinfectant spray. How could it get any better than that? This stuff smells so good. And the fact that I can spray it and remove some germs makes it even better. Anyone can afford this so I suggest that everyone get some.
Susan S.
Loveland
Lysol Disinfectant Spray, Original Scent, 19 Oz.
I have used this as long as I can remember and I love knowing it's a disinfectant that has a great name behind it.
It does a good job. I use it every time I take any of the tras out of any one of my trash cans.
Christine C.
Gila Bend, AZ
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I love this stuff ! As soon I hear someone getting sick o grab my lusol6and spray my whole house. I love that as I do that my house is also getting this refreshing smell. I go through slot of bottles because I trust my Lysol sprays and wipes.
ashley f.
Largo, FL
Does anyone else love this scent the best?